Russell Hobbs RHMD714 17 L 700 W Scandi White Digital Microwave with 5 Power Levels, Wood Effect Handle & Dials, Clock & Timer, Automatic Defrost, Easy Clean, 8 Auto Cook Menus [Energy Class D]

RHMM713Russell Hobbs 17L White Digital MicrowaveRussell Hobbs 17L White Digital Microwave

Dimensions: 32.8 x 45.1 x 25.8 cm; 10.7 Kilograms
Brand: Russell Hobbs
Part: RHMD714
Colour: White
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: White
Dimensions: 32.8 x 45.1 x 25.8 cm; 10.7 Kilograms

This simple unit from Russell Hobbs was the perfect replacement for our old oven.. colour plus it’s wood effect handle and dial fitted our kitchen perfectly… Okay there are better ovens on the market but we’re more than happy with this lower powered unit.

So I’m pleased to offer my recommendation on this oven which offers good value for money..

F Woodford MBE

2. Victoria Kezra says:

F Woodford MBE

3. Los Alamos Reporter says:

F Woodford MBE

F Woodford MBE

5. Jimmy Vielkind Capitol bureau says:

Wanted a very small microwave to put in our motorhome and this fits the bill. Very stylish looking -only 700w but that’s ok, I tend to over cook stuff anyway! I love the digital display, mirror surface and scandi wood effect handle and knob. Something different and a reasonable price

7. By Liz Alderman says:

The wood effect inlays worked in well with the kitchen and the compact design took up minimal space on the worktop which is always at a premium. The microwave is intuitive to use and takes a standard dinner plate, coffee cup or bowl of soup without issue and that’s all I generally use it for. Cooks evenly when using the menu programs or just setting power and time manually.

8. Leah Bjornson says:

9. Miles Brignall and nRebecca Smithers says:

10. AngelitaCorser says:

11. MariannDoolan says:

This is very stylish. I liked the wooden handle and knob.
    However, this is just 17L, and it seems small for our usage.
    Returned.

12. LatonyaRiemer says:

Bought for elderly dementia person . They can’t work it but it is a simple easy to use microwave with no unnecessary features . Looks stylish also

Arrived with a big scratch at the top of the door. This is very disappointing as apart from that is a great microwave, looks good and works easily. A shame that either in transit or at manufactory it has been damaged in this way.

Great microwave, works good but scratched

14. GwendolClow says:

Extremely happy with this purchase
    Nofance buttons to get confused with. Simpley turn knobs and use it.
    Love the mirror front aswell.

15. JaniceKeeney says:

I like the look of this microwave as well as the easy to use controls. The handle is much easier to clean than the push button microwave I had previously.

16. CandraBonet says:

Using it for a couple of weeks and everything is working as expected. Looks nice and it’s simple to use. I paid 90 euro.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought this microwave partly for the design. The functions are basic but work as needed, if buying again I would pay more for the digital display as it can be difficult to get exact timings.

Really stylish. Looks good in my kitchen. Easy to use. Simple dials. Perfect size.

19. LanceDugas says:

Liked the design, looked good, never ger digital microwaves to save a few bucks

Really nice looking microwave works perfectly well. Only negative is you have to start it before setting the time which I find a tad strange

Love it does exactly what it says on the tin lol