LED Star Projector Galaxy Projector Light, Night Light Projector with White Noise Soothes Sleep, Music Player for Party, Rotating Lights for Bedroom and Room Decoration, Gifts for Kids/Adults

Sleep under the starry sky,getting endless fun!

Galaxy Projector, Enjoy the View!

Staring at the starry sky, we can’t help wondering what’s over there twinkling in the sky just like winking their eyes and saying hi. The starry sky always captures the imagination, seducing people to discover the beauty of the night sky and explore the mysteries of the universe. Moonfrow star projector moves it back home, so have a good sleep under the starry sky with soothing white noise and convenient night lights.

Remote control button description

• Package Include:
  • 1 x Star Night Light Projector
  • 1 x Remote Controller (Without battery)
  • 1 x USB Cable
  • 1 x Base non-slip mat
  • 1 x User Manual

Weight: 490 g
Dimensions: 15.8 x 15.2 x 12.4 cm; 490 Grams
Brand: Moonfrow
Colour: White
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Moonfrow
Colour: White

1. AlisaLetbepyrk says:

When this product arrived I was very impressed with the look of the product but there was just one problem, the remote didn’t work. I contacted the seller and they immediately offered to help, even allowing me to buy a brand new product free of charge so I could get a working remote as soon as possible. The customer service was very good and I would definitely buy from them again.

2. King01Oxnb says:

I bought this for my 5 year old to help her with bedtime. I was really blown away with it, as was she. It really feels like being under a star lit sky. I love that I can play my Spotify through it so she can have calming bedtime music too. The design is really cool, and she thinks it looks likes a dinosaur egg. I’m tempted to get myself one too, so very pleased with it so far.

5. ClairNeilson says:

I bought this one because it just looked so different from the others,I already have one of the space age look8ng one.which is really good bu5 my room is very big so [email protected] two so my whole room was covered and this done the job the colours and mods you can marry them up to my other one,and it has some great extras a great way to lie back and relax it really is very calming.would highly recommend this one

Bought this for Mr nephew he uses it svery night to help him sleep

10. MilanPalladino says:

Bought for my daughter as a Christmas gift, and she absolutely loves it.
    My daughter uses it to help her relax at night or whilst taking a bath.
    It also makes a great ornament when not in use, it looks great sat on its stand.
    The only down side is, that she can not get the white noise to work, but as it was bought for the light effect it does not really matter that much.

11. [email protected] Steven B. Reed Senior Manager Blue Consulting Services says:

Only just received this item, thought I’d give it a go as my son struggles to get to sleep (we’ve tried many other lights and white noise lights), honestly, put it on green and blue with white noise, lay in silent looked at him 5 minutes later and he was flat out! It’s also very very pleasant on the eyes for adults. Would be an amazing add to a sensory room. So amazed.

12. FinleyWalch says:

13. VirginiHartin says:

My 3 month old loves this product for sensory time – and it’s lovely even for hubby and I.
    There are a lot of different buttons on the remote though and so many settings so I would definitely urge whoever wants to operate it to read the instructions – it is not intuitive – but once you’ve got it, it’s great.

15. HeribertoWing says:

17. JamaalC55qiwx says:

18. VadaUnderhill says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersWow this has to be the best of the best, not only a Bluetooth speaker but an amazing projector. You can have stars or no stars chose colours or mix, it has a timer on it and if you place the lid on top its a night light. The remote is not quick to respond but that is the absolute only negative. It is possibly the best present I have bought myself, gives a great relaxing ambience to the room. There is a light and dark setting and a speed setting. You will not be disappointed with this amazing egg shaped projector / night light.

Love i

Bright colours remote makes great patterns when used love i

20. IsisEarpqy says:

I’ve wanted one of these for ages, with so many on the market it was hard to decide which one to choose, and in the end I chose this one because I liked the design and other reviews were good. It is bright, lots of colours to choose from, I like the different speeds and the Bluetooth functionality, so I can play my own music, or audiobooks at night.

I would not hesitate to buy this again, however there are some things I feel could have been improved. There is a timer, but the shortest time is one hour, I think the option of a shorter time would have been an advantage. Also, when it switches off it shouts out it’s switching off, and I literally poop myself the first time as I was drifting to sleep. Just something to be mindful of if using it for children. I guess you could have no sound on it and turn the volume down, I have not tried that yet, but not ideal if you want to use the speaker functionality of it. It also can be quite noisy, hearing the mechanics inside turning. This probably won’t affect most people as it’s like white noise, and really not too bad, but if you are like me and get highly irritated by any sound, especially when trying to relax. It’s just another thing to be mindful off depending on what you are purchasing it for.

