Hair Spray Bottle, Uervoton Continuous Water Mister Spray Bottle Empty, Aerosol Fine Mist Curly Hair Spray Bottle for Taming Hair in Morning, Hairstyling, Plants, Pets, Cleaning-5.4oz/160ml (Black)

632452632
360252625582

***Important Note***

1.Some buyers misunderstand the mean of the “Continuous”, we hope you can understand that our bottle is not a perpetual motion machine. It will produce a stream of sustained mist that lasts 2 seconds under one pumping.

2.If unfortunately the bottle does get clogged, please be advised to try fill it with diluted vinegar and spray the vinegar all out to see if the clogging inside the nozzle would get dissolved.

3. Please be sure to change water frequently. Leaving the water in the bottle for a long time might lead to smells developed in the bottle.

4.If unfortunately the smell does develop, please be advised to fill it with soap water or other detergents and be sure to spray the detergents out. This way, the detergents would go through the nozzle and effectively clean the smell in the nozzle as well as in the bottle.

5.Do not fill high-temperature liquids, otherwise the bottle may not work properly.

6.In order to ensure the normal work of the product, we will carry out sampling tests on it. There may be some water in some bottles, please do not mind. If you have any problems with the bottle, please feel free to contact. We can refund or resend a new bottle to you soon.

632462

Super Fine and Lasting Mist

No worries of over-soaking your hair with our spray bottle! Its 0.3mm nozzle delivers fine mist without over-wetting your hair. Its advanced spraying system to ensure that the mist would last about 3-5s each spray. You can prolong the spray by pulling the trigger.

362042632

Effortless Pressing

Our bottle is implemented with precise spring to ensure effortless pumping.

632542632

Glossy and Durable PET

You’ll love how it feels in your hand! Made of durable PET, it’s both functional and stylish-looking. Would go well with different kinds of home decoration style.

632462

362042632

632542632

63246254

Dimensions: 20.6 x 8.5 x 5.6 cm; 114 Grams
Brand: Uervoton
Colour: Black
Manufacture: Uervoton
Colour: Black
Reference: Uervoton

I use for my daughter’s hair and we love it. That’s really i

Pump it fully for continuous spray. A very fine mist.

Whatever you use this for, hair, plants, cleaning, it is a great wee bottle, fine and continuous spray.

4. SusannaKindel says:

This bottle is perfect for damping your hair down as it sprays a fine mist. Best buy, would highly recommend

It does my hair very well giving it enough moisture.

I’ve been using this spray bottle everyday for a few months now and I have no complaints at all. It works perfectly well and if you want an even longer spray you can just keep pumping and it will keep spraying for as long as you want. I like the way it’s easy to just slighly dampen my hair with it too, instead of regular spray bottles that completely drench it.

7. AXSWilliams says:

This product was needed. It would have received a 5* however, the only problem is that there is always a smell from the bottle that is unpleasant. I’ve tried to wash and sock the bottle however the smell will not go. Apart from that is it a brilliant product.

This didn’t look like much when it arrived, however it really does the job very well. It’s small, lightweight and sprays water well like mist. For the price we paid,I think around 7/8 is was a bargain! Would recommend

Not much to say, it does the job and works well

10. AshtonBurrowes says:

Has an extended spray which I love, looks so just nicer than normal sprat bottles.
    Can get a bit stiff, but overall grea

Does what it says, long spray mist. There isn’t too much to it. But don’t put it in the dishwasher! My partner did that without me knowing and it’s shape has gone a bit limo but still works perfectly fine. I have had it for quite a long while now so I would recommend it.

12. SabineMaurice says:

I use this for barbering. Does a better job than a non-mist bottle and nice size for carrying.

Lovely fine mist easy to hold and use in one hand

14. BTMLesleyavwoj says:

I bought to dampen my hair every morning evenly all over and it’s perfect!

All as described so far. Easy to keep pressing the lever. Does do a nice long fine misting spray with each press. Easy to fill up and empty. Used for one week and so far so good.

16. JulietSteadman says:

It’s good how it keeps on spraying with each press.

17. David Gewirtz says:

I’ve used many a spray bottle for my hair and this by far is the best. No doubt. The spray is just right, it gives about a constant 3 seconds and comes out as a light mist. Hopefully it lasts a while as I’ve not had it for long but so far I cant recommend it enough!!!!

Perfect for plant misting – pump it a few times to get quite a long, continuous fine mist. I make sure to empty the water and use up anything remaining in the nozzle after each use, and seeing no signs of problems yet.

19. OUEStephania says:

Super fine mist, easy to use. I am really pleased with it and even recommend to a few of friends.

20. ArlethaEarsman says:

These bottles are amazing. Such a fine mist. I use it on my hair when styling with my dyson but also my face when using micro current devices. I also use it on my Sons hair to dampen it before brushing.

Works well, I have 2 and both have lasted well and still work perfectly. I recommend

21. Journalism says:

The mist comes out nice and fine and keeps going for a few seconds so it’s very easy to focus a larger amount of mist on one area or spray lightly over a larger area. Easy to hold, easy to refill. Very happy with it so far.

22. NellyFaison says:

Although it doesn’t feel quite as nice as it looks in the image I’m happy with the spray which is a lovely fine mist, perfect for my houseplants. Pump quickly and it keeps a decent almost constant spray which is great for my ferns and orchids too. Glad I got this one after looking at misters for too long!

23. AngeliaJ87 says:

Very good spray bottle – its a lot better than I thought!!

When you spray it sprays everything evenly

Very impressive

24. CrazyWithTwins says:

Easy to use & gives out as little or as much as you want, great buy

25. EllenSisco says:

I absolutely love this spray! No need to be spraying every second and getting hand cramps when styling hair. Only reason I bought it for those 3-4s continuous mist. Very affordable and easy to take on travels! A must buy for the curly hair community

Ordered for daughter who is highly delighted, great service and great price

I bought this as a mister for my plants. It works wonders. It’s not very large and I can go a few days after misting 20+ plants before i have to refill it. Highly recommend for plant lovers

28. Jesse Lennox says:

Brilliant! Sprays a slow motion mist and it’s literally suitable for everyone & everything.

Slightly smaller than I expected, although size is given but I’m awful with guessing the size based on liquid volume measurements. Works as described. No complaints, I’ve only used it a handful of times though. Good price for continuous spray bottle.

30. Health Editor says:

This is fantastic. It has a continuous mist of water spraying out so I’m able to wet my daughters hair evenly rather than soaking one spot on her head.
    Don’t hesitate just buy it. You won’t regret it.

31. Dr. Erik Steele says:

Produces a smooth, even, misty spray.

Works perfectly for keeping my wavy hair wet while styling.

Also great for keeping cool in summer!

Bought two of these in the heat wave. They just about got us through!! The cooling mist of cold water was heavenly! Have used loads and they are still working great. Also misted my house plants a few times.

Great at giving my hair a little dampness without soaking so I can restyle mu fringe. Could also use to cool down on holiday too.

34. Tim Chan,Brandt Ranj says:

Nice design. Spray is fairly fine and lasts for quite a few seconds. Good value.

Easy to use, fine mist good to spray onto hair. Also to add linen spray into to freshen up bedsheets

36. ClaireLynton says:

What I’d hoped for even if I hot the size wrong. However, I’ve found it great to use.