Toshiba 800 w 20 L Microwave Oven with Function Defrost and 5 Power Levels, Stylish Design – White – MM-MM20P(WH), Amazon Exclusive [Energy Class A+]

Manual Timer

Start cooking instantly by selecting a cooking time from 1 seconds to 25 min.

Quiet

With a noise level of just 55db, this microwave stays nice and quiet during use, meaning you can use it any time without disturbing the others in your household – especially babies!

Turntable

The rotating glass turntable ensures even cooking, with no localised overcooking or annoying mishaps.

plate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamer
Function Microwave + Grill + Convection Microwave + Grill Solo Solo Solo Solo
Capacity 25L 23L 23L 20L 23L 20L
Power (W) Microwave: 950W Grill: 1150W Convection: 2250W Microwave: 900W Grill: 1050W 800W 850W 800W 800W
Cooking Presets 10 8 6 12 6 6
Power Levels 5 5 11 5 11 5
Express Cook ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Position Memory Turntable ✓ ✓ ✓
Defrost by Weight or Time ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Dimensions 513 x 513 x 310 mm 485 x 403 x 296 mm 485 x 397 x 293 mm 462 x 381 x 285 mm 485 x 397 x 293 mm 440 x 325 x 258 mm
Weight 21.47 kg kg 15.2 kg 14.0 kg 13.1 kg 14.0 kg 12 kg

Dimensions: 44 x 32.5 x 25.8 cm; 12.48 Kilograms
Brand: Toshiba
Part: MM820CAA-PM0F00
Colour: White
Batteries Required: No
Colour: White
Dimensions: 44 x 32.5 x 25.8 cm; 12.48 Kilograms

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Item is compact yet has good capacity and performance. Good brand at an excellent price.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI used to have a cheep manual microwave I got from a supermarket. It was okay but it was tiny and didn’t last long. So I bought a Tower one that was really large and had 3 dedicated buttons like popcorn etc. This was so loud I thought it was one from the 90’s era and it didn’t cook or heat food properly. It also burnt the popcorn and left half unpopped at the same time. So when I saw this one I was sceptical. I expected it to be too small, noisy and have the dedicated button setting way out of line with what their functions are meant to be. I am please that I was wrong on all of those points.

The noise level is so quiet. The dinner plate setting is perfect. I can press it once for a plate of food at room temperature or press it twice for food straight from the fridge and it heat the food to 175- 187 degrees consistantly. I did learn than the center of the glass plate is a cold spot. So a bowl of soup needs to be put off center and as far to the outer edge as possible for best results. Plates of rice are best stired half way through reheating. But that is my preferance. I just find it heats it more evenly and not some bits like rubber and other bits not quite up to safe temperature. I like the one touch options above the line on the number grid. Very hand when you know how many whole minutes uou need to cook for.

The size is a good size. Not too small. I would have liked to get a larger option of this but 20L is proving to be a perfect size for my needs after all.

3. Elaine A TOBeautyReviews says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Does exactly what I need it to do and is good value for money

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Excellent value, easy to use, looks good and would definitely recommend

5. RayfordI70 says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I had been using an analogue microwave I’d been given and I wanted digital. This is small which I needed and easy to use. A large dinner plate fits in. One touch to cook for 1-6 mins. Very pleased, good price. Only con is that I leave the door open after use to air / dry it and the light stays on. ( Think the bulb had gone in my old one, it may have been the same!)

6. TiaKerrigan says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I would recommend this. Easy to use and follow instructions. The knob say very little wobble and is precise.

8. ArlethaNagel says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good device. Has buttons for mins. No messing with a dial. Easy to use. A little nosier than the one I had before

9. ledlightchina says: