Ryobi RB18L50 ONE+ Lithium+ 5.0Ah Battery, 18 V

banner

Ryobi – About Us

As one of the world’s largest and most innovative power and garden tool manufacturers, Ryobi specialise in making great tools truly affordable. That’s why Ryobi is the DIY brand of choice for millions of homeowners, gardeners, hobbyists and auto-enthusiasts. The ONE+ System is designed to meet all your DIY needs around the house. So whether you’re putting up a shelf, building your own decking or finally getting round to that bathroom re-decoration – ONE+ has a battery operated tool for you.

Weight: 794 g
Size: 1x 5.0Ah
Dimensions: 18.4 x 85 x 168 cm; 794 Grams
Model: RB18L50
Part: RB18L50
Colour: Clear , Gree, Grey , Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: TTI
Colour: Clear , Gree, Grey , Black
Quantity: 1
Size: 1x 5.0Ah

I have a large number of Ryobi One+ power tools so I’m obviously a fan but I always baulked at the cost of the genuine Ryobi batteries and so purchased a number of pattern ones from Amazon. While initially they did the job and gave me a good stock of batteries over time they have started to fail or lose charge. Each time one fails I replace with a genuine Ryobi equivalent and the difference is remarkable. Tools like the leaf blower have more power with a genuine 5amp than with a clone 5 or 6amp and it’s the same with impact drivers and drills.
    Clones are good to get a stock of batteries but in the long term genuine works out cheaper.

2. HellenUxozhfj says:

Great quality and durability. Battery life depends on the tool you use for the job, would need other Battery on standby if a full days work planned

I’ve been using Ryobi One+ tools since the day they came out and it would take a lot to make me switch. I’ve never had an issue with the batteries personally, even the NiCad ones that are 15 years old are still useable. The latest ones are superb batteries and with their built in management system can be used to power all sorts of other items.

Good long life battery, make sure you have a fast charger as it can take time to charge, possibly overnight.

5. The Running Bug says:

Used to power my garden blower, needed longer life in the battery to allow me to clear garden of leaves.

Just arrived and it is not the battery shown at amazon, charging now will go to ryobi web site to check it is real will add results later had this problem with amazon before with canon batterys. update have been on ryobi website and the battery checks out ok just do not like getting something I did not order going by the picture at time of purchase.

Use for garden strimmer and circular saw. Lasts ages and seems to hold the charge for a long time on the shelf. Has useful remaining charge indicator on the battery.
    These kind of batteries are so useful being interchangeable with all other Ryobi appliances.

Great quality and great communication with the seller recommended seller
    Arrived in great condition and time

Battery life is super to non, washed a people carrier with only one bar, 3 bars left.

10. Michele Just a Lil Lost says:

I am now totally again and can not shout loud enough the build quality, battery life, 100% reliability
    Ryobi is now the top hand tool in my workshop and will be recommending this brand to all my friends and customers robust bright colour stands out
    Now it’s green and grey Ryobi to stay top buy and at a great price,wow regards mike

Totally transforms the power level from the useless standard battery . Well worth i

Bought to use with my Ryobi strimmer. Based on others reviews I went for the 5.0Ah 18V battery to be confident I would be able to strim the front and back lawns without the battery needing a charge mid way. I am impressed as on the full charge I have been able to do the strimming on both front and back lawns twice now and the battery still shows 4 out of a 5 bar charge. This is incredible.

It may be expensive but you get what you pay for and I have every confidence in this battery compared to cheaper alternatives.

Expensive but it’s worth it for longevity for the rest of my ryobi products

Nice long lasting charge from battery with tool showing no sign of slowing during use even when battery almost empty all this type of battery seem a bit pricey to me now more are being used let’s hope prices fall
    Recommend

I love the Ryobi one+ range, have multiple gardening tools available from them and I’m slowly replacing my tools when they wear out to join the range. The simplicity of the plug and play is fantastic and the tooling is of high quality. I already had 1 of these batteries and while the charge time is great, it doesn’t quite cover all my garden jobs (30 foot long Laurel to cut) and a reasonable sized front/back garden to mow. 2 is more than sufficient. They are very expensive though and there are cheaper alternatives available, while they’re not recommended for use, if I require another one should the lifespan on these batteries start to diminish I’d be tempted to try them owing to the cost.

16. ElveraKirton says:

If you keep the grass cut regularly the 30 minute battery is adequate im very pleased with my purchase

The battery appears to be fine, although it wasn’t til it was removed from packaging I found the little addendum sheet that advises it’s only compatible with certain chargers, and although my existing fast charger is lithium compatible, it’s not so with this specific battery, either that or there is a fault with the battery but won’t know that ’til I purchase a newer generation charger…

This 5.0Ah Battery, 18 V is well worth the extra money, it seems to go on forever before the next charge, really pleased.

19. DebraFennell says:

Purchased for my father as his current Ryobi batteries are lower voltage and he wanted something more powerful and longer lasting perfect choice for him.

The bigger the battery (amp hour) the better. AS the saying goes… you get what you pay for! I got mine when on offe

21. CedricMacnaghte says:

Love it I can get my job done now thank amazon for a quick delivery

22. Andrew Blok says:

Very good battery for my lawnmower as smaller Ryobi batteries just don’t last long enough. feel over priced though. It is just a battery.

A good addition to my Ryobi one range. Really gives extra power and run time to my strimmer.

I bought it for my circular saw and it does last long time as advertised

Quality product. Lasts long even with full power. Fast to charge.

Delivery on time excellent value for money and fits a lot of the robins products so don’t have to buy lots of other batteries. We purchased long side the knapsack battery operated paint sprayer lasted a long time and still had power left after painting. 40 metre fence

27. Paul Haysom says:

Always liked Ryobi tools, they feel solid and well built without the price tag compared to some more expensive makes, do when a 4amp Ryobi battery came up
    in a flash sale for half price, I snapped it up
    Seems to go on and on without needing a charge, worth buying the ryobi rather than aftermarket battery.

Best to buy the pukka ryobi batteries
    Tried the fakes……load of kak!

I bought this battery on February 8th and charged it immediately. When I came to use it it was completely discharged. It’s not fit for purpose. I didn’t use the battery for a month but my two other battery’s still had charge

Purchased to accompany my new Ryobi cordless jigsaw thinking that my 2.5Ah battery (used for Ryobi drill and hedgecutter) wouldn’t be powerful enough to cope with a long duration of cutting. This battery certainly does the trick and it’s fair to say that I tend to conk well before it does! Charges quickly too – whilst I haven’t run it completely flat yet, it’s fully charged in less than an hour.

So much better than the unbranded cheaper versions, which couldn’t cope with the power drain on my mitre saw

32. SheldonKimbell says:

Great battery but the packaging is dire. It’s that thick brittle plastic and it’s moulded in such a way that it is virtually impossible to get into. It will take you 5 – 10 minutes!

Bought to replace a dud ryobi battery which didn’t last long, having lots of ryobi products now it was a must really, so far its working well.

34. Da Freebies says:

Brilliant,
    I bought a non gen 6ah last about 18months ago firstly I had to re-solder the contact onto the battery then and from first getting it the charge didn’t seem to last as long as I thought it would.
    Then when I got the genuine ryobi battery the charge last at least 4x longer the power output for such as sanders is definitely more.. When I i used it on my belt sander you could here the difference and it never stopped and started like it did on the nongen one
    In conclusion don’t buy non gen. There cheap, but so inferior, and only really good for drills (not hammer)

Excellent battery.
    Dies off quickly the first couple of times but once it’s been drained and charged a few times it lasts longer.
    Works well with higher power tools like the brush less angle grinder.
    The charge indicator lights are a useful addition too

Good quality, bought it to use it hopefully over a long tome with my Ryobi tools. A bit expensive but when you buy original products it’s expected.

Worth the money. Got a cheap one and broke within the week. This just keeps going and is powerful.

38. MartaDenmark says:

Lasts 30-45 mins constant use.
    Love this battery, so reliable, have bought many of them.
    Swap out for a new fully charge battery and off you go.
    Great product!

did what I expected it do to, i liked that you can see the charge in the battery by seeing how much charge remains

I bought two 5.0Ah batteries to bolster up power for my ryobi collection which is ever growing. They are best used in the more power draining tools like the recip saw and garage vac cleaner, as these both drain smaller batteries really quickly. They are very well made and if they last half as long as my other 1.5Ah, 2.5Ah and 4.0Ah batteries, I will be a happy man. They are definitely overpriced for the UK market, but then what isn’t? They are half this price in the states and if you want a 9.0Ah version you have to shell out 170 sheets. Not a chance!

Not cheap but waaayyy more grunt than the no name knock offs.

Everything just works better and longe