Disney FROZEN Ultimate Arendelle Castle Playset Inspired By The 2 Movie, 5 ft. Tall with Lights, Moving Balcony, and 7 Rooms with Accessories

Disney Frozen 2
Castle

Inspired by Disney’s Frozen 2, the Ultimate Arendelle Castle is a feature-filled fashion doll playset for young fans of the movies! The Frozen castle is 5 feet tall and 4 feet wide and includes 14 accessories to fill it up, like a piano, throne, banquet table, vanity, sofa, and more to play out fun scenes in each room.

Table

Open the gorgeous gates and explore the castle’s 4 floors consisting of 7 rooms: kitchen, music room, and throne room on the first floor, a vanity room and bedrooms for Anna and Elsa dolls (not included), a library on the third floor, and a lookout tower on top.

Carpet

Pull out the extending carpet in front of the throne to complete the royal d├ęcor.

Anna bed

This majestic castle makes a great a holiday gift or birthday present for kids ages 3 and up who love the magical world of Frozen!

Castle

Age: 36 months – 99 years
Assembly: Yes
Colour: Nylon/a
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 1

1. Bill Detwiler says:

My four year old loves this and plays with it everyday. Assembled on Christmas Eve and took about an hour and a half. Very tall but not too bulky. Good quality and excellent value for money. A good amount of accessories come with the castle which was a bonus too!

Grea

Product is great but payment method I was trying to do instalment method it was not allowing me. Tried many times checking in. If possible please make my payment method instalment way. It really helps to save money for parents and buy other things.

Bought this my little girls birthday… she loves it so does her younger sister well worth the money!

4. RubenBonejcvk says:

Amazing castle for my 4 year old . Very sturdy and a bit stressful to put together but other than that best toy I have ever purchased. Lots of fu

5. oursayonbluray says:

Bought from Amazon warehouse for an amazing price just because the box was damaged.
    The product itself was in perfect condition so it was worth ordering and taking a chance.
    It went together really easily – I used the official YouTube video and it really helped. Took just over an hour to build.
    It’s huge. A fantastic size for the frozen dolls. My toddler played for ages with it before I hid it away for her birthday. I know it’s going to be a huge hit.

6. IrisHNQhfq says:

This is such a beautiful castle and my daughter loves it, expensive but large branded toys are, very happy with this

Alotvof work and time to assemble but worth it when it’s set up. Top quality with a lot of details and hours of fun. My daughter loves it. Excellent purchase

This is awesome! It was a Christmas present for our little girl who loves playing with Frozen dolls, Barbies etc
    It’s absolutely massive though so definitely make sure you have the space for it!
    She originally wanted a Barbie play house but this was a lot cheaper and is much better value.

9. GrazynaIqc says:

Absolutely loved by 5 year old daughter. A good amount of furniture included. Huge size!!! Appreciated by 5 year old (not so much by parents trying to find space to put it). Took a while to assemble but well worth it.

10. LindseyJD says:

Looks pretty.
    Parts never went together properly so had to glue some

11. MyEdmondsNews says:

Took almost 3 hours to assemble instructions weren’t very clear once done my granddaughter was very happy. Which equals a happy me

12. Kris Wouk says:

It adds interest to and enhances role-play with Frozen figures

Brought this for my 5 year old and daughter who had it on her Christmas and is a massive frozen fan! We put it up a few days before Christmas. It was quite fiddly with clicking things in place, but we followed a YouTube video which helped a lot! Christmas morning we had a very happy little girl! She loves playing with it! It’s very sturdy and a fabulous size! Would highly recommend for any frozen fan!

14. SiennaAizworr says:

This castle is amazing! Brought it for our daughter for Christmas.
    Took about 2 hours to assemble but was fairly easy but a bit tricky to see the numbers on each piece.
    I enjoyed putting it together with the help of wine!
    My daughter loves it and has played with it everyday since. It’s huge though and needs a lot of space.
    The light is good but a bit noisy though.
    Overall this castle is brilliant and any frozen fanatic child would love it.

I was a little “How Much” when purchasing this, however give it its due, the product is sturdy and looks fab (once built). My 4 year old Daughter has not stopped playing with it and loves it, though she is Frozen mad lol.

My only slight negative comment is that it was painfully slow to build so give yourself a couple of hours for sure, as there are loads of parts to asemble and then stickers to put on.

Otherwise its a great toy and a big one at that, you need a fair bit of space.