Asmodee | Dobble | Card Game | Ages 6+ | 2-8 Players | 15 Minutes Playing Time

B08DG7CLS7 1932188126 B077TCGG8R B07DP1SMYX B003NFJMBM B07RXLSDRT
Age Range 7+ 7+ 5+ 6+ 6+ 8+
Playtime 15 mins 15 mins 5-15 mins 15 mins 20 mins 15 mins
Players 2-10 Players 1-8 Players 2-6 Players 3-6 Players 1-12 Players 2-6 Players

Dimensions: 5.36 x 5.21 x 3.07 cm; 140 Grams
Model: ASMDOBB01EN
Material: Cardboard, Metal
Colour: Assorted
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 6 – 18 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Assorted
Material: Cardboard, Metal
Quantity: 1

1. Alexei Oreskovic says:

This is such a good game. The whole family enjoys it and loves to play. Delivery was very quick, no issues with seller. Would definatley buy from again.

Bought for my granddaughter, she loves the game double but it being a Harry Potter one is even better as she’s a big fan. Quick delivery thank you !

Such a fantastic game. My 5 year old can play it but it is equally great for adults too. Lots of different ways to play and it’s good competitive fun. Nice and compact so it’s easy to travel with! A must for any family

Introduced to this game by a friend who brought it with her for us to play on a girls weekend away. It’s easy to learn and great fun. I bought one for my grandchildren and they loved i

5. LeifFreitas says:

Bought this after a friend introduced me to the game, it always ends up super competitive. Love that you can have a Harry Potter version as well.

Fantastic game for all the family. Was introduced by our niece and nephew at a dinner and decided to get them and us the Harry Potter version. Keeps everyone entertained.

7. RodrickGrady says:

Something everyone can plan and the younger the player the better they are! My smallest child really likes the fact he can beat the adults as he is so much better at it than we are!

I literally can’t recommend this game enough, it’s really easy to play, all ages can play it and it’s just so much fun. Lots of our friends and family have ended up buying it after playing ours, really gets your adrenaline going and we like it has it’s quite a quick game so never gets boring. Really simple, easy to take everywhere and the little tin it comes in is perfect for putting it in your bag. 100% recommend!

BUY IT NOW! So much fu

9. Luke Dormehl says:

This is a great game and would really suit a wide variety of ages, from toddlers all the way up to grandparents.

It is quick to learn and comes in a little metal tin so is ideal to put in a bag to bring with you. We played it whilst waiting for siblings at swimming club, very handy.

10. Carrie Mihalcik says:

I bought this game for my son who saw a different version of dobble at his friends. This game is basically a version of matching pairs. It’s a good way to engage children and adults into trying to find pairs very quickly. The cards are good quality and the pictures are clear. My son and I have had many a days fun trying to remember the names of the pictures and seeing who is the first person to find a pair!

For any age I found it great fun. I was laughing & concentrating so much my head hurt.

12. Health Research Policy and Systems says:

Bought it as a present as is a really good game for kids. Mine really enjoy playing with the card and they have a few different ones. Great game!

13. WilfordUJXD says:

We play this with our 4 year old ALL THE TIME! He loves all of the different games (particularly Hot Potato) and gets so enjoyment out of them. Would thoroughly recommend. Great price as well.

14. Surbhi K says:

Just an all-round great game to play with the kids and friends!!

Different game options to keep it fun!!

Love this game has lots of choices of ways to play these cards, great for your brain and eyes we love it!

This little game will give any child or adult hours of fun,it’s easy to take on holidays as it’s so compact,and there are many different versions to collect,great value for money

We absolutely love this game. My 3yo plays it and enjoys it. Love the versitility of the game!

I want sure when I got it for our kids but we all had a good laugh with it.
    Defo read the game type options, some are better than others.

19. RobinGatliff says:

Brilliant family game. Great fun. Females do seem to be better at this for some reason, have beaten wife once in hundreds of games!

20. Laura Michelle Davis says:

I first played this game against my young neices a few years ago… ended up buying myself, it’s such a fun game and soooo competitive

We have the original double so thought this would be a good stocking filler, it was a great hit with everyone especially the Harry Potter fans. Us older ones kept loosing ha ha

22. TOM WILBER says:

A fun game with a number of different ways to play. I recommend playing in short bursts otherwise things can get boring quickly.

Our whole family enjoys this game and the different versions you can play. Definitely will be getting some of the other Dobble sets

24. Caleb Clark says:

I absolutely love Dobble, it is quick fire fun that everyone can get involved in. It doesn’t need much explanation, is easy to set up, and has simple recognisable images that pretty much all ages can understand. I have played the Harry Potter version before which I didn’t enjoy as much as not everyone is a fan, so won’t know who characters are, or what certain items are, but the original Dobble is just fantastic. Its small so easily portable, and is a great ice breaker especially for children at a gathering where they might otherwise feel out of depth.

25. Peter Chubb says:

Once you get the hang of the game it is a fast and furious game.

My whole family enjoyed it.

It can be frustrating when you go to put your card down when someone just beats you to it.

Each card is slightly different with different symbols all you have to do is to match a symbol on the last card played. It is very different to other card games because you don’t take turns you just get your card down and say for example ‘double tree’.

Bought for Xmas and the kids love playing, great for family game time and Harry Potter fans alike

27. NicholBocanegra says:

Really good game my son loves it! Gutted it’s only about 30 cards tho so the games quicker than the original

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I had great fun with my grandsons we played this game a lot so easy to get it setup – loads of fu

29. Daniel Hollis says:

A very easy and difficult game – both at the same time.
    A new idea well thought out and can recommend though I usual lose to my Grandson. PAW PATROL version also available.

31. MiloP45cfn says:

Dobble is such a versatile game. Pick a theme and it will work. This is a great use of the Gruffalo story and characters. Our four year old loves the quick action of spotting the match for her cards. A great way to use kid’s observational and memory skills. As an adult I find this game tricky but it works brilliantly with our four, seven and ten year olds. Superb.

32. UEXKenneth says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Great little game. My 5 year old loves it. Kills 20 minutes very easily and great for taking out and having to hand.

33. EulaliaF79 says:

My daughter asked for this game after playing it in school, it’s a hit in our house, we all get very loud and over excited whilst playing, we also took is abroad to play on the aircraft.

34. KathyWinkle says:

We have regular games nights and played this on new year. Such fun! Simple but we were very competitive

35. Tribute Books says:

First time I played this game and it’s a great little game to take a long time the pub or to a friends house whilst you’re having a drink. Basically a more challenging version of snap!

My 8 year old loves this game and it helps her focus on something apart from the computer frequently – you can easily modify the rules to suit and have great fun.

Like the game but LOVE the top comment for this game. ‘She can’t possibly be faster at matching up two snowmen than I am.’ I feel your pain. Hilarious.

38. Matthew S. Smith says:

A small easily packed game which is easy to learn and breaks the language barrier. If a drink is involved even more fun and it becomes funnier but a little harder 😉

39. Daniel Norris says:

I can’t quite put my finger on how this game does it but it’s amazing. It really has you questioning the cards when you just can’t see a match. Definitely reccomend.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

A good quality product. Reasonably priced and in a good storage tin for longevity. Fun for all the family whatever age and a range of subjects.