But as I said above, I would recommend, friends have seen it and have got themselves one now.

Pleasantly Surprised

Bought as a Christmas present. My daughter loved it, but after 2 months broke

22. Steve Boxer says:

Me and the wife use it to help us sleep. Can be used as a speaker. Has bluetooth connection and sound is pretty loud. Kids love it aswell could be used for a party. Would recommend to anyone struggling to fall asleep. 5*

These are fantastic. Both my children have one in their rooms now.
    You can scroll through different colours and they are not so bright that you can leave them on all night to sleep with.
    This is one of the best things I have purchased

24. Desire Athow says:

These are fantastic. Both my children have one in their rooms now.
    This is one of the best things I have purchased

These are fantastic. Both my children have one in their rooms now.
    This is one of the best things I have purchased

These are fantastic. Both my children have one in their rooms now.
    This is one of the best things I have purchased

27. DeloresC73 says:

I found this egg whilst in my time machine I travelled back too prehistoric times and found the legendary pitta patta flip flop pot noodle monster I stole the egg whilst she was sleeping but she woke up with vigorous apocalyptic rage like a woman having her period so I fled up a mountain being followed night and day by this huge monstrosity prehistoric slut monster so I hid in a cave eating nothing but Barney rubbles wife’s cup cakes for 7 years I feared the worst my beard was long like a wizard just as I thought I would give up and face the beast I suddenly remembered I had a time machine so I went home the end .

Glorious little egg that lights up my life like a sexy little fairy sprinkling her fairy dus

I brought this for my daughter as she wanted some lights and stars shining on her ceiling at night. This item was very reasonably priced and has other functions besides the night light but I must say it will illuminate a very big room very brightly and set it to turn off when they fall asleep. It also makes relaxing noises and has Bluetooth. I’ve seen older people are using them in areas for relaxing.

I bought this as a birthday gift for my grandson, it was a huge hit! He loves it! Everyone who has seen it wants one.

I ordered one for myself. Loved it & I’m 40. Love to relax in my bedroom & have stars on the celing, plus wiv the speaker I can play music through it. Excellent for my meditation time. I ordered another for my nephew at Easter time. The reason I’ve given 1 less star is due to the fact that when I ordered my nephew his one weather it be due to the fault off the delivery or fault off the product. When I put it on a loud noise came from it. At first I thought it maybe set to white noise, checked and it wasn’t. I ended up switching my one with the one I was giving to my nephew for Easter. I’m now stuck with one that makes a really loud noise when on.
    UNFORTUNATELY I COULDN’T UPLOAD MORE THAN 1 VIDEO I WANTED TO SHOW HOW GREAT THIS PRODUCT IS. MORE IMPORTANTLY I WANTED TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO OFF THE DELIVERY DRIVER FROM AMAZON. IVE REACHED OUT TO AMAZON IN REGARDS TO WHO THIS DELIVERY DRIVER IS ITS BEEN WEEKS AND NOBODY HAS BEEN IN TOUCH OR HELPED ME. THE DELIVERY GUY DIDNT KNOCK OR RING THE BELL JUST THREW DOWN THE PACKAGES ON MY DOOR STEP LEAVING THEM THERE! AS IVE ALREADY SAID IN MY REVIEW IM UNSURE IF THE PRODUCT HAS A FAULT DUE TO THE IMPACT AT WHICH IT WAS THROWN AS THE BOX INSIDE WAS DAMAGED! REGARDLESS NOBODY HAS BEEN IN TOUCH AND I HAVE A FAULT WITH MY PRODUCT

My 2 year old daughters previous starlight had broken within a couple months of getting it she found it so calming to fall asleep too so when it stopped working I had to shop for another one came across this little beauty and it’s amazing it even helps me sleep I connect my phone to it through the built in Bluetooth and play lullabies through the speaker it is that good I decided to buy one for my 4 month old son because it can also be used as a sensory type thing for him and he listens to lullabies to sleep anyway so it couldn’t have been more perfect for him. Would highly recommend.

34. TrinaCarrera says:

I suffer with anxiety so this is perfect for creating ambiance in bedroom or living room when watching tv. Speaker works well, though not extremely loud (to be expected, no complaints there). Beautiful and calming, nice you can change colours to match room your in. Would recommend

35. TerrellL19 says:

Good product and baby loves to watch it. However, the remote control is rubbish. Buttons get stuck and don’t always operate when clicked. Shame as light is really good.

38. VernCarnevale says: