JBL T500BT in Black – Over Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with Pure Bass Sound – Headset with Built-In Remote / Microphone

JBL TUNE 500BT
JBL, UK, headphones, TUNE 450BT

Bluetooth

Enjoy crystal clear wireless sound and convenient hands-free calling.

JBL, headphones, Tune500, T500, wireless, UK, JBL Sound

JBL Pure Bass Sound

The headphones provide the well-known JBL Pure Bass Sound, which can be found on almost all famous events around the world.

JBL, headphones, Tune500, T500, wireless, UK, JBL Sound

Hands-free function

All in one: The one-button remote control with microphone allows easy control of music and phone calls directly from the headphones.

JBL E45BT

Multi-point connections

Effortlessly switch from one Bluetooth device to another. Switch from a video on your tablet to a call on your phone.

JBL TUNE 500BT

Dimensions: 22.4 x 5 x 20.5 cm; 154.98 Grams
Model: JBLT500BTBLK
Colour: Black
Colour: Black
Size: One Size

1. Hannah34Vshi says:

Bought these to use in the gym rather than using my more expensive pair and they are absolutely perfect. The battery life is amazing and sound is really good.

2. RubyeU64rt says:

Great pair of headphones and especially for the price. Good battery life and the sound quality is pretty good. Cancels noise out more than enough, 100% would recommend.

3. The Editors says:

Yes these have a very good sound and base quality fold away easy very compact .

4. Rachele5889 says:

I was gifted the headphones last year and had to get another one of it because i love the sound and battery life

If you think to buy a nice set of headphones this product should be the answer. I can highly recommend this product. Absolutely perfect for active people.

These headphones are ideal for mobiles that lack the standard audio port. Ideal for bus and train journeys and the sound quality is superb!

7. ToniaSeppelt says:

These gud but sometimes will have Bluetooth issues but yes get them

8. Miles Brignall and nRebecca Smithers says:

Very happy, excellent wireless headphones for price, 4 stars instead of 5 as the ear pads make my ears pretty warm after a while, could improve breathability.

9. Damion9417 says:

These are wicked, since I brought them for my son he has not put them down. I want to get one for myself so I stop using his hahahaha.

WICKED

Excellent delivery by Amazon as always. Never been disappointed.
    Product was a gift to someone. It was well appreciated and serves the purpose for which it was purchased.

11. Jayce Wagner says:

Good value for money, great sound quality. Nice comfy fit.

12. Arya says:

Wow, these are amazing. The sound quality really shocked me. I would definitely recommend these to anyone.
    You will not be disappointed.
    If you love bass like myself, your gonna love these.
    If your looking for a good pair of Bluetooth headphones, look no further.

13. Ted8588tysda says:

Great bass and overall good sound for all kind of music! Recomended for all who don’t want to spent a lot of money!

Brought for my son who loves them. Sound is amazing and must say I use these when he’s at school. Well worth the money

15. MildredClifford says:

Bought this to replace 450BT – looks and functions similar good to listen to music and for long office calls. Battery life could be better though as competitors in the price range offer a lot more

The sound is great for its price, good bass. The bluetooth works very well, even from one room to the other and the battery lasts quite a lot. Also very comfortable, not heavy to use for a few hours. I recommend them!

Sometimes it just goes silent, and wont come back until you turn it off and on again. This happened to me twice in the past 2 weeks.
    But overall, the sound quality, noise cancellation and battery life are waaaay better than expected.
    Note: it also supports pairing with 2 different devices and switching between them by holding the vol-up and Pause buttons.

So far so good husband likes them better than his beats that only lasted a yea

19. Medicines Australia says:

I recommend it, good quality and it’s cheap compared to Beats
    Does cancel exterior noise but I haven’t needed to put it to full volume

Love them the sound quality is amazing. Great for the price

21. EltonFuentes says:

Excellent quality for the price, good sound quality, clear mic. Connects well with phone & laptop. Only downside for me is they can start to get slightly uncomfortable if wearing all day on teams calls etc

22. Dominic3056 says:

Haven’t used myself as bought as a present. But re is piney extremely pleased with them. Easy to pair, charge lasts a good amount of time and don’t drop their Bluetooth connection. Used mainly with an iPhone. Seem a good value and reasonable product if you’re not looking for something super high end.

Connects quickly to devices. The bass quality is up there with top of the range headphones, really good quality for a really good price

24. Stewart Wolpin says:

The only thing is they don’t have noise cancellation but if you pay about 5 more for the same brand, you can get the same looking headphones with it. My apple products always seem to die on me at some point and JBL has always been my back up and once again these headphones have saved me

I was so excited for these- i got them for Christmas at a discounted price which is only fair for the quality. They’re quite sturdy and the sound quality is impressive however they can be really uncomfortable on the ear.

26. EmeliaHuang says:

I have been using them for a few months now and they are one of the best headphones I have to date! The bass the sounds, I really can focus on for example work for uni, without the noise in backgroundjust amazing overall, so glad to have got it on offer too, saved some !!!

Wow just wow!

27. SheilaNYYndqe says:

Overall a reasonable quality headset – like the audio quality and the fact it can be paired with two sources.
    But these are NOT over the ear but on ear and as such could be a little uncomfortable for long periods of use.
    Cannot comment on battery life as only used sporadically with my firestick.

28. KristiaMaxie says:

I love these. I have a headphone obsession and these are the best headphones in sound quality I’ve had The bass is great even when the volume is low! Came fully charged and ready to use and I hope it lasts a decent amount of time. It’s also comfortable to wear 🙂

AMAZING!!