Dimplex Studio G 2.5 KW Ceramic Tower Heater

Dimensions: 26.3 x 26.3 x 82.5 cm; 4.37 Kilograms
Model: DXSTG25
Colour: Black
Manufacture: Gdc Group Ltd
Colour: Black
Size: 26.3 x 26.3 x 82.5 cm

This heater is stylish and would work well in any size room. I am really pleased with it and like using the timer, normally I put it on for an hour at a time but it can be set for up to 12 hours.

2. Gabe Gurwin says:

Very pleasantly surprised!
    I read many many reviews of this prior to purchasing and ended up deciding on this because 20 years ago when I worked in Electrical, Dimplex products had one of the lowest rates of malfunction and breakage.
    Very easy to use, both from the main unit itself and via the handy remote.
    The heater itself is fantastic; heats up a small to medium room quite quickly with no hassles at all. The oscillate function is noiseless and functions as per design.
    The heat output is just fantastic, which I’m very satisfied with, and it’s great being able to toggle between the low and high settings.
    I don’t use heaters on thermostat mode so cannot comment on this but as a small to medium space heater which is energy efficient, this is a great choice!

3. Doug says:

Love this heater, can just set it up in my comic book room and leave it to keep the optimum heat.

Love this product. Warms up a room quickly and efficiently. The swivel feature is brilliant. Quality product, highly recommend.

5. WernerWSDmwn says:

Effective heater for heating up a room quickly. Good to have as a back up heating for home. The wheels make it easy to move it from room to room. Great value for money too.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis heater is definitely my best purchase this year; it’s perfect in every sense..

The lower heat setting is ample for my large lounge area and the higher heat setting is way too hot..

I honestly don’t know why it’s attracted any negative feedback, became I can’t find any fault with it..

7. Andrew Kingsley says:

I have now bought 3 of these heaters for myself and family/friends. They are easy to operate and carry. They heat a small room quickly and efficiently. Recommend!

So we got a new heater after our old one died. We love this heater. The heat controls on the remote is a great feature too. It can be a bit noisy so you may need to turn up the tv an extra notch but it isnt unbearable. It actually looks quite nice too so it doesnt stand out too much when its out on your room. Its heavy with the glass base so hard to topple over.

9. JewellLoman says:

Spreads the heat evenly and heats up the conservatory quite quickly. Means we can use the conservatory in the winte

Poor response to returning back on when temperature has dropped.

I would recommend this heating tower. It heats up quickly a room, it is rather quiet, looks nice and does not take much space.

Bought for my parents who are delighted with it. Simple to use, very efficient heater which is easy to move around. Looks very nice, tall and slim design.

Got this for my son he has said it’s awesome

Rated best buy by Which, so all l had to do was get best price!

Nice and slim looks modern can fit in a small place .It throws out a lot of heat I now have two of them would highly recommend them

16. ShelaBurgmann says:

Does exactly wot it says good hest output and warms our living room upto a comfortable temperature the remote us simple to use and means no getting up to change the temperature

Very sleek and effective. Well worth the higher cost for a top quality product. Remote control functionality is a welcome bonus.

Really impressed with this heater.
    Bought to use to keep a conservatory warm in the winter months. Good heat output and warms room quickly.
    Easy to move and very stylish.

19. Evan68Cxuaz says:

The product exceeded the expectation after reading the less than 4 stars reviews. It is really heating up the attic very nicely. From 10 degrees to 20 in 1 hour. Not too fast, not too slow.
    Thermostat shuts the fan off after reaching desired temperature. It will turn itself back on again if it drops 2 or 3 degrees from target temperature. Worth it.

Perfect for the attic

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersWhen first taking the heater out of the box there is a disconcerting rattle. Nothing else I have ever taken out of a box has done that. So I requested a return and settled for a replacement. The replacement did the same. I decide to try the first on out. It worked fine. Later I noticed there is label that explains the rattle, an anti-tilt feature to turn it off if falls over. A good idea but …
    It would have been helpful if a leaflet had been put in the box as well, to make that clear, the manufacturers are obviously aware that there is an issue. The label is not seen as that requires full unpacking of the item and I had stopped at just taking out of the box. Why proceed, the item appears broken.
    If the item had not been a which best buy I would have gone for a straight return. A lost sale and no recommendations. A case of how the simple little things can make a big difference.
    The heater does look stylish and seems to work well. Its a little nosier than expected but better than other fan heaters. Tolerable as background noise with a TV on.

Lovely looking heater. Will look good in any space. Range of heat settings and two speeds. Warms the room very efficiently.

Good looking and well built. Fairly quiet and does it’s job well.

23. Chris Jefferies says:

Very happy with the heater. Looks great and builds up the heat in the room quickly. Noise level is good – quieter than blow heaters we’ve had before. Has more functionality than I was looking for so needed to spend a bit more time understanding what the heater could do than I had anticipated.