DEERC D10 Foldable Drone with Camera for Adults 2K HD FPV Live Video, Tap Fly, Gesture Control, Selfie, Altitude Hold, Headless Mode, RC Quadcopter for Beginners with 2 Batteries and Carrying Case

Specification Of D10 Drone

Video/Photo Resolution HD 2048*1152P
Folding Size 180*142*65mm
Unfolding Size 340*340*65mm
Flight Time 12-15mins/per battery
Control Distance 100meter
Package Content 1x D10 Drone,1x Transmistter,2x 3.7V Drone Battery,1x USB Charging Cable,4x Spare Propellers,4x Propeller Guards,1x Manual,1x Screwdriver,1x carrying Case

Dimensions: 27.1 x 21.7 x 9.8 cm; 850 Grams
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Yes

1. OnitaTKEbch says:

Brought thus drone as I wanted to get something with a camera and get into drone flying without playing out a large amount of cash. Its a great product beginner’s in order to gain confidence and skill. The videos are a bit jumpy as it has no gimbal and it’s photos are a bit grainy although this was expected, more an observation than bring negative about the drone. It is a a bit tricky to control the drone if, like me, you are a complete novice. I would recommend going on to YouTube then going to a wide open space and practice practice practice! It’s worthwhile.

Great entery level drone

Very good battery life and relatively easy to use and develop my understanding of the drone and controls. Stable even in steady winds. Would recommend for those looking to step up from beginners to a more advanced level

Brilliant – son loves it. Excellent customer service when we had an issue with the motor. Can’t thank them enough for their help and support in resolving the issue. Son back in the garden happily flying. Highly recommend.

4. LeandraDupont says:

Bought this for our 21 year old grandson.
    He loves it and finds it easy to use except in windy conditions.

5. Jacob O'Gara says:

Great for beginners (like me)

Bought as a gift and was a little tricky to get to grips with the at first but getting used to it. Good value for money.

6. CristinFLO says:

This drone is great value for what you get. It is easy to set up and calibrate. Would recommend to new comers to drones.
    Also I had a query which I sent to DeeRC customer services. They replied very quickly, Valentina dealt with and resolved my query very quickly, thank you

7. AnnelieseDbr says:

Not a bad little drone. Camera WiFi etc seems to work great close range. APP is easy enough to navigate. Batteries last as expected and the drone seems to be reasonably robust. My only issue is it is rather unstable in flight, very twitchy when trying to correct or manoeuvre. Customer services very helpful and resolved my issues.

8. Hester52Hcnl says:

Great for beginners, battery life could be better.
    Would recommend item as a starte

9. Lincoln36V says:

I liked everything about this item it is sturdy and you can take it anywhere with you with the case supplied

10. Miss Mikelah says:

Easy to set up and use. At first I couldn’t make the photo or video work. This was because the drone WiFi was competing with my home WiFi so became disconnected. Away from home obviously didn’t have this issue. Before I figured it out I contacted customer service who responded quickly and helpfully.

Works well straight out of the box. Didn’t require hours of messing around to get it to fly where you wanted. Good camera. The two batteries last about 15 minutes each and recharge in 90 mins.

This drone is great for beginners, it’s quite stable with the altitude hold and it’s easy to control. The battery last around 10-12 minutes per battery. The app is alright but there are a few problems with it.

First thing, the phone controlling is not very stable, the “live” video has around a 1-2 second delay when sending the live footage to your device.

Overall, it’s a decent starter drone that is quite stable and easy to control, I would not recommend for expert flyers.

Really happy with this purchase. The camera is great and relatively easy to fly. Very light so soon gets taken with the wind and can be a bit of a pain to turn around. However on the whole a great purchase and lots of fun.

I had a problem with device: First use: I did all calibrations. Durring flying gyroscope started actung wierd and item started flying on one side flu off and i never saw it again… but seller sort it out verg quickly. They send my a new device. Great customer service!!!!

All is fine just battery life ok very good for beginners absolutely love it my first drone

I was never recommended this product. Video works only when stationery. As soon as it starts to rotate the blades the video stops. You get 1 second of video. Lots of video do not play back.
    The battery life is rubbish to. I got about 5 mins on a fully charged battery.

Put simply don’t buy this product.
    Amazon is just getting worse allowing rubbish to be sold on their website.

17. ElaineHouser says:

This is my first drone purchase.Took me a while to understand the instructions but at least I can now fire up,Take Off and land successfully. I will submit another review once I have fully understood the instructions.
    It is important to give yourself enough time to use the control panel successfully. So far so good and pleased with the purchase.

18. DarlaMcGarry says:

It’s a good starter drone for anyone looking to pick up a new hobby. Unfortunately connecting to your phone you are required to download an app as a heads up to anyone.

Connecting the controller to the drone is simple to do but does not always work first time which can be frustrating.

Not good for beginners but still can learning on low flight,, battery for about 7 minutes if not windy. Camera with very good quality but short distance to making records, but just for flight without recording good long distance..

Good

Great drone for beginners like me and very good value. I emailed Deerc customer service soon after purchasing the drone to order spare roter guards, and I was absolutely delighted with them. They emailed me back within minutes every time I had a question, they went out of their way to organise the delivery of the guards and both Ada and Doris were extremely professional, knowledgeable and delightful to deal with. Fantastic Company.

21. Kristen says:

First time flying a drone and this one was very easy to understand and also to fly, picture and video quality are good for the price only two downsides are it’s not the best in medium wind and the battery life. Other than that overall good purchase!

22. CarrolVdvsv says:

Bought when on offer at Amazon (under 75 quid), it’s very light and compact and the addition of a case and the extra battery (2 in total), with their own charging cable is very welcome.

The drone’s very easy to fly but connecting via wifi can be troublesome, which you need to do in order to take and record photos and video. As with most cheap cameras good light and zero movement produces good images but low light and movement does affect the image quality.

I did the governments 40 question test in order to become a qualified operator and flyer (9) because this is not a toy and it does have a camera.

It’s very light and is very easily blown around when it’s windy, I find trimming awkward and not really clear cut, the Ap isn’t the best and whilst it tries its hardest to maintain altitude hold it doesn’t, e.g fly it at about 3 feet and it’ll bounce up and down like a yo yo,

Would I recommend ?, definitely I really do like it despite the above shortcomings and the very annoying null button on the Controller, It’s the best place to start when entering the world of drones, it’s better to wrap this around a tree than a DJI etc.

Update; The more I fly this the less I actually think of it, there are several issues; the controller is poor and the signal (especially when in headless mode), is frequently lost, supposedly it has a waypoint system, where ?. The drone is way too light and even the lightest puff of wind sends it off course, and even when in high mode it struggles to stay on course, trimming helps until of course the breeze changes directions. If I knew what O know now about this drone when looking to buy a drone I wouldn’t have bought it.

I am able to comfortably fly it in a 3×3 metre room but have great concerns when flying it at 100 metres, especially as you have no warning when the battery runs out and it simply drops like a stone.

The camera is poor and requires sunny bright conditions with zero movement of the drone to return a decent photo.

Battery life is good and it’s very durable contrary to what some have said, Mine has hit trees, strimmed grass, fallen from at least 50 feet, hit windows, furniture and solid walls and it flies as it did when new.

23. CarrolKeating says:

Drone wouldn’t calibrate , just kept flying off, very disappointed so lily in customer care sent me another one immediately

24. AngelMonahan says:

I loved the drone it was easy to fly and operate the camera had little latency but the quality was alright. 🙂

This product was a Christmas present for husband ,but he needed a licence for it,so, he decided he he want something else ,so I wonder if I can return it and get a refund please

Very pleased with this and surprisingly easy to use. Would have been full star’s if the battery just lasted for a little longer.

The drone comes in a hard carry case with handle, two drone batteries, 4 spare blades, 4 blade protectors and decent instructions.
    Everything you need to fly.
    I’m a beginner and it’s easy to fly. Make sure you’re in a quiet open space for you first flights and it’s easy get the hang of.
    Camera is ok for the price, friends and family loved the videos!
    I bought some usb AA batteries so the 12 minutes per drone battery is massively extended now I can charge everything when I’m out.
    Worth the money.

Very easy too set up and understand. Lightweight and portable to easily take anywhere you want to go.

I have several more expensive GPS drones, but just wanted a little drone with no fancy guidance systems that I could fly indoors to practice my flying skills. Didn’t want to spend too much money and this one fits the bill. Considering it has no motion flow sensing, it hovers very well with a bit of trim. The altitude hold works very well. The only thing I don’t like about most of the camera drones today is the need to connect your smartphone to the drones Wi-Fi. Then every time you change a battery the phone switches back to your home Wi-Fi. I can get 10 mins flight time from each battery no problem. It quotes 10-12 mins I think, but I don’t like to run batteries right down as it’s not good for them. Camera quality is OK for the price but I did’t buy it for the camera anyway.

30. Andrea Claire says:

It weighs “nothing”, flies like a hummingbird, intuitive – no rocket science knowledge required. Battery life excellent for this class of drone. Above the avarage on the market.

My 13 year old son purchased this and had it up and running straight away.
    Good pictures captured.
    Flying was easy and good control.
    Fab starter drone

Good starter drone

32. Matt Elliott says:

I purchased this drone as I needed some aerial pictures of a roof. The drone and camera are more than up to the job and I am having great fun learning to fly the drone. I cannot wait to share the fun with our grandchildren when next they visit. I had some difficulty setting up the phone for pictures but the help line were very helpful sending out clear instructions. This is a beginners’ outdoor drone that will give hours of entertainment but I can see me soon passing this one on to the kids and getting a ‘more grown up’ model for myself.

33. DorotheCate says:

I write this review, very happy with my purchase, the D10 drone.
    This drone is a very fun and enjoyable bit of kit to use.
    The D10 drone I purchased seem to pick up a very strange malfunction.
    I contacted DEERC via email, the response was almost instant, with a very helpful after care purchase team.
    They was very curious to my issue and not once did I feel like I wasting my time emailing them.
    They kindly issued me a replacement model, of which was delivered to me free of charge.

I can only say good things as to my dealings with the DEERC Company. I bought a product that had a malfunction which can happen to any product you buy, and this company quickly delt with my queries and replaced the product in a timely manner.

Once again I am very happy with my purchase due to the fact, I felt like a valued customer weeks after the purchase.