Command Strips, Medium and Large Picture Hanging Strips White PH209-16EU

Small medium large narrow universal canvas
Weight Limit 900g (2 pairs) 2.7kg (2 pairs) 3.6kg (2 pairs) 2.7kg (2 pairs) 3.6kg 1.3kg
Maximum Frame Size 13cm x 18cm 28cm x 43cm 40cm x 51cm 28cm x 43cm 45cm x 61cm 45cm x 61cm
Weight Limit 1.8kg (4 pairs) 5.4kg (4 pairs) 7.2kg (4 pairs) 5.4kg (4 pairs)
Maximum Frame Size 20cm x 25cm 45cm x 61cm 61cm x 91cm 45cm x 61cm
picture hanging decorative clear general purpose indoor bath bathroom water resistant outdoor
Indoor/Outdoor Indoor Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor, excluding bathrooms or humid environments Indoor or outdoor Indoor or outdoor
Water-Resistant Strips
Great for Hanging Picture frames Home décor Lights Brooms Towels String lights
Wall art Wreaths Jewellery Hats and jackets Robes Rope lights
Mirrors Jackets Accessories Keys Loofahs and scrubs Wreaths
Canvas Keys Keys Clipboards Soap and toiletries Seasonal décor
Posters Bags and purses Wreaths Office supplies Make-up Party decorations
Wall clocks Jewellery Home décor Bags and purses Kids bath toys Grilling utensils
Letters Scarves Cleaning supplies Shower storage Thermometer

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: 3M
Colour: White
Quantity: 1
Size: Groß/Mittelgross

Hate banging holes in the wall so these are an amazing alternative! Hold pics well!

Have used these command picture hanging strips for years. So easy to use.

3. UtaHendrix says:

Easy to use. Appears to hold wall picture solidly. Large canvas 102×102 cm and wooden framed 92×68 cm.

Easy to use.

Great product most of pictures are put up with command hooks as so simple to use and remove

I used this on my front door to hold a xmas wreath up. Despite the wind and rain it stayed on. Only downside is I cannot get it off my door and all the tabs to pull it off with snapped. On a positive note it will be ready for next xmas.

Love these steps.

Easy to use, have cut long ones in half with no less holding power. Multi packs covers a good range of sizes, great for many items. Easy to remove and no marks. Strong too! Very impressed!

But will take the paint off the wall when you try to remove 🙂 joy

8. CrystleDarr says:

OK so im in rented accommodation and have put things up that are not straight and removed strips to try again and I can say it comes off damage free, iv a key holder at the minute on the wall so can say adhesion is very good. Highly recommend for damage free easy hanging.

Easy way to put up pictures much better than drilling the wall. Make sure you use the recommended size for your pictures. straightforward to use.

Highly recommend. Strong enough to hold electric lights onto a mirro

These saved me from having to drill holes in my freshly painted walls to hand my paintings.
    Few months down the line and they still hold well

Used these to hang a number of framed photo’s. Easy to use, the photo’s have been up for almost 2 weeks with no issues

13. RhodaJ91rbfo says:

It’s a good purchase if you do not want to drill holes for you’re wall pictures. Highly recommended!

I’m still not really sure how these work! They can pull off a wall with no damage to the surface, then stick like glue to the next thing.

No more little nails or hooks to hang stuff!

15. Blanca58Bgymkv says:

Great product. This is from 3M, who are the leading specialist in this field.
    I hung two extension leads (white 4 socket ones)…. used the small sticky strips and to hook them on the backside of my computer desk. Very pleased with the resul

These are a repurchase as I love command strips. Every year I hang my outdoor christmas wreath, it never moves despite the weather and comes off easily when I want to take it down.

I’ve have had one holding a hook on my door outside for over three years and it’s still holding firm.

Great item work fantastic had pictures etc up for over a month now they are great just hope they come off as easy as they went on the wall done in half hr no problems would highly recommend the command strips for anybody that is renting just don’t apply to wall paper because it would bring that off when you wanted to remove them

These are perfect for hanging. I always use one ot two more just to be on the safe side for heavier items. Easy to apply and remove with no damage to paint or surfaces.

