ARIBIO Ultrasonic Pest Repeller – 20W High Power Plug-in Pest Control with 3-in-1 Frequency Conversion Technology, Efficient Repelling Rat, Spider, Mouse,Cockroach, Bed Bug and Other Rodents(Black)

Brand: ARIBIO
Origin: China

Have been horrified to find mouse droppings in my utility room, and fed up of spiders webs in
    there, despite mixed reviews i tried this one whilst it was on a daily deal.
    Fingers crossed, no more mice or spiders, after 2 weeks they are no more droppings or webs.
    Only time will tell if they stay away, all i have to do now is find out how they are getting in!

2. Chuong Nguyen says:

It works very well, I think. After setting it in my room, I do not see any insect coming in my house. I definitely buy two more and set them in all rooms in my house!!

3. MarshalWinkler says:

Only had it for a couple of days but already see the difference.

Easy to set up have it on the blue strength middle section of the 3 strengths recommended to have as low to the ground which I have done in garage in the middle of it so is can cover totally the floor space of garage no sign of mouse droppings since have cheaper one plugged in up high on bench also for extra coverage well made unit recommended

5. JohnettLZZW says:

The product arrived well packaged, after reading the instructions which were easy to understand I proceeded to plus the unit in, the three settings are easy to set, one press of the small button on the front panel gives a different colour on the front. Only having the unit about a week I really can’t say if it is actually working correctly, and it’s only set on the middle setting as recommended in the instructions. There have been no signs of any activity since using the unit, however only time will tell.

I recommend this product has helped with keeping pests away.

7. VerleneShipley says:

I’m so glad making this purchase some one recommended me I’ve got abd could see a difference and now I’ve bought it agin for my mother in law’s

Have only started using the product but so far seems to be working.

Easy to use and got rid of our unwanted squirrel

10. Matt Smith says:

I tried poison and traps but always ended with them coming back, I used this on low level, that’s it, no more pests, all gone. It’s brilliant.

11. ElkeTamxqheec says:

I’m very happy with the product it’s very easy to used

12. LuciaEasterbroo says:

couldn’t be happy this ultrasonic pest repeller is brilliant,just plug it in and does it job on your personal settings.

13. SpencerIliff says:

eed to test for a while more in order to understand the efficiency

14. gepnobara says:

Plugged this into roof space after hearing mice within couple of days mice caught no sign of any since would highly recommend

15. Dallon Adams says:

I really like this product, it works very well and instructions are easy to follow.

16. Alecia says:

I had to deal with a mice in my bedroom so I bought this little device and it worked! after not even a week, I haven’t seen any signs of mice. The device is silent, easy to use, what more do you need?

Great life saving device

17. IsebeeFalkiner says:

Well lets say I haven’t heard the patter of their little feet but not sure if they a have entirely gone.

This product has worked a treat at my house and also my parents, we use the blue light setting and ever since it’s been plugged in no mice have been back!
    Would definitely recommend!

Plugged in and works straight away have not seen the mice come back yet.

20. ChaunceyWoolcoc says:

Works absolutely fine, after 2 weeks of use can realize the difference. Installation is easy.Recommend it!

21. Michael Andronico says:

Had a mouse in the house for a few days but as soon as we bought this upon recommendation from family there have been none since.

Repelle

23. Scott Learn The Oregonian says:

Repelle

24. ErinAlbarran says:

It was brillia

25. Megan0789pdhx says:

It was brillia

The product is amazing.Finally no mouses in the house. Recommend to have one.

It does what it says but unfortunately the strongest setting was too loud for me

Very sleep nice and easy to use design, we like the green and blue settings, however the strong red one is not possible to use while at home as the sound cam be heard by human ear.

Not more mice in the kitchen . I’m quiet impressed. Thank you .

30. FedericoSjp says:

Does exactly what it says on the tin, an excellent piece of kit, better than the cheaper versions 5 stars here

31. ClydeChristophe says:

I was sceptical when I bought this but since it’s been installed in the loft (it took a few days to upset the mice) , we’ve had no more mice , even bought one for father in law

32. RodrigoFerraro says:

My sister was having problems with rats in her house. I had ordered a similar product for my Mum’s house as well as my place because I know that it works….. when nothing else worked ! So, Thank You !!!

33. Kelly M says:

Product was just as it was advised, so far we have had no evidence of the pests that lived in our loft.
    Very happy

34. DeloresC73 says:

I used these for about 2 weeks and straight away there was a shortcoming of mice and after 2 weeks none at all! Worked for me!

35. GeorginaWarfiel says:

I bought this along with some humane traps as I’d seen a mouse a couple of times in a week. Since I bought this I’ve not seen any so coincidence or not I’m happy.

36. centurywf says:

Extremely easy to install, just plug in and switch o

37. LucilleFerrell says:

Extremaly easy as only needs to be plugged in , worked almost instantly.

Easy and effective

We had problem with rats coming from the basement but it has been 3 months since we bought the product and havent had an issues since then. It works and i recommend.

39. Armando Roggio says:

So far it’s worked very well we have them in 3 rooms in the house

I liwe it the first time ive seen it and since i have put this thngy in my room, mouse never come back.. and very safe as well.

41. ValentiBorges says:

Simple to install and my garage has been mouse free since the installation, no chewed insulation and droppings in sight.

Had mouse traps down for weeks. Couldn’t get on top of it. Bought this and no mice since