eufy Security, Video Doorbell Wireless 2K (Battery-Powered) with Chime, 2K HD, No Monthly Fee, On-Device AI for Human Detection, 2-Way Audio, 16GB Local Storage, Simple Self-Installatio

banner
EN
T8212 CT E8222 E8210 T8200
Video Resolution 2K Full HD 1080p 2K Full HD 2K Full HD
Battery Options 180-Day Battery 120-Day Battery 180-Day Battery Hardwired only, non-stop power
Motion Detection and Notification
Includes Free Chime/HomeBase Chime Chime Homebase2 Chime
Head-to-Toe View
Respond in Real Time
2-Way Audio Talk
Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
Save Videos Locally
Better Connection (Chime/HomeBase as Range Extender)

eufy Doorbell 2C (Battery)

From eufy, Where Privacy Comes First

Comprehensive Safety Solutions for Your Home.

Protects You, Your Family, and Your Privacy

Every eufy Security product is engineered to ensure your data is kept private. Keep a secure record of everything that happens around your home.

A Clear View (2K Resolution)

When it comes to security, the key is in the details. See exactly what is happening in and around your home in crisp 2K clarity.

180-Day Battery Life

Enjoy half a year of surveillance via the Video Doorbell camera from just one charge. Recharge with ease so you always know who’s at your door.

Huge Internal Storage

Go back and check on anything that happened within the last three months thanks to built-in storage that saves up to 90 days of footage.

Your Data is Safe Inside

All recordings are stored with military-grade AES-256 encryption, directly onto the chime that is located inside your home. This means that even if someone were to forcibly remove the doorbell all your data will remain secure.

IP65 Weatherproof

Ensures the Video Doorbell camera continues to operate in extreme temperatures from -4°F to 122° F (-20°C to 50°C)

Install in an Instant

Simply fix the mount and snap on the Doorbell. No need to mess around with complicated wiring, self-installation in minutes. Wireless Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered) camera will also work with old chimes.

What’s included:

Video Doorbell 2K (Battery-Powered), Screw Pack, Screw Hole Positioning-Card, Mounting Bracket, 15° Mounting Wedge, USB Charging Cable, Extension Wires (for Hardwired Connection), Screw Packs, Doorbell Detaching Pin, Wi-fi Doorbell Chime, 16GB SD Card, Quick Start Guide.

Weight: 127 g
Dimensions: 14 x 5.4 x 2.85 cm; 127 Grams
Model: T8212311
Part: T8212311
Colour: Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Lithium Ion
Manufacture: Anker
Colour: Black
Quantity: 1

Excellent clarity night or day , adjustable motion detection . Really good will invest in matching cameras also

2. lauraarcher18 says:

Motion detection is very good quality and picture quality is also good.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I bought this to replace my Ring. No payment required to save footage. The WiFi range is a bit weaker, otherwise works great.

4. EpifaniaCantero says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Easy set up. Vision in night mode and day mode is clear and we now know when anyone comes to the door before they ring the bell!

5. Sarah Perez says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Really pleased with this excellent video doorbell. Easy to install and great quality pictures!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Love my new eufy doorbell
    It was super easy to set up and easy to mount on the wall the best bit is having a conversation with the postman telling them where to leave the parcel!! Also there is no monthly charge for the footage!! Love it !!

7. MichaelTrollope says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Would recommend this item, the only downfall is that nighttime vision is not that great it’s only shows in black and white and it’s quite dark at nigh

Very good doorbell

Pros
    Easy to assemble
    Easy to connect
    Local storage
    Good picture quality
    Fast loading to open the video

Cons
    Small local storage
    The doorbell speakers are relatively low volume.
    Still offers expensive cloud storage (more expensive than ring and limited to 30 days. ring is 180 days)
    No antitheft (at least local storage should be protected and locked if the device is removed – I suggest adding a function to automatically download recorded clips to mobile)
    No apple home sync, although other devices from eufy can be synced.
    Difficult to connect to google home, I am still trying (it is connected but when I ask google to show on the screen it fails)

But generally I recommend the device because of the local storage, as I still don’t need to pay for cloud, as it is not easy to remove the device.

9. Moira says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Looks to do everything I hoped it would. Not over sensitive but records all relevant activity. At long last a doorbell which works – and seems to work well.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Does a good job easy to set up and install decent quality videos highly recommended

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Bought this to replace a cheap and cheerful one which was poor. The setup was not totally straightforward as I had difficulty getting it to recognise my wifi. This was resolved using the help pages on the Eufy website. It functions well although there is a delay in receiving both alerts and 2-way communication – this seems to be a common issue with all wireless doorbells and is, I guess, more a factor of internet use than an issue with the hardware. Installation was easy and it looks smart. Storage is on the supplied micro SD card in the chime. On this basis, I don’t see any reason to buy the more expensive unit with the home hub!

12. PauletteClark says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

A great product, easy to set up but be aware with your mobile data as it certainly gets through i

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersThis is a good product but it is no way as good as the leading Doorbell product. The fact that you do not need a yearly fee is appealing. However the motion detection is either too sensitive or non functional, therefore mixed results. I would say that this is more aimed as a dedicated doorbell and not as a security product which is what the leading brand is famed for.
    Overall functional, but just know that it is not equal to the leading doorbell. Price wise it is worth it, hopefully future firmware updates will improve the product. The phone app is ok.

14. EnriqueKVH says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 5 From Our UsersI found that this doorbell reacts much quicker than my other camera systems. The software has lots of options and I particularly like the one where it examines the video and picks out a full face image of who is at the door and sends that in the notification along with the video clip. I like the fact that you can define and record some preset replies so if there’s a poor connection and the caller might not hear you properly then you can “speak” one of your canned replies. I like the option to alert me even if the caller doesn’t ring the bell. When the caller does ring the bell then my many Alexa devices announce it throughout the house and my phone announces it too. I like the fact that I don’t need a monthly subscription to store my recordings. I like that the doorbell lights up the rim around the button whilst the caller is standing there so that they can see it in the dark. I like that the doorbell has its own chime so that the caller knows that it did something when they pressed it. I have had no false alerts from the many cats that are always walking past my front door.

15. WinonaJyyre says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I had seen mixed reviews for the Eufy doorbell but given the majority were good, I went ahead. After two weeks, I am very pleased. The bell was easy to install and set up. Response time is good, typically a motion alert appears within 10 seconds or so. Picture quality and sound are excellent but the biggest plus is that videos are stored on the small base station which come with the doorbell, so there’s no subscription. Finally, the main complaint I read before buying was poor battery life. I have found the opposite. After 17 days operation, the battery has 88% charge. By my reckoning, that’s around 4 months run time. It might not be the 6 months Eufy claim, but it’s good enough for me.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Seems pretty good so far. Easy to install and set up. Responsiveness and time to launch the app and present the picture is much better than a Ring 2. Picture quality is very good, but with 2k camera that’s as expected. We’ll see how it performs in practice, and particularly how much Fidel g and ‘tuning’ is needed to make it do what we need.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This was really easy to assemble and the picture quality is great with good motion detection. However to talk to someone through the camera is very poo

18. MarshaVHKR says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I had some difficulty setting this up but the seller helped with their quick responses. It misses some of the motion and there is slight delays. I limited the area of interest to the front of my apt door. The night vision is great and image quality is clea