Dimplex BFD20E Brayford 2 KW Electric Stove, Black

Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Dimplex
Colour: Black
Quantity: 1

1. BlaineTipton says:

Very attractive looks like real fire very pleased with i

2. LucyColosimo says:

We bought this to hardwire into our period bathroom. It won’t be on for very long so I cannot comment on efficiency or long term use. We have tried it out using the plug and for the money, it looks great and gives an ample amount of heat for our needs.
    Other reviews comment on the noise and quality, but our one is absolutely fine. I’ll write an additional review once it’s installed and been working for a few months.

Really pleased, with this fire, looks really warm & cosy in the living room!

Excellent service, very fast delivery, very pleased with the product.

Bought this for my mother in law to replace her old one and it’s easy to use and makes the room really warm in a matter of minutes.

6. Salvado31T says:

The heater looks good and throws pur a lovely wood stove effect. It comes with a very basic remote which only illuminates the coal effect.

This is a great little heater and lovely to have when we can’t have a real log burner.

8. Michael Sawh says:

We love the stove – it gives good heat output and looks great in the hearth.

The flame effect is very good.
    The effect does produce a slight humming sound though. I managed to stop the hum by putting a fake chimney on top and bracing it tightly against the fire Place above.

Obviously it will produce more noise when using it in fan heater mode, but I would say it’s quiter than most fan heaters I’ve used in the past.

The heat output is about the same as other 2kw fan heaters but we mainly bought ours for the visual effect, so we don’t use the heater element very often.

Great visual flame effec

Lovely realistic flame effect without any mess!!
    Nice looking small stove heater giving a lovely new look to our Lounge. Very happy
    With this item

So far delighted with this fire. Just having the flame on cheers the room up. Basic remote only turns flame on/off.

We replaced an old cumbersome Dimplex heater that was over 30 years old. It had served us well so we had the confidence to go for the same brand.
    I love the classy grey colour which doesn’t seem easy to get. The stove looks authentic and so cosy and welcoming when it’s on. Heat output is pretty good on first switch at 1000 Watts. We haven’t needed to put it on the higher setting. I just wish it had a thermostat. I would have paid more for that facility.
    Our lounge is about 15 ft by 12ft and feels nice and warm when heater is on. The remote is very lightweight and so small, it’s pretty basic switching the stove on and off but that’s about it. You can’t change the heat settings with it.
    The stove is quite lightweight but stable enough on hearth but easy to move for cleaning hearth. My sister has a cast iron stove and I cannot shift it an inch so this is more practical as we are an older couple.
    I find the stove on heat mode pretty quiet and silent when just on flame setting.
    However all in all we are very happy with stove, it’s so simple to operate and has enhanced our living space. Plus it is good value for money and gives a warm focal point to the room.

Lovely fire pity no thermosta

13. BettyHawthorn says:

Replaced a faulty cast iron gas stove with this. It looks good for the money and overall I’m pleased but there’s no getting away from the fact it’s cheap and cheerful. The remote is as basic as you can get and I sprayed the gold knob and ‘dimplex’ black to match the rest of the fire and I think it looks far better. Heat output is ok, dining room is average sized and no danger of being too hot. I’m going to keep this for a year then replace with a superior model.

Dece

14. VonnieDaniels says:

I had an earlier model and it lasted10 years? Brilliant just what I wanted

15. DomingaF86 says:

It’s a super cute dark gray (slate) color. Goes nicely with light decor home.
    The flames are quite realistic, and the logs with glowing ember effect is perfect.
    The heat coming out of this device is quite good (still to be tested fully)
    Glad i splurged a bit on this (instead of buying one thats under 100 frm another brand) as i’m totally in luv!!!! Defo recommend to all!
    The remote works fine from my sofa (small apt)

Super cute, realistic flames, easy to use

Bought to replace a 20 + year old similar fire mostly used for the display which is realistic and effective
    Good value too

17. Nicole Nordli quotSimply Madequot says:

Good looking fire ideal for the caravan. Even with just flames on it feels warm. Remote a bonus.