VYTRONIX 3in1 Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner Corded Handheld Stick 600W [Energy Class A]

vacuum

The A Rated Vytronix T6RIO 2 in 1 Handheld Stick Vacuum Cleaner is a convenient addition to your home, ideal for even the busiest household.

vacuum

Dimensions: 31 x 11 x 21 cm; 2.5 Kilograms
Brand: VYTRONIX
Model: T6RIO
Colour: Black and Red
Colour: Black and Red

1. Ty Davis says:

I have no carpet in the house so this is perfect . I empty it each time and if doesn’t take up too much space . Suction is good too !

2. Hannah says:

Fair suction power , light n easy to use . Easy maintenance.

3. KristanBelmore says:

Good price…great little vac.
    No kids…no pets so i am not sure whether it would cope with a robust family household.

I bought this for my sons lorry to enable him to keep it clean.

Bought as a replacement for daughter and is a small but excellent powerful corded hoove

6. Giselle Castro-Sloboda says:

Very light and easy to use good suction and easy to empty for the price it’s a bargain if you have a small house

7. NanMarkley says:

It’s so easy compared to the standard floor ones ,easy for all round the home behind things etc stairs great bedrooms great ,suction brilliant,we have a long hair collie picks up her hair fine definitely value for money .would recommend for sure .

Bought this for our caravan and it’s perfect. Powerful enough to clean small spaces and cars, compact enough for storage, looks good and priced well.

This one is actually not that bad. I was afraid about the suction for a small and light hover like this, but it’s decent enough. Small and handy, easy to hide somewhere. I’m quite satisfied with it.

10. FideliaWhitwort says:

Wouldn’t buy for heavy carpet use but on wooden floors and the rug in the living room you could do a lot worse

11. safsadf says:

I’m happy with my purchase and the price I paid for it. It does the job perfectly. You can’t expect too much power of 600w but even with this power is enough to clean your house. Really good vacuum cleaner. If someone is looking for cheap solution, to save money and not for more powerful vacuum cleaner. That’s the one.

12. MaryannKincaid says:

Excellent value for money. I’ve paid 300 in the past for similar. I recommend 🙂

This vaccum is very light and powerful
    I was looking for an a cheap and andy vacuum and a saw this one.
    Of course we ned to be careful if you want the equipment for a long term.
    For the size and of the suction power is a very good purchase.

so light and easy to clean ,powerful suction for floors and carpets..

15. EllisGantt says:

This is a great compact lightweight vacuum especially for a small apartment! I use an extension lead so I don’t have to unplug to hoover different areas. I was pleasantly surprised at the suction and the ease of emptying the bagless section. Would definitely recommend this model for apartment or small house. I’ve only used it on vinyl, tiles and hard floors, not carpet.

Ideal for what I was after, light weight good for light cleaning. I like this clesner.

17. BobWhatley says:

I’ve gone through every type and brand of hoover, this one is brilliant.

18. FredricEdmonson says:

It’s definitely the size I would recommend for people who live in small homes. It’s weights very little and has all the features as a more expensive one + Easier to store away after use.

19. BeatricMeehan says:

This product is amazing. The suction is absolutely brilliant. It’s almost suctioning my wooden floor boards lol
    Not too noisy does what it says.
    Honestly buy this as it’s easy to store and clean
    Fantastic value for money.

This item worked OK the first few times, then it stopped sucking,and the handle started over heating, waste of money

21. [email protected] Charlotta Gronberg says:

This thing is great for the money paid, it had that much suction o thought it was going to consume the flooring. I have a two bed house and the vac copes really well with it my only slight draw back is the waste chamber could be a little bigger but I’m still super happy with it.

Brilliant Hoover, highly recommended I use daily around my whole house.

23. BerniceThayer says:

I live in a flat it takes 5-minutes to hoover, only had its for 6-months and it’s stopped working

24. Sherrill7900 says:

Product is not working. It works for short time then overheats and cuts out
    Should not be allowed to sell this on Amazo

It does the job, good on all floors, carpet, lino and wood, good suction power, it’s easy to empty and clean, it’s not the most robust so be gentle when handling it as it’s lightweight but that’s why I like it. It’s so compact fits in my tiny cupboard.

26. Meredith Melnick says:

use in small spaces otherwise it will heat up and turn off

We use it for caravan cleaning, it’s lite and easy for storing just what was needed.

I’ve bought this to use in my caravan and tempted to keep it for the house. It makes jobs so much easier being lightweight and powerful.

I use it for my rugs and sofa I have a long haired cat and he sheds a lot, so I was very surprised at how well it picks up hair and fur, if you have a small area of carpet or rugs I would highly recommend this vacuum.

30. AdelineVuv says:

It’s OK but switches it’s self off a lot as it over heats

Product is fair value for price paid. Very useful for everyday light use. easy to clean.

Good little hover does get very hot really quickly more for light use than hole house hovering apart from that it good

33. ROBERT LASZEWSKI says:

So i have just received mine and it’s brilliant was very sceptical as such a good price but it’s brill so anyone reading the bad reviews as I did and thought should I botherI’m so glad I did happy customer 10/10

Prompt delivery. Good service. Assembled and test vacuumed. Seems good..
    Have been using it for some days now. Quite satisfied with the vacuum cleaner. Very light, easy to handle and cleans well.

Suction on carpet is so so but on wood it’s grea

36. SophiaPortillo says:

Great vacuum for a small one. Needs emptying often but good suctio

Very good value for money and I am very happy with i

38. Katie @ Will Race for Carbs says:

I liked how light to use suction power very good don’t have stairs

So easy to use lightweight perfect for storage too great value excellent suctio

This product is very good .I have had the product for over a month now but the fuse went i thought it would have lasted longe

41. Hillary K. Grigonis says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Good vacuum, it works well on hard floor an carpet.

So much better than l thought it would be considering the price

The hoover started aver heating after about 20mins of using

Handle gets weighty after a while makes arm ache but good quality strong very good price

45. TomasMcMaster says:

I wanted a dyson but needed a Hoover ASAP so I opted for this. So far, so good. It looks nice and works well in my one bedroom flat. I hope I can at least get a few years out of it but can’t imagine it will last for too long.