Samsung Series 5 DV80TA020AX/EU with OptimalDry™, Freestanding Heat Pump Tumble Dryer, 8 kg, Graphite, A++ Rated [Energy Class A++]

¹ Only available on certain models.

² May vary depending on the type of fabric.

Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 85 cm; 49.89 Kilograms
Brand: Samsung
Part: DV80TA020AX/EU
Colour: Graphite
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Graphite

The programmes on the dials are easy to follow. Clear and self explanatory. Gives a little tune when drying finished . Very pleased

4. IndiraGoldstein says:

5. HermanHarman says:

9. Chris Horymski says:

Great piece of equipment and the best for Amazon that you can have it for monthly payment without credit check that’s 10 for Amazo

10. DemetriusRech says:

11. PrinceZqdxfcxw says:

12. MarcWakehurst says:

13. WilhelmSalcido says:

This is the first time I ordered a heat pump dryer and as always I choose Samsung. It was easy to set up and has many options to choose from to dry clothes.

14. NatalieDailey says:

17. RicardoGwi says:

Great dryer and Amazon delivery team were brilliant. Very happy with purchase so far.

19. LashawnTarver says:

After persevering with my very outdated condenser for some time, I decided to upgrade. Washing always comes out dry the first time, not like my old machine. The noise level is comparable to an ordinary condenser which isn’t an issue for me but something to bear in mind if looking for a very quiet dryer. The best part is the absolutely huge savings I have noticed in my electric already only weeks after purchasing. I can run 2 loads and at the end of the day my smart meter will still only be around 1.50 in comparison to around 5 with my old machine, which in the current climate is going to make all the difference!

20. WilburBanuelos says:

21. NicolaCPark says:

I already had the washing machine and wanted the dryer Amazon had the best price this is easy to use love the fact it stops when the clothes are dry without going on for longer than necessary

22. ChaseDegraves says: