Russell Hobbs RHMD714B-N 17L 700w Scandi Black Digital Microwave with 5 Power Levels, Wood Effect Handle & Dials, Clock & Timer, Automatic Defrost, Easy Clean, 8 Auto Cook Menus

RHMM713Russell Hobbs 17L Black Digital MicrowaveRussell Hobbs 17L Black Digital Microwave

Scandi inspired

Inspired by the clean lines and natural textures of Scandinavian design, this is the perfect everyday microwave. The wood effect accents will give your kitchen a chic and sophisticated look.

Compact design

Ideal for kitchens with limited space. This microwave fits a round dinner plate up to 10.5″ (26.5cm). It’s the perfect everyday microwave, ideal for cooking a variety of meals in minutes.

Multi stage cooking

Multi stage cooking allows customers to cook one dish at different power levels for desired times. When the cooking cycle has finished the microwave has a handy ringer function that will sound to alert you.

RHMD714MG-NRHMM713B-NRHMM715RHM1731G

Colour: Black
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 45.1 x 32.8 x 25.8 cm; 10.7 Kilograms

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Wanted a very small microwave to put in our motorhome and this fits the bill. Very stylish looking -only 700w but that’s ok, I tend to over cook stuff anyway! I love the digital display, mirror surface and scandi wood effect handle and knob. Something different and a reasonable price

3. Greg Burgas says:

The wood effect inlays worked in well with the kitchen and the compact design took up minimal space on the worktop which is always at a premium. The microwave is intuitive to use and takes a standard dinner plate, coffee cup or bowl of soup without issue and that’s all I generally use it for. Cooks evenly when using the menu programs or just setting power and time manually.

5. Eli Blumenthal says:

This is very stylish. I liked the wooden handle and knob.
    However, this is just 17L, and it seems small for our usage.
    Returned.

8. RaquelPiguenit says:

This is very stylish. I liked the wooden handle and knob.
    However, this is just 17L, and it seems small for our usage.
    Returned.

9. PZHZackwopto says:

This is very stylish. I liked the wooden handle and knob.
    However, this is just 17L, and it seems small for our usage.
    Returned.

10. BrittanyFerrell says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is very stylish. I liked the wooden handle and knob.
    However, this is just 17L, and it seems small for our usage.
    Returned.

11. Pete Larson says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is very stylish. I liked the wooden handle and knob.
    However, this is just 17L, and it seems small for our usage.
    Returned.

Bought for elderly dementia person . They can’t work it but it is a simple easy to use microwave with no unnecessary features . Looks stylish also

13. [email protected] Kathleen Roney says:

14. JuanitaBenjamin says:

15. DelmarFranke says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Arrived with a big scratch at the top of the door. This is very disappointing as apart from that is a great microwave, looks good and works easily. A shame that either in transit or at manufactory it has been damaged in this way.

Great microwave, works good but scratched

Great microwave, works good but scratched

Great microwave, works good but scratched

19. CharleyBrinkman says:

Great microwave, works good but scratched

20. Moshe47Zrrhktk says:

Extremely happy with this purchase
    Nofance buttons to get confused with. Simpley turn knobs and use it.
    Love the mirror front aswell.

21. ReynaQ76rgnlvgh says:

Extremely happy with this purchase
    Nofance buttons to get confused with. Simpley turn knobs and use it.
    Love the mirror front aswell.

22. Henry Miller says:

I like the look of this microwave as well as the easy to use controls. The handle is much easier to clean than the push button microwave I had previously.

25. MathiasChism says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Using it for a couple of weeks and everything is working as expected. Looks nice and it’s simple to use. I paid 90 euro.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersBought this microwave partly for the design. The functions are basic but work as needed, if buying again I would pay more for the digital display as it can be difficult to get exact timings.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersBought this microwave partly for the design. The functions are basic but work as needed, if buying again I would pay more for the digital display as it can be difficult to get exact timings.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Really stylish. Looks good in my kitchen. Easy to use. Simple dials. Perfect size.

34. Rob Dwiar says:

Liked the design, looked good, never ger digital microwaves to save a few bucks

Liked the design, looked good, never ger digital microwaves to save a few bucks

38. MaxWillard says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersReally nice looking microwave works perfectly well. Only negative is you have to start it before setting the time which I find a tad strange

39. Pauline5420 says:

40. FrancesWhitney says:

Love it does exactly what it says on the tin lol

Love it does exactly what it says on the tin lol

42. BrookNunnt says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI bought a microwave 3 months ago, it doesn’t work anymore, it just stopped heating, I can’t understand the reason for a week now, I rarely leave reviews, but this is exactly the moment when I don’t want people to meet the same problem as me, this product is not worth it their money

Good quality. Was delivered in good condition. Easy to use too

Good quality. Was delivered in good condition. Easy to use too

46. Culture Editor says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Perfect low wattage for use in a motorhome. 700w with about 1200w draw on startup. Well finished and easy to use.

47. Beth Pridding says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This fits in well to any kitchen. Would love if the handle was actual wood but overall a good purchase.