Sister Gifts from Sister – Sterling Silver Two Interlocking Infinity Double Circles Necklace for Sisters, Birthday Jewelry Friendship Gifts

ANALYSISYLOVE EXQUISITE JEWELRY

sister necklace sister jewellerygifts for sisterswomen giftsfriengship necklaceinfinitylove

How to Store Your AnalysisyLove Jewelry

• Choose a cool, dark, dry storage place. It is important to store away your jewelry immediately after wearing.
  • Plastic zip lock bags are an easy and effective way to store your jewelry. Close the bag halfway and squeeze out all the air before sealing. For best results, use bags made with Mylar or polyethylene, such as food grade plastic bags.
  • Store each piece of jewelry separately.
  • Keep clasps and closures unhooked.

Size: Necklace chain measures 15″ – 18″. Fastened with a sterling silver square clasp and this length works on most women and girls! A large circle/ 0.71″ and a small circle/ 0.51″ symbol is a timeless and fashionable reminder of true friendship, it’s a great gift ideal. Check out picture on model to see the size and scale of the circle. Handmade craftsmanship any woman can appreciate.
Dimensions: 13.2 x 12.5 x 4 cm; 53 Grams
Model: AL20-R4N12-SGFS
Manufacture: AnalysisyLove
Department: Girls
Dimensions: 13.2 x 12.5 x 4 cm; 53 Grams

1. Adrian Marlow says:

This will make a lovely gift for my sister looks so nice well presented in a nice box, l am very pleased with this item Thank You

2. Rusty82Liua says:

I bought this as a Christmas Gift for my Sister – she loved this gif and is currently using it on her keys.

My sister absolutely loves this gift and wears it everyday.

3. Jackson Ryan says:

Bought this for my sister..totally delighted, a beautiful necklace with a lovely sentiment. Csme with lovely packaging and a cleaning cloth too! Brilliant.

4. Christian3085 says:

Not only a very nice piece of jewellery but beautifully packaged with lovely wording and even a little gift card. Nice birthday present for my sister and she was really pleased with it.

I bought this as a gift, it was very gratefully received, the addition of the little bag and card to gift it with was lovely and the cleaning cloth and tips on how to keep clean were another nice touch.

I bought this for my sister for her Birthday. Its beautiful and i was impressed it came boxed but with its own gift bag and gift card and envelope, also a cleaning cloth fir the silver. Perfect gift.

I have bought for my sisters birthday which is next month but I am sure she will love it. It’s is a lovely necklace and came nicely boxed with a little presentation bag to put it. Would definitely recommend.

8. ClaudiaSoundy says:

This necklace really is gorgeous. Can’t wait to give it to my sister, she will love it. It comes with a little gift card and gift bag and also a cleaning cloth. It really is great value for money

Lovely necklace makes a beautiful gift . Arrived fast, lovely packaging and extras like jewellery cleaning cloth. Really impressed great value for money.

10. Oilang Maui says:

Gave to my sister for her birthday and she adores it…..perfect gif

11. ZelmaRatliff says:

The chain looks lovely in the box and excellent that it comes with a gift bag and gift card. It’s a gift for my sister and I’m sure she will live it.

12. GrantHoran says:

Value for money you get so much
    My sister loved i

I bought these for my 2 sisters and they love them

My sister absolutely loved it. It’s looks much more expensive than it is. My sister loves it and wears it all the time.

15. Shane Hickey says:

The gift came well packed and with a lovely bag to put it in. Ideal for what I want for my siste

16. tanmay says:

Arrived in a lovely clear bag, with the boxed gift and gift bag. Lovely little card to write in and a cloth and bag to keep it in. Can’t wait for my sister to receive it for her 40th from me xx

17. ArielleArchibal says:

I bought this for my sister for Christmas and she loves it. It is very pretty and of a good quality. I highly recommend this necklace for a present!

Bought this for my sisters birthday and it’s stunning. Like everyone else has said the bits you get with it is so lovely. I will definitely buy from this seller again. Worth every penny.
    Well done to the sellers you have thought about this gift and gone above what’s expected. Please don’t change this.