Shark Upright Vacuum Cleaner [NZ850UKT] with Powered Lift-Away, Anti Hair Wrap, DuoClean, Pet Vacuum, Navy

NZ850UKT
Technologies that make a difference

Shark Anti Hair Wrap Upright Vacuum Cleaner

Pet Model. More suction power than any other upright vacuum cleaner brand*. Packed with innovative technologies to help make cleaning easier than ever. Designed for homes with pets. (*Tested to IEC62885-2 CI. 5.8 measured at the hose, compared to UK upright market as of Dec 2020.)

Discover

Anti Hair Wrap Technology

Removes hair from the brush-roll so you don’t have to. A unique bristle-guard actively separates and removes hair as you clean, helping to leave the bristle brush-roll tangle-free. Long, short and pet hair.

NZ850UKT
Go portable with

Powered Lift-Away Technology

Transforms from upright to portable with Powered Lift-Away. Simply lift the main unit away from the wand to easily clean stairs, furnishings and up high, and easily vacuum underneath furniture without heavy lifting.

NZ850UKT
NZ850UKT
  1. NZ850UKT

DuoClean Technology

Glide from carpets to hard floors with two brush-rolls working together in one floorhead.

2. NZ850UKT

Floor cleaning

DuoClean floorhead draws in large and small debris and lifts stuck-on dust from hard floors.

3. NZ850UKT

Perfect for pet owners

Anti Hair Wrap Pet Tool removes embedded pet hair from upholstery

4. NZ850UKT

Stairs, sofas and up high

With handy tools for whole-home cleaning.

5. NZ850UKT

Anti-allergen vacuum

Shark’s Anti-Allergen Complete Seal captures and traps dust and allergens inside the vacuum.

1 NZ850UKT 2 NZ850UKT 3 4 5

Dimensions: 31 x 32 x 77.5 cm; 9.66 Kilograms
Brand: Shark
Model: NZ850UKT
Colour: Navy
Colour: Navy

1. RWJLeroyfbqrdai says:

This is an excellent hoover in everyway easy to use as handheld to do stairs. Great suction for carpets and hard floors. Easy to empty no need for bags but you do need to make sure when putting handle back into hoover after using to do stairs, for example, that you make sure it clicks in properly.

This is my second shark hoover and I can’t fault it. The suction is amazing! Definitely would recommend.

3. JeanaSalazar says:

For stairs Easy manoeuvring and and extra long power flex

Best hoover I have ever had. Easily illiminates pet hair. Easy to use and empty. Highly recommend.

My husband loves this it’s slightly heavy for me but I didn’t realise my old hoover wasn’t picking up as much as I thought.

Shocked at how good this vacuum cleaner is. Did all my due diligence before purchase and it’s lived up to expectations. Very happy

Fabulous vacuum cleaner, not light weight, but am more than happy with the performance, great for the stairs, easy to use and assemble.

Not the lightest but once it gets going it’s easy to push. The benefits outweigh the disadvantage by loads. Many accessories, easy removal and emptying. Don’t bother getting the more expensive cordless version, I just returned that. I decided to give Shark another try after the utter disappointment with their cordless vacuum, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Great suction and easy to use. The anti hair works really well, as haven’t had any problems unlike my previous vacuums. Also thought the lights were a gimmick but they are actually a helpful addition.

Does exactly what it is designed for. Faultless.Plenty of suction and good for hard floors.

11. SerenaMorey says:

Just fot this Shark and it fab. The suction on this is really powerful and easy to set up and glides across the floors no problem. I can’t believe the dust we collected in the hoover. Definitely recommend this

I had vacuumed the previous day with our Dyson DC06. Always been impressed with it, even more so, considering the fact it’s battery powered.
    But then my Shark arrived!
    This photo is of what was collected in my living room alone. And while a lot of it is carpet fibres, there is also a huge amount of dust……and either way, clearly shows how superior the Shark’s suction and brush system are!
    My Wife couldn’t believe it!
    I look forward to getting around the rest of the house now!
    Ps. Yes it is a lot heavier and not as manoeuvrable as the cordless Dyson……but comparing them would be like comparing a sports car, to an SUV. They do different jobs and need to be different sizes.

What can I say......just look at the photo!

We have had many vacuums over the years, the most recent being a Henry hoover.
    We have a golden retriever who sheds hair continuously. If you have one, you’ll know what that involves!
    Even though the Henry has good suction power, it just couldn’t properly remove hairs from rugs and carpets. You could hoover the same spot ten times and still not put much of a dent in the state of fairness!
    This brings me to this corded Shark liftaway cleaner, pet version.
    It’s a game changer! We were shocked to see the sheer volume of hair and dust that it picked up from our rugs and carpets, that had already been done with the henry. On one rug that was about 10 feet by 6 feet, it filled the canister twice! The anti hair wrap works perfectly and none of the dog hairs seem to get tangled anywhere.
    The shark is surprisingly compact and I like the way it sits neatly in a corner when not in use. Its just really well designed.
    If you’re looking for a vacuum to deal with dog hair, I don’t think you’ll find a better one.

As I’m restricted from pushing heavy Hoover’s around. This one is excellent. I change the strength of the suction, and it’s perfect for me.

Quieter than other models, exceptionally long lead, lightweight and with the ability to remove the main body it is very easy to use. Suction power is quite incredible

16. Hitch says:

Best vacuum iv had in a long time..great suction and brilliant on the stairs, brings my carpets up like new. Bought my daughter one and she loves it too

17. Sam Warrenger says:

The Shark vacuum was recommended by my carpet fitter. I had a Kirby then a Dyson before. This Shark model is excellent for stairs the cable is 8m log , so I was able to clean from the round to the first floor in one go, the vacuum transforms easily and cleans so well. The attachments are clever one transforms, they fit neatly on the vacuum so they are available when you need them.

Brillia