1. CorneliusSatter says:

United States

So cute. This was the big hit at a 1st birthday party. All the kids wanted to take

2.  France

Du car arriv abmer , je vais devoir le renvoyer .
    Pour le reste au top .

Superbe produit , à un détail prêt .Il est arrivé abîmer .

Germany

Its a lovely product i just though for the price it would be a bit bigger. Its the same as the picture. Lovely,no bad smells, no defect.

4. Jay Hilotin, Senior Web News Editor says:

Italy

Ho fatto un regalo graditissimo. molto bello, ben curato e facile da montare

5. Andrew says:

United States

My 7 month old has so much fun on this! 100% worth it!

United States

I ordered this for my grandchildren. It was a big hit, it is easy to assemble and well constructed. I can see the kids having years of fun on this. I also like that it is a seat with sides and a seat belt. Just cant say enough good about this product. I would order again.

7. gcguy says:

Germany

Das Schaukelalpaka ist schnell zusammengebaut, allerdings mchte ich zur Vorsicht raten: keinen Akkuschrauber benutzen sondern es behutsam mit dem beiliegenden Inbus montieren, ansonsten splittert das Holz.

Absolutely love this lama, it’s really well made, and feels really soft.

Even nicer when you see it up fro

9. SallyWienholt says:

Canada

Absolutely GORGEOUS Alpaca! Beautiful in all its little details. Very soft and sturdy! My one year old son was thrilled !! He took him 5 days to find his way to ride it on his own! he is so happy with it! Loves it! and as parents we are more than satisfied with this purchase. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to get a rocking animal to get this one, no regrets!

FANTASTIC PLUSH ROCKING ALPACA !!

10. DonnyQ28agb says:

Italy 🇮🇹

I materiali sono davvero di ottima qualit e tutti i dettagli sono molto curati. Il passaggio dal dondolo alle rotelle molto intuitivo.
    Un ottimo prodotto.