19. VenettaW37 says:

Great price, does the job , I’ve used to hang up all my photos sticking well

20. Jason Parker says:

Bought these to put up about 30 frames on a chimney breast. Very good adhesive, I can’t say if they work when pulling them off, I have only just put them up. The individual sizes are bigger than I thought, not that it isn’t clear in the listing, just that I’m useless at anything that includes measurements

Command strips are aces.
    They are so easy to work with and simple to use.
    They avoid the unsightly holes that other frame hangings leave and they’re mega easy to remove.
    Make sure you do it properly though & don’t make my mistake and hang multiple items and not level them all out .
    They hold varying weights depending on the size you get.
    Pretty hard to go wrong with these.

Good product and good value to boot. Has its weakness but useful item if you know how to use them. Will buy agai

The first pack I believe was faulty because my pictures fell down without time. I have requested replacement and they are fantastic. We have moved into new place and we are slowly decorating it and the Command stripes are fantastic to do it without using nails.Highly recommend it and I’m going to order more of them. Thank you

The product arrived and is as described, but it arrived out of the packet. The cardboard sleeve from the back of the packaging was there, along with the strips and everything needed, but they were opened. Not quite what I would expect.

Follow the directions and everything in your house can be hung with them.

26. LoreneHZGD says:

I have used these numerous times, on various sized pictures. Always amazing with ease of use, and so much time saved.

27. Milbank Quarterly says:

A first class product that really does what it is made for, always have some just in case

28. MSM says:

I have purchased this item before in the shops so I had an idea of what I should be getting. I like having two different sizes in the same packet and have now used the small and medium sizes and the adhesion was excellent and the pictures look great on the wall!

These are very good for the price, stick very well and easy to remove etc.

Would have no problems buying agai

30. AudreaMcnulty says:

They’ve held small and medium frames for me and even a large canvas. Easy to apply and can move them about if you don’t get it right first time. The adhesive still works perfectly. Had pics up for about a year and they’ve been totally fine.

31. PLB says:

I’m about to create a gallery wall, there should be enough here to start me off. Used many command strips in my time. I love them. So easy to use & remove. Highly recommend them.

32. Cecila87Bpvp says:

Brilliant piece of technology here, does what it says.

Bought this to keep my mirror attached to the wall so if I decided to place it elsewhere I could.

The easy removable feature I can confirm this works, no paint was ripped off either that was bonus.

Cannot discredit this item which is a rare with me.

Hope this helps!

Great product and seller would recommend this product and seller so easy to use

34. collettakay says:

They work so well for putting up pictures and even securing a window planter. I use about 2 stickers for a framed A4 print and they have stayed up for weeks so looks good so far! Much better than using nails for smaller things.

35. ShanelKHZZ says:

I wasn’t sure about using these to hold a frame on the wall but they stick on and hold really well. When I removed them to replace it doesn’t leave a mark on the wall. Highly recommend these rather than drilling holes in the wall.

36. Giuliana says:

Easy to use, easy to put up and to adjust. Top product.

37. ChristianDFP says:

Great, love these, so easy to use, much easy than using a nail and hammer to hang a picture.

38. LydaStrouse says:

I absolutely love these. They are so easy to use and appear to do a brilliant job. I can’t comment on the ease of removal as they are all still up and holding pictures in place without the need for nails.

39. Data Bridge Market Research says:

I had bought a different brand previously but they were a total disaster but these worked so well. I wanted them for a gallery wall set of photos so purchased the mixed sizes and they were perfect so easy to use and get into place and have stayed in place exactly with no movement. I can’t comment on ease of removal as I haven’t needed to remove them yet. Would definitely recommend and repurchase myself again.

Great and very easy to use, made getting a picture wall done so much easie

41. ClaudetteOCGC says:

These are really easy to use. I’ve hung pictures/ paintings of various weights and have worked well.

I’ve used these repeatedly around my home for the vast majority of my pictures. Haven’t used them for anything bigger than A4 size, but have previously used for a full length mirror and worked brilliant.

43. DonnellGuajardo says:

These are brilliant for hanging picture frames! So easy, quick and convenient and they’re strong. It prevents you needing to put nails in the walls or wait for your husband to get the drill out 😀 excellent all round!