USB C Docking Station Dual HDMI 11 in 1 USB C Hub Multiport Adapter Dock Dual Monitor Laptop Docking Station with 2 HDMI+VGA RJ45 Ethernet USB 3.1/ 2.0 100W PD for MacBook, Dell, Surface

USB C DOCKING STATIONUSB C DOCKING STATION1USB C DOCKING STATION

Dimensions: 16.9 x 9.1 x 1.9 cm; 140 Grams
Manufacture: Selore&S-Global
Dimensions: 16.9 x 9.1 x 1.9 cm; 140 Grams
Origin: China
Reference: SEUC3306-UK

Odd that it counts the Macbook Pro 2020 M1 as not compatible as I’m using it on that with display out right now, although I am aware that it probably doesn’t support the HDMI 2 socket at the same time. Good colour output, with high refresh rate (4K60 or 1440P at 120Hz). You also have to make sure you plug the power into the dock before you plug the dock into the macbook.

I’ve also used this with the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 as long as some power if being delivered through USB-C at the same time.

I did have a problem using it with an iPad Pro 11″ M1, it does output some graphics but appears to be missing colour information.

Overall pretty good.

Overall pretty good.

3. LonnyA23ttf says:

Being suspicious as this device is much cheaper than all the docking stations provided by the laptop vendors, it just does the trick without any problems discovered so far. As it is also quite small and light, it is suitable for being taken on journeys as well, which is not that important for additional screens, but external disks or even a keyboard, modern laptops seriously lack a number of options, my Lenovo Yoga 9i doesn’t even has a HDMI option anymore.

4. kward@wvgazette.com Ken Ward Jr. says:

8. Hedy Phillips says:

Works plug and play with no issues. My only small gripe is that the cable going to the laptop could be a few inches longer to minimise stress on the usb c port in the laptop when it is raised on a stand

Small and ligh

9. Oliver Padilla says:

A nice compact docking station which I use for two additional screens, USB plug ins and (sometimes) earphones. Probably the best balance for price & functionality I could fiind.

10. Andrew Zucosky says:

12. EricaGarret says:

Our company is very pleased with this item, it is very efficient and is exactly how it is described. We have purchased multiple times now.

14. GilbertMccool says:

Top quality. I use this to connect multiple devices to by ASUS 317 2022 Chromebook.
    Works absolutely fine with: mouse, 2 printers 2 external monitors external CD drive and webcam.
    Tganks

The product seems ok but the packaging that this product came in was not sealed.