Ryobi RPW150XRB 2200W 150bar Pressure Washe

The RYOBI Pressure Cleaning Range

banner

The Ryobi Pressure Washers range, awarded ‘Best Buy’ (110b model) within Gardener’s World (Mar 2021)

When it comes to compact, powerful cleaning. The Ryobi pressure washer range raises the performance ‘bar’. With varying levels of power catering for all manner of home and garden applications. Whether you need to freshen up your patio, brighten up your decking, or give your car a show-room shine, there’s a pressure washer equipped to power through the toughest of tasks.

Dimensions: 103 x 39.4 x 38.2 cm; 12.2 Kilograms
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Ryobi
Quantity: 1

1. Fanny89Ckyknmi says:

I have used the product only twice and has stopped working

2. kamrul hasan says:

Appears very well made and sensible construction.
    My previous power washers of two man brands both failed within two years of only light use, both a K and S
    Used Ryobi products for awhile without issues, hence purchase.
    This product has been really thought through properly in development around the “end user”!
    What I like:
    both outlets water in and lance out to pressure hose are screw fittings both ends. ( hate push fitting)
    The intergrated washer tank for cleaning solution is clever and a great idea.
    Unit not too heavy and a compact design, all items fit onto unit for storage.

I purchased at discounted price which was incredible value, as this was the out going model.
    Newer item slightly more expensive.
    Very impressed so far.

3. chenred1234 says:

Fantastic bit of kit glad i went for the extra pressure

We used it to clean up our driveway and it did a good job being quite powerful.

5. Florence Templeton says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

My husband loves this snowfoamed is car jet wash grea

I use this pressure washer pretty much daily washing peoples cars, easy to assemble and to use. Only thing I don’t like is there’s a little squeal that the washer makes when the trigger has been realised and no water is coming ou

Really like the brush tool with detergent flowing. It cleaned my car, windows and garage really well. I found it easy to use and the ability to choose the power means you can use it on more delicate surfaces and tougher ones.

It takes seconds to change the attachments and make the foam on or off. A fab tool that I am really pleased with. The detergent was extra but worth buying in my opinion.

I’ve had a few pressure washers now and this has to be the best I’ve had to date. Powerful and easy to use and direct the gun to the area you want to clean. It is precise and leaves a good job. Would definitely buy again and recommend to family and friends.

9. Ananth Pandian says:

It was easy to put together and it’s light but I haven’t been able to use yet as I can’t put the hose pipe on properly

Brilliant power wash clean away every mark, stain and algae. But and I mean but (tried several ways) cannot figure out hose is supposed to go around the winder wheel. But really please using it to clean.

Brought for my partner as a xmas present and he loves i

12. Amber Faith says:

Strong enough pressure to clean quite badly stained patio slabs. Assembled easily and was mobile with the wheels. Very pleased with the result and the machine.

Great value for money, easy set up and convenient.

Quickly delivered

14. Billy Dukes says:

Great value for money, easy set up and convenient.

Quickly delivered

15. SusannaLyell says:

Very pleased with this unit. Excellent pressure, easy to assemble once you have interpreted the confusing instructions. Seems robust, light in weight – easy to maneuver.

Excellent value for money. Great cleaning action and one of the best pressure washers I have used.