Tiksounds Wireless Earbuds 5.1, Bluetooth Headphones in-Ear, 35H Playtime, USB-C Fast Charge, Wireless Earphones Deep Bass, Touch Control, IPX7 Waterproof Sport Wireless Headphones

wireless headphones earphones wireless running earphones earphones bluetooth headphones in earBluetooth earbudswireless earbuds headphones running headphones earbuds wireless bluetooth in ear headphoneswireless earphones headphones bluetooth wireless earbuds headphones bluetooth headphones in earearphones wireless sports headphones wireless bluetooth headphones running headphones wireless

Model: X15
Batteries Included: 3 Lithium Ion batteries required.
Manufacture: Tiksounds
Origin: China

for that price it is good it work fine no issue yet i just bought it much better then apple 249!!!? sound quality good, noise cancelling good, volume touch is some times is not responding after all don’t need to pay apple to rub you off

This was a purchase for my son as my daughter highly recommended this earbud. It charges quick and the battery lasts a long time. Would highly recommend to others.

3. NellyFaison says:

Love these ear phones, they’re loud enough but not noise cancelling. The charge lasts ages, only issue is the mic is really bad on phone calls and voice notes, fine when making a video.

I have always gone for branded earphones before, but thought ‘let me see if the cheaper ones do the same thing’. I am pleasantly suprised at how amazing these are – they are the first earphones to sit in my earholes without falling out!! The sound quality is clear and doesnt cut out while walking (like my higher end ones previously did!) and loving the digital display on the case. for the price they are excellent! Would definately buy again.

5. Derrick9326 says:

Good value I think. I doubt they will last forever but for listening to my podcasts whilst walking and housework they are prefect. Battery last forever!! I think im at over 30 hours listening time and they still on only 43% battery. Stay in ears well for walking

I fly a lot with work and wanted some Bluetooth earbuds to listen to music and watch videos on my tablet whilst travelling. I already had some Huawei ones which were ok, but lacked functionality and battery life even when new (2-2.5hrs).
    A colleague of mine put me onto these and I am not disappointed. Good sound/volume (even above flight engine and cabin passenger noise). Ability to play, pause, skip tracks (back & forward) and adjust volume up and down. The big plus for me is the charge life….I’ve used them for about 4hrs now and they are still at 82%. The case shows you the remaining charge rate. They are also more comfortable than my Huawei ones and don’t skip out. I really can’t fault these and will be buying another for an Xmas present.

I bought these last year but lost it. Had to get the same ones. I have small ears but they fit perfectly and the charge lasts for ages. It case shows you how much charge is remaining so you charge it when you need to and not ‘just in case’. Would definitely recommend these.

works great loads of little features, the sound is surprisingly good no hassle so far, loads of charge

9. ElouiseBanuelos says:

The sound quality, especially for the price is excellent. The touch sensitive controls can be a little “over sensitive” and fiddly, but overall, very pleased. Good quality product, good fit as well.

10. CNET.com Staff says:

These are great little ear buds, battery last well, I use them every day in the gym, only have to charge every couple of weeks, depending on usage obviously, but yeah for the price they are very good, as good as ones which are 3 or 4 times the price

I like the sound quality. My big hands/fingers make them a bit fiddly but otherwise OK. This is my second pair. The first ones fell out my pocket. So be careful when not in use.

Enjoyed these so much that when i lost them recently and tried another (reputable) brand, i couldnt live with the switch and i bought another. For the amount you pay for these they are great. Battery life is very good. The charging case is informative and charges quite quickly. Sound is LOUD but crisp (for the price). The technology is very responsive. Very airpod-like. My only drawback is that phone calls are poor. Most people cant hear me when i use them. I have to shout for them to pick up. Would recommend otherwise.

Well they instantly paired to my iPhone 11 and sound even better than my apple EarPods! Plus they stay in my ears ! Absolutely blown away with the sound easy set up and comfort. What a bargin !!! Not as bass oriented as the apple ones but clearer mid and highs. Also a lot louder than my apple ones . Well done

Only one problem can’t get then to answer a call. When I double tap them it cuts the call off. To answer a call I have to answer it from the phone.
    Apart from that they are good.

Great for audio although the controls can be a bit fiddly especially when getting them out of the little box.

Slightly disappointed by the slight synch delay when watching videos from my laptop.
    Otherwise good full sound and fairly comfortable. although not worn for significant long periods.

16. Tyler Lacoma says:

Thought I’d try these, very very pleased with my purchase. Look the the Apple ones at a fraction of the cost.

I love these earphones, the sound quality is fantastic, the design is sleek and they are amazing value for money. I have bought several pairs now for family members!

I have had these for a few months now and they are fantastic. The battery lasts such a long time and the look and feel great. I highly recommend

Lost for the first pair which was my own fault, but loved them that much I bought another pair. Sound quality isn’t 100% on the second pair but think I’m just unlucky. They last ages battery wise.

20. CarlotaLombard says:

This earbud is my second one, as I was so impressed with my first TicSounds. The first thing I’ve noticed is the change of packaging. It wasn’t as solid as before in terms of the cardboard; the second is the sound quality. Don’t get me wrong, it is still clear but lacks that Bass Punch. My old TicSounds is so much better than this new one. I would have liked this one because of the colour, but I guess I’ll settle with my old Ticsounds.

