Snap Circuits PLUS Electronics Exploration Kits | Full Color Project Manual | STEM Educational Toy for Kids 8+ (SC-760)

Snap Circuits Logo

Batteries Included: No
Age: 8 – 100 years
Assembly: Yes
Colour: Multicolor
Quantity: 82

1. Rae Bradshaw says:

Dad is an electrician so I thought she’d enjoy this. She likes the easy to follow directions in the book and although she’s not that into ready why and how things are happening I am hoping she might over time! Really enjoyable to use though and good for all levels Really as could create their own circuits as well as the ones shown. Also great that there are extension packs. Really pleased with this gift as educational and fun. It could have gone either way but she loved it!

2. RozellaElston says:

Grand kids love this and have had a great time experimenting with it.

This set is brilliant and I really enjoy spending time doing this with my son some of the diagrams are a bit hard for my son to follow without my help but most of it he can do alone if he wants to we really enjoyed putting different circumstances together and watching them work some of them are a bit tedious or just different variations of things but overall very happy with this se

Not for the very young. Need to be at an age where they follow instructions. This is not Lego. Guidance required if using with the young.

5. BenYsfohcx says:

My 6 year old daughter loves this we sent most of Christmas day doing different projects. She said it was her favourite gift. Its educational and very well set up to teach step by step without being to difficult can’t fault it.

We bought this for my nearly 6 year old (and very bright) nephew – he absolutely loves it. We would definitely recommend it.

The set is easy to use and seems like it is build to last. Great for having fun whilst learning about basic electronics.

My kids enjoy this a lot. Screen time is reduced considerably.

9. MarshalWinkler says:

Great toy for the 7 year old. He spent hours making alarms and flying discs.