KidKraft 53369 Large White Wooden Pretend Play Toy Kitchen for Kids with lights & sounds and play phone

Dimensions: 111.13 x 44.45 x 112.4 cm; 29.94 Kilograms
Model: 53369
Material: Wood
Colour: Couleur Blanche
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: Yes
Batteries Included: Yes
Age: 24 – 60 years
Assembly: Yes
Colour: Couleur Blanche
Material: Wood
Quantity: 1

United States

I bought this for my granddaughters second birthday! She loves it! Cooks every day! She loves opening and closing the refrigerator, stove, etc! It’s the first and last thing she plays with everyday!!

2. BridgetHunger says:

United States

I wanted to get something for my daughter’s fourth birthday that she wouldn’t outgrow too quickly. I had a little trepidation about building it but the directions are very clear if you take your time reading them. The kitchen is high quality with plenty of storage and features. I would definitely recommend it.

United States

Takes about 4-5 hours to put together but is absolutely amazing for little ones, even my 8 yr old loves it and she’s really tall and she’s able to play with her little brother. It’s really heavy duty. Love this

Takes about 4-5 hours to put together but is absolutely amazing for little ones, even my 8 yr old loves it and she's really tall and she's able to play with her little brother. It's really heavy duty. Love this

United States

Eventhough my Daughter is 6 this is what she wanted for Christmas & Santa delivered.

She is 45″ & it is the perfect size for her. Great for both older & younger kids.

My Daughter loves i

5. pasaplayadmin says:

United States

Lots of pieces make it a two-person job. Not always easy to tell which side of the pieces face outward.

United States

Bought this for a my 2 year old and it’s perfect. It was kind of time consuming to put together but it was well worth it. We’ve had it for a couple months and it’s holding up well with no signs of wear and tear despite being roughed up by a rambunctious toddler.

7. HarrietSecombe says:

United States

Perfect for my 4yr old twins it’s a great height for them to play with for a couple of years.

United States

My children enjoy this. It’s tall enough for my giant 6 year old. And good height for my average height 4 year old. A lot of space to store the miscellaneous items for them to play with. That’s a plus. Easy to assemble without the help of a 4 and 6 year old. Sturdy enough to house all their play food and some other random things they put in it. No cons

United States

This kitchen is adorable. I bought it for my 2 year old with the intention that it can grow with her. It’s very tall and she sometimes has to get on her tiptoes to reach the stuff on the higher shelves. My ONLY gripe with this thing is that the refrigerator door will not stay shut anymore (we’ve had it 1 month) we’ve never slammed it or anything… So with very minor play this function is already not working… Not a deal breaker, just frustrating.

United States

This is perfect I have a 6, 3 and 1 year old and I wanted them all to be able to play together its big enough for the 6 year old and small enough for my 1 year old to play with.