COMFEE' Retro Style 800w 20 Litre Microwave Oven with 8 Auto Menus, 5 Cooking Power Levels and Express Cook Button – Passionate Red – CM-M202RAF(RD), Amazon Exclusive

plate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamerplate tray covers popcorn egg poacher combi cookware cleaner rice turntable kettle container steamer

Express Cook

Start the microwave in just one touch!

Defrost

Easy defrost by time or weight.

LED Clock & Kitchen Timer

Large LED display that is easy to read.

Function Solo Solo Solo Solo Solo
Capacity 20L 20L 20L 20L 20L
Power (W) 800W 800W 800W 700W 700W
Cooking Presets 8 8 8 8 8
Power Levels 5 5 5 5 5
Express Cook ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Defrost by Weight or Time ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓
Dimensions 439.5 x 357.2 x 258.2 mm 439.5 x 357.2 x 258.2 mm 439.5 x 357.2 x 258.2 mm 440 x 345 x 259 mm 440 x 345 x 259 mm
Weight 12.25 kg 12.25 kg 12.25 kg 11.6 kg 11.6 kg

Weight: 11 kg
Dimensions: 43.9 x 35.7 x 25.8 cm; 11 Kilograms
Brand: COMFEE’
Part: CM-M202RAF(RD)
Colour: Red
Batteries Required: No
Colour: Red
Dimensions: 43.9 x 35.7 x 25.8 cm; 11 Kilograms

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersMATCHES OTHER ITEMS BOUGHT FOR NEW KITCHEN,HAS A RETRO FEEL AND EASY TO USE.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI hadn’t had a microwave for about 15 years, bought this as husband had surgery and he needs to eat two hourly, so felt quick heating and reheating would be great. Liked the retro look and that it had fairly basic functions, it was also the right size for the available space. Very pleased with it, only issue is cooking process creates a lot of condensation and sometimes it leaks out the door, which I think is a bit odd, I expected there would be a door seal to stop that.

3. UVSShannon says:

5. ShawneeRoehl says:

6. Caitie says:

7. FreddyMRJyxe says:

8. MeiMcKillop says:

9. Andrew Zucosky says:

11. LarryRamon says:

12. EuniceSweet says:

13. Sarah-Louise Bailey says:

14. EdmundoHostetle says:

15. MayaStovall says:

18. Tom Nardi says:

19. TobiasZ23uh says:

Golden Review Award: 8 From Our UsersLooks so much better than my last microwave..which to be honest was cheaper but was quieter..the light on this microwave seems glaring when in use..because the door glass is clear..not tinted..I’m happy enough to keep it for now..its just my preferences..delivery was ruined by ill manners of delivery guy..who somehow got into the building without using intercom..then failed to press the door bell when inside the building..instead phoned my phone and in a mean voice asked me to open my door..he wasn’t the usual delivery guy..the microwave box was then left upside down at my door..I’m disabled and had to struggle with the weight to turn it right-side..I can’t count the number of items I’ve bought of amazon..I don’t normally complain..but I found this incident very upsetting

20. VaughnFindlay says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI love this microwave.
    It’s more ‘tinny’ than some of my previous, expensive microwaves, but it’s lovely. The colour is an added bonus.
    It easy to use, looks great and heats well, what more could I want?

22. JarredBYFbmd says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersI love this microwave.
    It easy to use, looks great and heats well, what more could I want?

23. DonaldLerner says:

Lovely looking in cream. . Easy to clean. Fairly easy to use after really studying the pamphlet instructions for a while. Handy bleeps when cooking or reheating complete.

24. PhilomeR25 says:

25. maleenhancementx46 says:

A very convenient and easy to use, no-frills, budget microwave.

A very convenient and easy to use, no-frills, budget microwave.

27. xanatemedia says:

Make sure you take the plastic of you can’t see it I saw my vent turned black and realised there was a plastic wrapped all around so good looks like you damage it if u take off but you don’t it’s a great microwave

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersVery good value this oven works well.
    Just right if you want a basic model at a good price.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersVery good value this oven works well.
    Just right if you want a basic model at a good price.