Hasbro Gaming Cluedo the Classic Mystery Board Game

Cluedo

Who?

Was it Plum the mathematical genius or White the top lawyer? Perhaps it was Scarlet the glamorous movie star? Enter the game of CLUE and through a process of elimination, a bit of bluff, and some luck with the dice, solve the mystery and reveal the cards within the secret envelope. Move around the mansion to ask CLUE game questions and see what answers you’re given. When you think you know who did the dastardly deed, it’s time to make your accusation. If you’re right, then you win, and you’ve cracked this mystery game.

Cluedo

Where?

Move from room to room to eliminate people, places, and weapons. Tiptoe through the mansion’s traditional secret passages and now, on this updated CLUE game board, slip into adjoining rooms through the brand new linking doorways. If your dice roll is too low to get into a room, head for the new CLUE Red Bonus squares. There you’ll pick a card and get to ask a bonus question, move anywhere you want, or even take a sneaky peek at a CLUE card. When playing CLUE the game, whatever you do, make sure you’re the first to guess who did it, where, and with which weapon.

Cluedo

Which Weapon?

CLUE the board game is the classic murder mystery where you move from room to room asking questions. Did Green use the Pistol in the Kitchen, or was it Peacock with the Rope in the Study? Every room will give you a clue. Every question will give you an answer. And now, a new version of the two player rules adds another twist to the intrigue. Mystery lies in every room, but everyone can figure it out; young or old, first-time player or old hand, ace detective or cunning murderer.

Cluedo

Age: 8 – 18 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Multicolor
Material: Acrylic
Quantity: 1

1. Mitchell Nicholson says:

Cluedo is to be considered one of the pillars of board games! I love this strategy, investigation, puzzle game!
    Hasbro has released many variations of the game over the years, but has now done something different. Has “put together Clue” with an escape room concept.
    With the title: Cluedo Treachery at Tudor Mansion, an Escape & Solve Mystery Game, it brings a breath of fresh air, new environments but characters that are all familiar to us.
    The story is simple, it involves premature death and the other players and I must work together to escape the mansion, as well as determine the killer / weapon / location.
    Players build the dynamic game board room by room as they explore the mansion, draw cards, solve puzzles, then unlock new rooms and gradually discover more clues.
    After escaping from the mansion, the players examine the clues in their possession and try to make a correct accusation and win the game.
    It is suitable for one to six players and ages 10 and up.
    I recommend it.

2. HaleyTomasini says:

Love this played many times already and it’s easy to learn and a lovely addition to my collection great price also

Great family game, each game takes around 40-50 mins, so you can get a couple of games done in an evening

Great game, good value got this fir some childhood memories

5. HannahKalb says:

I bought this game for my 7 years old son , he love it and all family do to .

6. MattieBodiford says:

Quirky and fun, made better with the fact you can cheat ! This makes for an interesting twist – whether to believe your opponent or not. I have played the game twice in one day and I really like it so I would recommend .

Great game, fast delivery. However I ordered this for my nephew’s birthday, instead of being delivered in a box or in paper the delivery address was stuck to the game, I’m all for reducing be packaging but I couldn’t remove the label so had to remove the plastic covering the game…..not ideal at all.

8. Cynthia Paez Bowman says:

My 6 year old son has declared this to be his favourite game received this Christmas just gone! He’s always begging us to play it! Even my 4 year old likes to play it (although he’s a bit young to play it with any kind of strategy). This is a really nice, simplified version of adult cluedo.

My children 9 and 13 love this game they play a few times each week and this has been the best gift of Christmas 2021

Bought this to try and tear my 11 and 8 year olds away from their phones and tablets. I thought I’d give them an insight to how rock n roll the 80’s were for their dad!

I was slightly concerned about whether the 8 year old would grasp the concept. I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly he took on board solving a murder, given that when I ask him what he has done on any given day he looks at me as if I’ve asked him to explain the theory of time.

Ever since having my son I knew one day i would get cludeo, this was my favourite board game as a child ( 90’s baby!) I held off years and years not to buy it because it can be tricky to understand the game and i didn’t want to get the junior version.
    So this year, I bit the bullet and got it and I’m so glad I did! Since Christmas we must have played 100 times already and it’s now left out for the next game. He’s 7 years old and it took him no time at all to understand how to play ( I did explain its a bit like amoung us, hahaa) massive hit with the whole family and I’m reliving my childhood when playing, I remember sitting on my own playing for hours no idea how I did that but I did over and over again!

My 6 year old loves this game and I had great fun playing along with her.

13. JeanettRosenhai says:

My little grandson was over the moon with this. Great buy

Cluedo for kids, not much more to say. A 7yo and a 5yo loved playing with the adults and they can win which they think is great.

15. FredricAyz says:

We found this game cheapest on amazon as we shopped around. As a family we had never played this game. It has become a firm favourite in this house

16. AllisonS72 says:

Bought as a gift, will hopefully be as good as the adult versio

This took me back to my childhood, a brilliant family board game, more suitable for older childre

18. Jenn says:

We love playing games in my house and so this has added to the collection. I’m a believer that spending good fun, quality time with people is most important. Board games are perfect for this.

Great fun had by all, even if we do get competitive at times to beat each other to guess correctly first!

I got this in the sale and so it’s even better value.

Highly recommended. Arrived before expected date, well packaged and no faults.

Classic game for a full family. Made very well, nice detailing and hours of fu

Love this game and was happy to see a junior version but its kiddy game play is more difficult than the adult version…
    After a game or two you get the swing… Good time killer.

21. RoseannPinkston says:

We love a game with a bit of thought and competitiveness- this covers it! Wasn’t sure after read some reviews but there was a bit of strategy involved and a lot of fun- we did it in family teams to make it easier for our youngest and that worked well.