SUNMER Padded Camping Chairs – Set of 2 Deluxe Folding Chairs with Cup Holder and Side Pockets , Holds up to 120kg – Lightweight 3.3kg per Chair – Black & Grey

camping chairsPadded Camping Chairscamping chairs with compartmentsdeluxe camping chairsfishing chair

Designed With Flat Feet, Making It Suitable For Many Surfaces, Including The Beach

Stay Comfortable During Those Long Fishing Trips

A Pair of Chairs, Perfect For Those Summer Date Nights

Size: FOLDED DIMENSIONS: 99cm x 15cm x 14cm | ASSEMBLED DIMENSIONS: 60cm x 58cm x 110cm | WEIGHT: 3.3KG per chair.
Dimensions: 58 x 60 x 110 cm; 3.3 Kilograms
Brand: SUNMER
Model: SNM-103761-2CAMPINGCHAIR-BK/GY
Colour: Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Sunmer
Age: Teen,Adult
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 58 x 60 x 110 cm; 3.3 Kilograms
Quantity: 1

1. LuisaBegin says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Bought these to replace our old chairs. Very pleased with the look and feel of the product. Certainly seem robust yet lightweight to carry around.
    Would recommend.

2. Dan Dziedzic says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I have bought a few different camping chairs over 4 year period and forever breaking but wasn’t surprised with how flimsy they all were. These chairs are far better, strong and sturdy. I have confidence that these will last.
    At last I found a chair that’s not only sturdy but very comfortable.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I really like these chairs. We were doing an overnight stay on The Mall for The Queens funeral and believe me we needed them. They were strong and comfy enough to sleep for a few hours so that should tell you they’re pretty good. They are super easy to put up and down as it’s just a case of opening and closing them. Their size and comfort means they are a bigger item to carry, but I still found it ok to walk a good mile or so with one on each shoulder as they aren’t too heavy.
    I would definitely recommend.

4. LionelDonley says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good quality and sturdy. Used a couple of times now and are very comfortable. God addition of a pocket on the seat to store the bag or mobile. Carry handle ok for short walks to get to your spot. Packing away is a bit awkward, but fits back in (could be just me). I like that it has a high back too.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Normally I’d go for slightly lighter/smaller chairs but these are that bit bulkier but worth it. They are extra sturdy and very comfortable. They are easy to bag up and store! Still light to carry even over large distances.

6. Dustin Bailey says:

Was a little expensive but very comfortable easy to store

Chairs are absolutely fine. Well made and comfortable. My only complaint is the carrier bag that it comes in. It is not fit for purpose. It’s too small/narrow to take the chair after use. A lovely relaxing day on the beach is ruined by “fighting” to get the chair back in the bag. Consequently, the stitching on the bag comes apart. Chair is a good buy though.

Brilliant chairs. Higher than most similar style chairs. Very comfortable. Well worth the money.

9. IsabellBarth says:

Cup holder should be made both sides as I’m right handed and hubby’s left handed and it’s on the left so he’s OK lol

We bought to take to an all day Festival. They were very comfortable to sit in, as others around us seemed to struggle to attain the desired comfort from their chairs. The pocket at the side is also useful. For someone who suffers with back issues they were brilliant.

11. EugeneChiodo says:

Great in the garden or near the car but not something that I would like to carry very fa

I ordered two sets of two one broke and a replacement was sent out I disposed of the broken one then two of them broke I have since sent them two back but have heard nothing but I’m hopeful that I will

13. Pallavi Kenkare says:

Both of the chairs the rivet came out of plastic part where arm join to frame only used them twice over the

14. Hedy Phillips says:

Seems well made and comfortable. Husband likes it. I wouldn’t like to carry it on a walk though. It’s quite big when folded into it’s bag and heavy, but ideal for us in the back of the car.

Chairs seem fine but only used once and one of the carrying bags already ripped when we put the chair back. Carrying bag is flimsy but the chairs themselves seem fine

Very pleased with this purchase. Light to carry, ideal for caravans and motorhomes.
    Highly recommended.

17. emma1989 says:

There ok material a bit flimsy just after a few weeks a small hole appeared

18. RyderRaysahcet says:

The padding could be better, but they are just camping chairs. Everything else about them is spot on for people with a larger frame (fat) like myself