Hyundai 52cc Long Reach 5-in-1 Petrol Garden Multi Tool with 3 Year Warranty

Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Manufacture: Hyundai
Colour: Blue
Quantity: 1

1. JeffersCheatham says:

Product is well built and more than sturdy enough for the amateur/DIY Gardner. Instruction booklet is clear and comprehensive. Engine starts easily and tools easy to assemble. The unit is quite heavy but a well designed harness compensates for this.

2. OlivaBivens says:

Only just recieved the product, but put it together quickly, and tried the lopper attachment, amazing value for money.

I bought this for my Husband. He is very pleased with the quality of this product. The versatility of all the attachments means he has everything he needs for the garden.

4. phyto-renew350i says:

Great product but some issue like burning through my clothes due to exhaust being on right side and myself being left handed, also choke unit breaks easy.
    ‘wonder it hyandai do a left handed unit’

Our garden was extremely overgrown, this steimmer dod an amazing job managed to cut it all.

This certainly sorted out the jungle. Easy to put together. Runs lovely

Good value for money – individual tools would be much more expensive

Excellent tool to attach different tools for different jobs the only thing is is the harness it only caters for somebody that’s right handed it I know you can talk to it to change but it will all be turn around the other way but probably just have to have have just one strap so it can be reverse left or right shoulder other than that excellent item starts first time

9. SibylLanexet says:

Well made took a while to sort things out. Got the hang of it in the end, and liked it. Grass. Trees brush brambles nettles up to now. Lot’s . Will know more later, sturdy.

Love how easy it is to use and changed the heads well worth the money

So today I let my mrs use the hedge trimmer and it kept cutting out only to the realise that’s she is pushing the cut off switch with her breast! Other than that I can’t fault this machine perfec

12. Noel Murray says:

The way in which the various attachments can be fitted is extremely quick and easy. Cuts through long grass and brambles with ease. I would recommend this product.

13. BernadineYVJ says:

Handy and quite easy to operate with some minor experience of 2stoke engines, chainsaws, oil requirements etc.

Love this multi tool! So easy to change tools. Starts and runs well and I’m a girl who bought a push button start mower as struggles with pull cords..
    Sturdy and great value for money
    Hyundai all the way for me.

Good solid reliable bit of kit. I had no problem assembling it, changing tools or starting it. It’s heavier than my Stihl 50cc strimmerbwhich was a surprise and the harness is poor quality so I use the stihl one, but it’s good value fir money

Fantastic value for money very powerful engine and very well build

17. EveDietrich says:

Good sturdy unit. Nice easy instructions and a lot with all the tools you need to set it up. If you’re just using it as a strimmer you can be up and running in 20 mins. I would recommend ear defenders as it’s loud, but it deals with thick weeds and hugely overgrown areas with ease. The bumpfeed system is great. I’ve seen non brand multi tool units like this and they haven’t been great. This set has been well made. You can buy with confidence.

It is very heavy to use, the harness could be better made.. its good but not brillia

With these versatile tools I look and feel just like a professional gardener. Easy to use and very effective against an overgrown garden.

20. Kyle Hyatt says:

It did what it says it does very good bit of kit money well spe

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersBefore I purchased one I red many bad reviews but still I decided to give it a try because 220 it’s very cheap for a 52cc multi tool with all these attachments.
    I must say in my experience it is a fantastic kit and the engine starts with the first pull just pump the fuel couple times when cold started. The strimming line that comes with it is not very durable but that’s not a big problem as you can buy a good one for under 10. Loads amount of power never needed to use it in full throttle so far.

22. MavisWalls says:

Great tool.

Easy to switch between heads, starts and runs easily and everything feels very sturdy.

23. BrigettStephen says:

A great piece of kit and easy to change attachments only downside is the motor unit is heavy which I don’t mind if the strap/harness was decent, but it’s cheap and keeps coming loose which lets it down. The unit itself is great and I’m really pleased

As a multi tool I found it to be very good and are pleased with how the difference attachments performed,the engine is certanly powerful enough for its tasks ,it’s very sturdy only compromised by its weight.

25. KarinePantoja says:

Great piece of kit and for a really good price

26. HollieWelsh says:

This is way better then I thought it was gonna be . Was very happy with it when it comes. Didn’t have to wait long amazing. best gardening tool I’ve brought so far . Will definitely be buying more of there stuff

I bought this a month ago, btiiliant tool plenty of power and so easy to use with no issues what so ever!!

28. MaritzaTimmons says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersGreat tool and works well – slightly heavy due to robust build.
    Had an issue with a leaking chainsaw lube tank but new one sent out in the post and situation sorted –
    All in all a satisfied custome