Lay-Z-Spa Cancun Hot Tub, 120 AirJet Rattan Design Inflatable Spa with Freeze Shield Technology, 2-4 Person Capacity

Inflatable hot tub with a range of premium features
Lay-Z-Spa Miami Lay-Z-Spa Cancun Lay-Z-Spa Palm Springs Lay-Z-Spa Vegas Lay-Z-Spa Milan Lay-Z-Spa Hawaii HydroJet
Capacity 4 Person 4 Person 6 Person 6 Person 6 Person 6 Person
Massage System 120 AirJet 120 AirJet 140 AirJet 140 AirJet 140 AirJet Plus 8 HydroJet & 140 AirJet
Size (Inflated) 1.80 m x 66 cm (71″ x 26″) 1.80 m x 66 cm (71″ x 26″) 1.96 m x 71 cm (77” x 28”) 1.96 m x 61 cm (77” x 24”) 1.96 m x 71 cm (77” x 28”) 1.80 m x 1.80 m x 71 cm (71″ x 71″ x 28″)
Shape Round Round Round Round Round Square
Colour Black Grey Beige White Blue Grey
Year Round Use
Wi-Fi Control X X X X X
LED Lighting X X X X X X

Dimensions: 180 x 180 x 66 cm; 34 Kilograms
Model: BW60003GB
Part: 60003
Manufacture: Lay-Z-Spa

Super happy with this tub! Easy to assemble (using YouTube videos NOT the rubbish instructions that come with it) and didn’t take too long to heat up.
    Definitely put a foam base underneath to protect from holes/tears, and as insulation- this will save a little on the bills.
    Also recommend buying the water purification kits with everything you need to keep the tub healthy- chlorine/PH plus/PH minus/anti foam/test sticks. Really important!
    Fantastically bubbly- very powerful 🙂
    The description says suitable for 4 people, but unless they’re kids I think 2 adults is most comfortable.
    Don’t forget to extend the warranty direct with Lazy Spa.
    Enjoy!

2. Winnie25Pafwa says:

A great hot tub, easy to set up, would recommend putting a bit of cold water in first then filling with hot from the tap it gets the temperature up quickly, kept covered it only lost 5 degrees overnight with the outdoor temperature of 8 degrees. Bubbles are good but get a bit noisy. Easy to deflate but had to bring in doors to warm the liner up for about 1hr made folding up a lot easier. Make sure you put chlorine tablets in a floater after every use and test the water before use. Looking forward to using it in the summer.

These are fantastic! Not massive but plenty of room for three and very sturdy. Absolutely love spending time in this and a great price too!!

4. Stephili says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersHaving had Lay z spas before I have to say this is the best.
    Inflation is simple. It does not have a separate outer skin to line up as my previous one did so it was much easier to inflate.
    The base is very soft and comfy and feels padded somehow.
    As it is 6 inches less in diameter than my previous one it takes less water and is much quicker to heat up. Also it feels bubblier, also due to the smaller size.
    The freeze shield is a ni ce feature as I keep mine on all winter.

After a long time to decide, this make and model was a great choice. Looks great, nice and deep, easy to use.

Bought this 4 seater Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tub to replace older model which I have had over 3 years. New Tub is a bit smaller then previous model but still adequate room for four. The heating /pump unit is much improved and warming up time noticeably faster than old model.Well pleased with my purchase.

7. NinaPulley says:

Sturdy build with a novel folding control panel.
    Touch control buttons are a great idea

Looks good with the printed rattan affec

Purchased this for my wife’s birthday. The day after it arrived I had a text to say that my energy provider had gone into administration and that my energy bills will be rising. The Lazy Spa is on the floor of my garage where it will remain until my fuel provider is sorted out and that will determine whether the Spa actually sees light of day.

9. Chowhound Staff says:

Love it.easily set up,I have it installed in a large greenhouse,which will allow me to use it all year round.