21. Lauri91Rhw says:

These headphones haven’t put a foot wrong. Wasn’t expecting a lot for the low price but they are an absolute bargain. Only downside would be how easily it is to pause music when readjusting them in your ear, but that’s probably the same with most wireless earphones

22. DarinConover says:

Been using these for a few months now, still alive and kicking.

These are my first Bluetooth headphones, and they are a delight to use. Once their in your ear, it feels like they aren’t actually there; the comfortably of them are top tier.

They do have an issue sometimes where the sound cuts out, but it doesn’t happen all that much; and if it does it’s only for a few seconds. The noise cancellation is dependant on how high you’re listening from what I’ve seen.

I’d highly recommend these if you’re looking for a nice pair of wireless headphones, definitely worth the price for what they deliver.

Mys

23. Dan Ackerman says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI bought these over two months ago, as I was fed up with the wires on inexpensive wired earbud working loose after a 3-4 weeks (I wear them in bed most nights while drifting off to sleep and wired buds don’t seem to like this).

I wasn’t really expecting much from them in terms of comfort or performance, but I’ve been extremely pleasantly surprised. Sound quality is great, they’re comfortable, and they seem to be amazing technologically. As far as I can tell, they must have some sort of tilt or motion sensors built in, as they shut down automatically when I pull them out of my ears and leave them on my bedside cabinet, and reactivate when I shove them back in my ear ‘oles.

They also shut down automatically when you put them back in their charging pod and re-activate as soon as you pull them out. Battery life is as advertised — and I’ve been using them for a few hours every single day since I got them two months ago.

My only “complaint” as such is that I can’t get the volume control to work on my android phone. I get the “tap the right ear to pause” and “tap the left ear to re-start” without any problems, but the multiple taps to operate the volume seem to escape me. May be something I’m doing wrong though.

All in all. I’m extremely impressed.

Great ear buds can use straight out of the box as already charged. I use them on my cycle commute and have no issues with them falling out only one issue I could hear my friend on the phone he struggled to hear me it was windy and I don’t use them for the phone often. Would deffo recommend these

25. LanSACdhoch says:

Quick delivery. Well packaged. Really comfortable and easy to use and at a fraction of the cost of other makes! Good storage container and easy to charge, with the remaining charge % countdown very helpful. Pretty colour too! Very happy with my purchase.

Best headphones I’ve ever had. Once connected, you just put them in your ear each time and it automatically connects to your phone. When you take them out and put them back in the case, it disconnects by itself too. Just perfect headphones- would recommend to everyone! Great value for money compared to AirPods and Samsung ear buds!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Hi I am very happy with the product. The battery life of the charging case is much better than I expected. I use my headphones several times a day and I haven’t had to charge the charging case yet that is over a week now. The sound quality is fantastic and the fit of the buds is comfortable and secure.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I’m pleasantly surprised at how good these are, considering the low price. Love the charging case too. Fab.
    My 22 year old son, who is very fussy with these sorts of items, is going to buy a pair!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

.but so far so good. Nice soundstage, not too basey and a good fit in the ear. I could buy ten or more of these and still not pay as much as a certain premium brand’s offering. At this price if it gets damaged or if I lose a speaker, whilst I would be annoyed it wouldn’t be the end of the world. Connected straight away and Bluetooth range is impressive. Only complaint is shaking them out of the neat charger/holder.

30. IsiahLauterbach says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersMy old Bluetooth headphones had a very angry Chinese woman shouting at me to recharge every few minutes when the battery went low. They were slightly troubling. These have a much calmer Chinese woman who doesn’t seem too worried and is basically chill when the battery gets low. She feels like a friend. For that these get 4 stars.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI’ve had these for about six months now, I love them, the sound quality is amazing, the touch controls work perfectly but a few weeks ago the left earbud just stopped charging. I tried everything and even though it still charges the right, the left just won’t charge. I’ve been stuck using 1 bud which obviously defeats the point of noise cancelling and as much as I have loved them it’s disappointing. I know six months is a while for reasonably inexpensive pair of earbuds but I had expected to at least get a year or so out of them before I encountered any problems.

You can’t expect too much for the price. These do everything reasonably.

The touch sensitive buttons on the earphones make it hard to sleep with them in, as resting on your pillow will activate the pause or shut them off.

The sound quality is pretty decent, you can hear pretty full mixes of songs with good clarity on the instruments (I mostly listen to metal and rap)

They last a fair amount of time charge wise, and they charge pretty quickly too.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I have used several different earbuds, some costing five times as much. I now feel that they ripped me off. This product is better than all of them. All the following attributes are top quality:
    – Sound quality
    – Volume range
    – Stays in the ears.
    I’m still practising with the in-ear controls (exactly where and how rapidly to tap) – but I have verified that they all work.
    For earbuds, I am certain that there is no better value for money anywhere, and I suspect there is no better quality anywhere.

34. Bama_Jen says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

They are exactly as pictured, I’ve only used them a couple of times to go out running with and so far they’ve been spot on. The case is good for showing how much charge they have, just getting to grips with the touch sensitivity.

35. Katie @ Will Race for Carbs says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

There ok for listening but as with all blue tooth ear plugs there too loud for the listen on the other end especially if you work in a noisy place