LE Camping Lantern, 1000 Lumen LED Outdoor Lights, 4 Modes Battery Powered Emergency Light, Water Resistant Tent Light for Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Power Cuts and More

Camping Lantern 3300008 Camping Lantern Camping Lantern 330033 Camping Lantern 3300012 Camping Lantern 3300019 Camping Lantern 3300006
Brightness 1000 Lumen 1000 Lumen 1500 Lumen 600 Lumen 500 Lumen 1000 Lumen
Color Temperature 3000/6000K 3000K/6000K 2700/6000K 6000K 6500-7500K 6500-7500K
Lighting Mode 4 4 4 2+2 4 5
Power Type USB Rechargeable Battery Powered Battery Powered USB Rechargeable & Battery Powered USB Rechargeable USB Rechargeable
Battery Capacity 2*2200 mAh × × 1800mAh 2600mAh 3600mAh
Waterproof IP44 IPX4 IPX4 IPX4 IPX4 IPX4
Size 8.8*9.5*18.4cm 8.8*9.5*18.4cm φ10.1*19cm φ11.5*20.5cm 16.8*8.2*9cm 25*12.5*17.5cm

Weight: 408 Grams
Size: 8.8*9.5*18.4 cm
Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.8 x 18.4 cm; 408 Grams
Brand: Lighting EVER
Model: 3300002
Colour: White
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Included: 3 D batteries required.
Manufacture: Lighting EVER
Colour: White
Department: Unisex
Department: Unisex
Quantity: 1
Size: 8.8*9.5*18.4 cm

1. ClaireLynton says:

This is our 2nd purchase of of these and is a great replacement to the Camping Gaz lights we’ve been using for years. It’s light weight enough to hang in the tent (with it’s built in hook) and additionally being able to remove the lens section gave a great spread of light across the tent. Whether it lasts for 20 years, who knows, but at the good price point it doesn’t matter.

2. Andy Zahn says:

Good bright light, sturdy construction, uses D type batteries ahving relatively long life.

great lamp with good light out put on both levels, highly recommended

4. Marijean L. says:

Brought after several power cuts. The base is not easy to open and close. First time thought it was broken as it did not work. After a few attempts. The light worked. Would advise not to be looking at it when turning on. It was very bright.

5. StanleySparkes says:

A lightweight and compact camping light – well designed and thought out. I would buy another of these

6. BradleyHid says:

You can’t buy anything better under 20…
    The best!!! Very well made

7. Kimberly Janeway says:

Super super bright you need your sunglasses. The warm white is a lovely colour, the flashing one I would only use if in danger to attract help I think it would trigger a fit if you were epileptic its very very bright . This will be great in my blackout tent.

It’s ideal for camping and gives out plenty of ligh

9. ElvaMannsdhugt says:

Great little lamp gives excellent light and easy to use

10. Stephen Edelstein says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersWow, I was not expecting this light to be so blindingly bright. It takes 3x D batteries (which I was a bit disappointed with, I thought it was a rechargeable – that’ll teach me to read the descriptions more closely when comparing different items!), and the life of the batteries has been pretty good with lots of use so far.

This is a very bright lamp. It has a setting to lessen the blue light and make it more warm-white, which is my preferred setting, but either way, it’s very bright. It has a flashing SOS function which is pretty cool, and I hope I don’t need to use it but it’s good to know it’s there.

It’s really sturdy, strong, waterproof and easily hangable with the clip on the bottom. It’s been really good for us while camping, and I’d definitely get another similar one (but maybe a rechargeable one next time)

11. ChastitBxj says:

This lamp is perfect for camping. Ideal for night trips, trying to find the toilets in the darks etc and great for hanging in the tent on low light as the evening sets in!

12. EstebanDellinge says:

Love. Lightweight. Easy to use. Bright. Love the different functions and levels of brightness. Cannot fault.

13. Linette4109 says:

If WW3 happens you’ll be pleased you bought this. Very bright, portable and sturdy.

14. Milbank Quarterly says:

Haven’t used it very much yet so can’t verify battery life etc.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Used the lamp on a camping trip very happy with my purchase

16. RhodaJ91rbfo says:

Really good light from this small product.
    Very happy.
    For outhouse with no electricity

17. AUMPansybdyd says:

Bought it for emergencies as I had a power cut very bright light did the job

I bought this lamp as an emergency lamp for when we have a power cut, it is also very useful when going outside in the dark.

19. Ashlee Clark-Thompson says:

This is a lovely lightweight lantern with a tremendous bright far reaching light indoors. I bought it to use in power-cuts. One is ample for the room and light spreads to corridor well from that too. It has a warmer light to use which would be useful for tents at night. I have not needed to use it yet so can’t comment on battery life.

Didn’t really expect much for the price to be honest, just that my camping equipment bill was getting a little high and thought this would do for the time being! I was pleasantly surprised. I dont know what the battery life is like, purely because we were only away for a couple of days, but the light itself is really good. It has a few settings, including more of a warm glow which is nice when you don’t want stark light in the evening, and the brightest setting is BRIGHT. Will be ordering anothe

Very compact & nice unit, bright light yet dimmable if needed with several modes, bought to get us through the storm blackouts & was a godsend, this would be a great camping lamp, much better than the filliment camping lamps from old, would easily recommend.

22. director says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Well this is the best battery powered lamp I’ve bought. Misread the description and thought it was rechargeable but still didn’t disappoint. Good value.

Bought this for my mother who is afraid of the dark easy to carry lightweight and easy to turn on and off going to buy another one to keep in the camperva

Superb service, lamp better than I expected, first class as ever, thank you.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is a really great lantern. It’s lightweight, easy to use, throws excellent light and good to have a choice of settings, with a practical handle that folds away close to the lantern itself. Really useful, glad to have two at home for trips away or power cuts etc.

Really good light, very bright and you can change modes. Didn’t have any problems fitting the batteries at all as some have said. Great light and good purchase.

Bought this in case of power cuts. It is so good so we will keep it at hand for everyday use.

28. Greg Burgas says:

These are so bright, easily lights a whole room. They are light, changing batteries is easy and the button to turn them on is very easy to operate. This was an important point as it was being used by someone with severe rheumatoid arthritis of the hands

Excellent service- I had a fault in one of my two lamps and the company responded and replaced it in two days- unheard of these days! Good product too.

Bought this as a standby in case of power-cuts. Thankfully not needed yet. The light is definitely bright enough to read under and easily bright enough to light a good sized room. Reviews warned of difficulty putting the lamp back together after fitting batteries. I had no trouble but applied a bit of logic – carefully marry the shape of the centre spindle to the base and don’t be ham fisted! Would buy again – in fact I did, for my sister.

31. SiennaBallard says:

Bought this as I believe in the future the lights may go out at some point. So worth having something to hand to help light up the house. Very lightweight, nice lot of light – very good

32. Maude0996lvpidh says:

We got this for if we have a power cut, but previously owned similar for camping. This lantern is far superior to any of the previous ones.
    It gives off a good light and is very lightweight. I would buy agai

33. Healthy Review Guru says:

Bought for when we went camping. It shone bright throughout the whole of our stay. Ideal for reading in the evening. Would definitely buy again.

This item is great. Thoughtful handle that means it can be hung at height for wider illumination. It’s very lightweight obviously the batteries do add a fair amount. Very impressed with its brightness. Intend to take camping but at the moment have in the cupboard at home in case of power cut. One lights up the room like a having a bright lamp with perhaps a 40w bulb would. Happy I bought these.

I will use it when there is ever a power cut .

Very bright for its size . Light weight and versatile.
    Have only just acquired it so can’t comment on battery life.