So relaxing

10. AlejandroEchols says:

This spa is far the best realy powerful and so easy to assemble stay inflated so we’ll and bubbles are great definitely recommend this spa .run time 30 minutes the cuts off .you can put it straight back on again its fab

11. JanetteLarson says:

Golden Review Award: 10 From Our UsersWe bought this at a very good price and wasn’t really sure what to expect, but so far it’s well and truly exceeded my expectations. I’ve been to many spas and hired hot tubs before so I thought an honest review of what it is and isn’t might be helpful

Starting with the basics

It is a couples hot tub, it might say fits 2 to 4 but it will fit 2 comfortably, 3 reasonably and 4 will be a bit snug. If you are regularly entertaining and want 4 or more in there this isn’t the hot tub for you. If you’re a couple it’s perfect, if you sometimes have a friend round again great.

The air jets are good, from reading online this model has recently been upgraded to have 120. I have hired bigger lazy-spa models and this one competes on the air jet front.

It’s an air filled hot tub, not a rigid hot tub, but saying that it’s pretty rigid! I can lay against it and there’s no movement, even leaning over the edge to drink my drink it’s solid.

Temperature – This really is one of its strong points. Because it’s quite a compact hot tub it doesn’t lose a lot of heat. I went through a full cycle today when it was 15 degrees outside. The tub started at 40 degrees when I got in, quickly dropped to 39, then stayed at 39 until about a minute before the full cycle ended when it dropped to 38. An hour later it was back at 40 degrees. Larger tubs with a greater surface area of water seem to drop quicker and take longer to reheat.

It’s super easy to set up. The filter unit is also a pump so pumps it up for you in under 5 minutes. Same for the lid. It also comes with 2 filters. It took about an hour and a half to fill from our garden tap via a hose.

You will need to buy a mat or protector to go on the ground to keep it safe from damage, we bought the Lazy-spa one, you could just buy a gym mat. And a chemical pack for it.

But overall, as a regular spa and hot tub user I’m very impressed with this new model.

Really Good Small Hot Tub

12. Rishaad Mody says:

This hot tub is better than any medication
    The dr can give you , I go in it 3-4 times
    Every day , to ease the pain in my back
    Exellent wonderful
    And it’s all year round , so I will put it in my
    Large shed for winter.

Hot tub suburb Exellent wonderful

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersEasy to assemble,easy to inflate, filled it in no time at all, heats up to 40degrees C in 24 hours , cheap to run
    Built in freeze shield

It’s an absolute epic purchase

14. indecentdp says:

Love it, nothings gone wrong and money well spent very happy.

15. AngieLiddell says:

Easy to set up
    And having a great time in i

16. Joni Blecher says:

having loads of fun with this item , lovely sitting in it on a summers night chilling with a drink

Love it! Robust, spacious and easy to use, but used a you tube video instead of instructions!

18. AnitraFergerson says:

Easy to set up great fun but you have to do the water maintenance and expect the cost of chemicals

19. Rebecca Fleenor says:

Easy set up. Jets have plenty of power. Very comfy.

20. MelJacobsen says:

It’s an invigorating spa absolutely love it .
    It’s easy to look after with the chemicals.its not cheep to constantly run but great for aches and pains so well worth it. Just should have come with an English plug not a travel plug that it wouldn’t work on . I went to the Electrical shop that gave us more of the correcti cabling and an strong safety plug to change that part ,it was very easy to do..

This is a very impressive product for the price – amazing jets that radiate round the whole pool. Water heats fairly quickly and seems to maintain heat well. Very very easy to put up and install. Taking a while to get used to chlorine levels / management but overall this is an absolute great buy. I did think it might be a glorified paddling pool but it’s not at all – really lovely to sit in. It says 2-4 people and I think you’d have to be very friendly with each other to get 4 adults in but with 3 of us in my family (son is extremely tall!) It’s fine.

22. Jenna says:

Excellent lazy spa, bought to replace one I bought a few years ago. Love the fact you can have the heater on and the bubbles

23. Chris Matyszczyk says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersExcellent product and equally excellent service from the seller! Great communication above & beyond.

24. KristineBBL says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersLovely spa! Unsure if to buy a actual hot tub so got this to try and we are sticking with it! Easy to maintain, comfy to sit in. 3 adults without touching , 4 if your playing a bit of cross legs! Temperature drops a few degrees when in it for over 15 mins but maintains at 37 degree which is still nice and warm!