FLIR ONE Pro iOS ONE PRO Thermal Imaging Camera for iOS, 160 x 120 Thermal Resolution, VividIR Lightning Connector, Neutral

VividIR Image Enhancement No Yes
Onscreen IR Scale No Yes
Onscreen Regions of Interest 0 6
Onscreen Spot Meters 1 3
Imagery Options MSX Only. MSX, Thermal, and Visible.
Thermal Resolution 80 x 60 pixels. 160 x 120 pixels.
Drop Tested Not applicable. 1.8m, 5.9 ft.
Scene Temperature Range -20 °C to 120 °C (-4 °F to 248 °F). -20 °C to 400 °C (-4 °F to 752 °F).

Dimensions: 6.8 x 1.3 x 4.5 cm; 36 Grams
Model: ONE Pro iOS
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: FLIR

1. Olly Forster says:

United States

Work as a home inspector. Love the fact that it’s small, and always with me when I need it.
    Most important – by taking a SCREENSHOT of the phone screen while using it you can BYPASS DOWNLOADING AND POORLY MADE APPS. Makes the report writing easy since it’s in the phone as any other photo. All you need in most cases.

Compact.

United States

Really helpful for finding places that require insulation. Also just found out right away what is causing my battery to die on my vehicle. Hopefully I can use this to find water leaks aswell.
    Solid product, although it does bother me how slow it is to connect, and if you need to switch out of the app it automatically shuts off after a minute. Sometimes the calibration can be off too. For the price though, it’s a great investme

Awesome!

United States

Awesome!

4. MikaylaLemmons says:

United States

I run a wildlife removal company, and I use this to locate animals, uninsulated spots or leaks during inspections. Works very well, super convenient size, easy charge, battery life is decent. No complaints so far.

United States

Germany

Habe mit die FLIR am Prime Day gekauft und bin gespannt auf den Winter. Die ersten Tests scheinen zu zeigen, dass sie grundstzlich funktioniert. Die angezeigte Temperatur weicht leicht von den Messungen meines IR-Thermometers ab. Das Foto zeigt ein paar isolierte Heizungsrohre im Vergleich zu den Warmwasserleitungen, die wegen der Absperrventile nicht isoliert sind.

Erster Test erfolgreich

Germany

Erster Test erfolgreich

Germany

Erster Test erfolgreich

Germany

Funktioniert sofort! Hilft Fehler oder Defekte an elektrischen Anlagen schnell zu finden.

10. ModestaSpellman says: