Bosch WAN282X1GB Serie 4 Freestanding Washing Machine, with AllergyPlus & SpeedPerfect, 8kg load, 1400 rpm spin, Silver Inox [Energy Class C]

Dimensions: 55 x 59.8 x 84.8 cm; 68.9 Kilograms
Brand: Bosch Home & Kitchen Appliances
Part: WAN282X1GB
Colour: Silver
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Silver

1. IWCA Web Editor says:

Love machine.
    I wash nearly everything on 45min wash. Some wash cycles go on forever!
    Warning – if you decide to purchase the Bosch extended warranty, you Only have 30days from purchase to do this!

2. BridgetHunger says:

This only has one short wash a mixed wash and the start touch pad some times doesn’t work just beeps and beeps. A lot to get use to but it looks nice and stylish.

3. JosephiSiebenha says:

Delivery was fast and very helpful , went above and beyond . Excellent value for money .

4. Ben says:

We are vey pleased with this machine that works notedly more quietly and runs more energy efficiently than the machine on which we until very recently relied. Significantly the machine enables us, through a nuanced means of programming, to take a fuller view of the environmental issues than before. It makes laundry more convenient, less costly and more environmentally friendly. It represent a desirable combination of technological advance and environmental consideration.

Good product, very quiet,the washing cycles are too long.The clothes need to be re-spun after the washing cycle has finished.

6. LynwoodAsbury says:

Excellent product, so many features and so easy to use.

7. KristanLyng says:

Does the job as you would expect, great results, lots of program options but straightforward to use.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Love my new washing machine, it’s easy to use too

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Brilliant piece of equipment !!!! Love that the buttons work with just a light touch !

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Bought this as a housewarming present for my sister-in-law. She loves Bosch products and is delighted with this

11. CalebVLBKjav says:

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersVery easy to install. Takes a larger load than my old machine so once I worked out the programmes it’s been a dream to use

12. ashley_streichert says:

This is the best machine I have ever had, it’s quiet and washed so well. The timer function is so handy.

13. GerardoBagley says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It is a good washing machine, good value for money

I chose this machine as it is a Which recommended buy and it hasn’t disappointed. Great machine. I would strongly recommend

Very pleased purchased to replace old machine the delivery guys really good plumbing in new one and taking away old one so easy thanks.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Very easy to use , and it’s the quietest washing machine I’ve ever owned

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Easy to use and does it’s job. Love the drum clean option particularly after my children did some tiedye shirts.

18. FranceWeisz says:

I brought the Bosch WAN28281GB Serie 4 Freestanding Washing Machine for my Mum,and she loves it.My mum is very happy,so the machine is worth it.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersVery quiet machine, Amazon offering the best price with speedy delivery & taking the old machine away. Team did an good job of connecting.

I like the flexibility of the programmes which you can adjust, temperature and spin speed

21. GennieGilbreath says:

Had our last Bosch washing machine for 16 years so confident to buy another replacement Bosch machine

22. BryanHeavener says:

Had Bosch for many years and every new model improves on the last.
    This model is great, being very quiet and efficient. Easy to use dial for programme selection.

Not sure why they ask us to rate flavour but washing machine is silent, reliable and so much better than any of the cheaper models we have had before.

Good value, nice and quiet..
    Only improvement needed for me is start press button..
    Otherwise all good

25. Bruce Brown says:

Very happy with this washing machine so quiet compare to my last one, digital display is easy to read and also the she is easy to use I would highly recommend this.

26. KandaceF37 says:

The BEST Washer i have ever owned runs a treat so easy to use and quiet sometimes have to check its still washing! A great all rounder digital controls and nice flush door so keeps nice and clean the best from BOSCH delighted hope to get many years from this great Washer!

27. StarFortner says:

The delivery person waited 20 minutes for me to get back home. The machine is quite good. It’s been just a month of use hopefully it will stay the same in future.

Love it. Arrived in great shape. The best part was the service of taking my old machine from first floor and carrying the new machine to first floor. All went smoothly

Used for washing clothes, very pleased with the programmes & the timings, adjusted how I use the programmes to suit my laundry.

The W/M was delivered wihtin 4 days of placing the order and given a time slot of delivery on the day. Dlivery personel unpacked the item and made sure was in good visable condition. They took away all the packaging The W/M works as expected and plumbing in to an existing system was very easy

31. Laura Michelle Davis says:

Golden Review Award: 34 From Our UsersThe product is as expected as it was to replace an old bosch washing machine. It was the sales pitch that was poor. Promised to remove old machine and install and test new machine (40 extra to be charged after providing service) not a problem. However delivery guys don’t install or remove old machines apparently. So I think it was a sneaky way of selling their product.

32. David Nield says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThis machine is great. However I have yet to get used to the longer time to complete the cycle. This is probably due to the cold fill while my older machine was hot and cold fill. Very happy overall.

33. RachelleGoldsch says:

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersAnother excellent washing machine from Bosch. Bought it to replace one 19 years old and still in working order. Hope this performs as well! One small moan is the difficulty in lining up the mark on the control knob with the programme being selected unless looking straight on at eye level.

34. AmparoQfkdl says:

I bought this product about 3 weeks ago and I am very happy with it .I love that there is a button to press ,which reduces the washing time .I feel that this is Important when you have a large family and need to do more than one wash in a day ,fantastic.

35. MosesGXZwcnb says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersStraightforward and reliable (so far!) machine – bought this one based on an earlier version that I brought over 15 years ago that finally gave up the ghost after lots of family and dog use!!!

36. Luke Lancaster says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersJust being used a as regular washing machine. Spin cycle is particularly good.