Flymo Speedi-Mo 360C Electric Wheeled Lawn Mower, 1500 W, Cutting Width 36 cm

The Speedi-Mo 360C features a large 40l grass box and a quick change cutting height lever
Flymo – The Lawn Care Experts

Flymo Speedi-Mo 360C Lawn Mower

Designed for large lawns, the Flymo Speedi-Mo 360C is a powerful electric lawnmower with a 1500W motor and 36cm cutting width. Packed with time saving features, this lawnmower comes with a central height adjustment lever offering 5 cutting heights (20-60mm) to prevent yellowing of your lawn, large 40L grassbox and a long 12m cable. Lightweight, with carry handle, for easy transportation.

speedi-mo 360C
Utilising powerful specs for a neat lawn, 1500w, 36cm, 40L, 20-60mm

The Speedi-Mo 360C comes packed with a host of efficient features to help make cutting your lawn quick and simple.

1. easy to carry

Easy to Carry

A convenient handle makes it easy to carry to and from the lawn

2. Its single lever makes it quick and easy to adjust the cut height

Quick Height Change

Its single lever makes it quick and easy to adjust the cut height.

3. large grassbox with tongue design making it easier to remove and dispose of your grass clippings

Easy to Empty

The large grassbox with tongue design makes it easier to remove and dispose of your grass clippings.

4. The dual lever handles allow you to use either hand for greater flexibility and comfort

Ambidextrous Handles

1 Easy to Carry 2 Quick Height Change 3 Easy to Empty 4 Ambidextrous Handles

Features and Dimensions

• Designed for ambidextrous use, the Speedi-Mo 360C is equipped with dual lever handles. Allowing you to comfortably operate with either hand for greater flexibility and manoeuvrability.
  • Lightweight, this mower also features a convenient handle on top of the mower which makes it easier to carry to and from the lawn.
  • Easy to empty, the grass box features a tongue design to make it easier to remove and dispose of all your grass clippings.

Dimensions:

Flymo Chevron 32VC

Power
1500W 1500W 1200W 1200W
Cutting Width
36cm 36cm 32cm 32cm
Cutting Heights
20-60 (5 Steps) 20-60 (5 Steps) 20-60 (3 Steps) 20-60 (5 Steps)
Grass Collection Box
Collection Capacity
40L 40L 29L 29L
Vertical Storage Solution
Quick Change Cutting Heights
Cable Length
12m 12m 10m 10m
Grass Box Vision Window

Dimensions: 126 x 41 x 99 cm; 11.5 Kilograms
Model: 9676634-01
Colour: Multi-colour
Manufacture: Husqvarna
Colour: Multi-colour

1. MamieAhMouy says:

This is brilliant for big gardens. Adjustable setting and grass looks brilliant afterwards. Would definitely recommend.

2. SebastiHennessy says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGood lawnmower. Does get difficult to use when grass box is getting full but got a very large grass box.

3. IrisDunlop says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersReplaced an old and blunt Flymo. Works perfectly.
    Only negative point I would add is that the way the grass box is constructed feel flimsy and is hard to empty

4. Lifeasanhourglass says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis Lawnmower cuts the grass! Also it has a height adjustment lever to cut it even more!! My last mower didn’t have a height lever. The grass box is big too. 5 STAR

Flymo is certainly a make you can rely on. Found this machine sturdy and strong. Willing to take on
    tough work with ease. Typical Flymo, good and reliable. Thank you

Was very easy to assemble, nice and lightweight, gives the grass a good cut with a nice tidy finish

7. MabelKhfvitxgg says:

Having been using a petrol mower for several years, I hesitated before buying this smaller electric mower. I went for the larger 1500W motor and was pleased that the mower was fitted with a metal blade. I was not disappointed. The Flymo wheeled mower cut much longer grass than I expected and the collection box filled without clogging. Definitely recommend this Flymo model.

8. Fiona Mountford says:

It’s lightweightvery good and easy for me to use . My old one was very heavy and wasn’t easy to start either. Now I just hope this new one will last very long time.

9. FRATeddyhza says:

Bought this as a replacement to my BOSCH mower as I thought I’d try a more powerful motor and boy does this one deliver. The 1500w motor provides enough power to tackle the most stubborn of lawns, and trust me mine is a headache to mow at times!

10. AliciaTerpstra says:

This is a good mower for a medium size lawn. It is not too heavy to lift on to my raised lawn, gives a good size cut and seems sturdy. The grassbox was a bit fiddly to assemble, but is large and doesn’t need emptying
    very often. It is very easy to change the cutting height but doesn’t have a roller, so won’t give stripes.

Purchased this to replace my old lawnmower. Really easy to assemble, very easy to operate and manoeuvre. Cuts grass brilliantly even when wet. Really good selection of cutting lengths and a good size grass collection unit. Excellent value for money.

Great for a small garden but the grass box makes the unit long and unwieldy in tight spaces and is not easy to get wet grass out of

13. AlicaZealdh says:

Decided against battery operated especially for the lawn. This does a better job as the power is constant
    thereby giving a better all over cut, also a good price.

Got this from Amazon Warehouse when they had 20% off as it said the box was just damaged. It was purchased for my son & his girlfriend for their new home. He assembled it quickly & easily & seemed happy with it and said it had really good long cable & that he liked the handle on the top of it to make it easier to carry. He gave it a quick go & it seemed to be good but didn’t need to do a mow at that point.

15. Rich Edmonds says:

Got a pretty large lawn and this little beauty tackles it with ease. Height settings are very useful and easy to use. Hold a good quantity of grass in the basket. All in all very good value for the money.

This is a really good mower I have a huge lawn and this takes it on with no problems. The different heights gives you a choice of cut length and the collecting box is really easy to empty. I love it and have created some lovely stripes lol

All good but wheels adjustment handle is about to break off any moment so once you got the height do not change Ever! You will not get refund or any assistance if that happens.

Slightly awkward to assemble, particularly the grass box, but once together it’s a great little mower. Easy to manoeuvre and relatively quiet. Cuts well with plenty of options for blade depth.

Bought when my petrol mower gave up. was hesitant to by an electric mower but have found this mower to be excellent. very manoeuvrable. light weight, has settings to cut grass at different heights.

20. CarmenXqyozgjyx says:

It’s good product but after 2 years it’s plastic screws are falling appa

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersGreat mower, cut over long grass no problem, we have quite a large lawn and this mower coped with it very well

22. FallonHinton says:

I’ve always been a hover mower fan but in the last 6 years I’ve gone through 3 of them. Each and everyone of them has had the motor blow on them straight after the warranty had ran out on them.
    So I’ve decided to try a rotary on the basis that the motor only cuts the grass and does not have to suck it up like a hover mower or create that cushion of air on which to cut the grass.
    Any way this rotary is so much better than I thought, cutting the grass is easier and quicker and it picks up a good amount of grass. The only down side that I’ve found is that the grass box fills up much faster than expected, and does not pick up as much grass as the hover mower did. However that said Im still impressed with the finish cut and the fact it cuts better and I’m able to do the job in less time than before means it’s a winner in my book.

23. Donovan Farnham says:

This is a nice, small, very good value lightweight mower. Easy to assemble. Various cutting heights.
    Being critical, the only small issues holding back a 5 star review are the lead length, which ideally would be a few of metres longer, and cable tidy. There are no hooking points to neatly store the cable. Otherwise, it cuts well, leaves neat lines and is much lighter than my last mower. A very good buy.

24. ChristeBoshears says:

Really pleased with this mower. I have a huge back garden and was worried it might not be powerful enough. But with the height adjuster it tackled my overgrown grass with ease.

I had another Flymo of this model, maybe slightly larger but pretty much the same, and it lasted 14 years. I’ve used this new one a couple of times and it seems fine. Easy assembly. Minor point maybe for some- the cable on the new machine is a couple of metres shorter than the old machine but that might be a scaling difference between model sizes.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Coped with a completely overgrown garden on the higher setting and then cut to a really nice length on the lower setting. Cuttings bin is very useful. Very east to manoeuvre. Light and easy to store. Very impressed indeed.

27. KathaleMcQuay says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Cuts very well in wide strips.It has a large grass box which saves time on not having to back and forwards emptying the box after cutting a relatively small number of strips.I cut my grass in half the time that it usually took.

I have bought this for my daughter for Christmas so can’t write about that, but we have one the same and it is still going after 8years. So must be good value for money.

Good mower. 3 settings and does the job. Holds decent amount of crass cuttings. Easy to change height settings on the side. Lead is very long. So much in fact I caught it slightly going down garden mowing because there’s that much. Highly recommended though.

30. BusterCazares says:

After some wildly conflicting reviews I purchased this item to replace my old mower (also a Flymo).
    I found it easy to assemble and use. It cuts and collects the grass very well and I noted how it picks up leaves far better than my old mower.
    There’s several blade settings and it gets close to the edges meaning there’s less need to strim.
    Also, no grass ever blows out of the machine so I’m saving time brushing up after use.
    It’s a bit heavy to push around and the grass box is slightly awkward to remove/replace but they are minor gripes. Good, solid piece of kit.

31. ErmelinHardy says:

I used to use one which is equipped with battery, but the power won’t last long. I have to charge it every 15 minutes. This one is good enough for my garden. Very easy and very powerful to use.