DEWALT DCF887N XR 18V 3 Speed BL Impact Driver Naked-Body ONLY, 18 W, 18 V, Multi, Bare Uni

About us

WE NEVER BACK DOWN FROM A CHALLENGE

Using the latest technology, we’re taking on jobsite challenges to increase efficiency, boost productivity, and help you get more out of your tools.

1922 – Raymond DeWalt perfects the first woodworking machine for the purpose of increasing productivity and versatility.

1924 – DEWALT Products Company is formed with plant and offices located in Leola, Pennsylvania. Their product is an electric universal woodworking machine known as the DeWalt “Wonder-Worker,” which could be configured in 9 different ways. DEWALT also offered a dedicated mortiser and jointer.

Weight: 1 kg
Size: Bare Unit
Dimensions: 10 x 15.4 x 23.5 cm; 1 Kilograms
Model: DCF887N
Part: DCF887N-XJ
Colour: Multi
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Dewalt
Colour: Multi
Quantity: 1
Size: Bare Unit

Don’t know why I hadn’t bought one of these earlie

Great impac

Best tool I have ever used. Does everything that it is intended for well.

Get a good Flexi volt battery and you’re set with a good impactor for diy

5. Stephen Regenold says:

Writing this review after at least 18-24 months ownership. Used regularly – why of why did I not buy one of these before rather than using a drill to drive in screws? Great piece of Kit – Tried a friends makita – it was a bit lighter and less bulky, but then I am using the 5a battery. Got it ‘casue I had Dewalt kit and batteries. Good buy

6. TeresitBaine says:

Great to have at work site or home DIY always trusted DeWalt very happy customer.
    Keep it away from children as mentioned on the box.

7. Michelle Andrews says:

Good weight,speed adjusted, study great addition to other similar tools I have

8. GeorginaWarfiel says:

My husband likes it. It’s does a work and very lightweight.

9. AbrahamSYMX says:

Used to build a Pagoda frame. Used some really long screws with a hex head to drive through 6″ x 6″ Oak and did it with ease. Brilliant bit of kit.

10. Amanda Coburn says:

This dewalt impact driver was money well spent. Far more power than the drill.
    Well pleased as it cost me 70
    Dewalt products are excellent and this hasn’t disappointed
    Highly recommended as long as you have the batteries

Got it to keep in my car incase of punchers etc

12. Jon Bitner says:

Nothing to dislike.
    I like DeWalt product and been using them for over 10yrs

13. AlfonzoHutchens says:

Normal Dewalt quality, interchangeable battery with my other Dewalt gea

14. Nick Woodard says:

4th dewalt tool added to my collection used it yesterday was well pleased with it.
    It’s a powerful lightweight driver which will handle anything I’m likely to throw at it either at home or bits at work.
    I have a friend who is a plumber who got all his makita gear stolen and replaced it with dewalts full range of tools and he is very happy with it using it primarily in the trade area.

Great product that does so much more than any electric screwdriver or drill can.

Love this product as I had a drill with two batteries and wanted the cheaper option of a very good impact gun and at a cheap price.Very happy with this as the dewalt 18 volt drill battery worked perfectly.I would definitely recommend this especially if you have a dewalt 18 volt battery spare.