LEGO 42096 Technic Porsche 911 RSR Race Car Advanced Building Set, Exclusive Collectible Model

Lego Porsche
Number of pieces
LEGO Technic 42096 Porsche 911 RSR

Celebrate an icon of engineering excellence

Developed in partnership with Porsche, this authentic replica captures the vehicle’s powerful appearance with its sharp contours and aerodynamic detailing. Authentic white, red and black colour scheme with sticker detailing add the final touches to this awesome model, a perfect display piece!

Details
  1. Interior

Accessible Interior

Open the doors to access a cockpit packed with realistic details, including a radar screen, working steering, fire extinguisher system and the Laguna Seca circuit printed onto the driver’s door.

2. six-cylinder boxer engine

Six-cylinder boxer engine with moving pistons

The heart of the 911 RSR is the 4.0 flat-six engine.

3. realistic technical details

Realistic technical details & functions

Exterior details include a rear wing with ‘swan neck’ mounts, extended rear diffuser and special side mirrors—all designed to maximise aerodynamic efficiency.

Explore supercar engineering

Explore Supercar Engineering

Features realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.

Details

Dimensions: 48 x 9.4 x 37.8 cm; 2.26 Kilograms
Model: 42096
Material: Plastic
Colour: Colourful
Pack Quantity: 1580
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 10 months – 8 years
Assembly: Yes
Colour: Colourful
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 1580

Italy

Arrivata prima del previsto, peccato per i sacchetti non numerati ma non avendo troppi pezzi non stato difficile da montare

France

Je l’ai acheter pour complter ma collection de LEGO.A part une pice manquante que le sercice/cleint de LEGO va me renvoyer au plus vite et bien bas au Danemarck…

Really enjoyable build.
    Be prepared, bags are mixed and un numbered so more difficult than the norm.

4. EulahAlbrecht says:

Loved building it was made tricky by no bag numbers so loads of part pots was used, and it kept me quiet for a while.

Bought for husband to build can’t wait to see this build

Beautiful fun build. I took my time to savour the joy. Easy to follow instructions and it holds together well. There are stickers which can be a pain for some. Loved this build, trying to decide what to get next.

Firstly my set came resealed with tape however all the parts were in the box. This was my first time building a Technic set and it was great. I built it over a few days as it was quite a long build, and you really need to take your time as the set its pretty complex. Has fantastic detail from the steering turning the wheels to even the pistons moving. Will defiantly be buying another one.

8. FrankieStillwel says:

Lego you’ll never buy better . Very big model didn’t expect build to be so big . Perfect build precise and looks amazing . Priced fantastically on Amazon . Couldn’t find it cheaper anywhere else . I wouldn’t want to buy elsewhere next day delivery guaranteed to arrive when needed . Thankyou

My son assembled it in an hour but he’s good at lego great value for money and bigger than you expect it to be

10. AlbertoMartino says:

You don’t realise how big this thing is until it’s finished. Took me about 5 hours across multiple days to build, it was fun and painstaking.

11. BennieSheehy says:

Value for money 3* – it’s Lego, it’s plastic but the son is all into cars and thought he would like it, so I bought it.

12. Laura Miller says:

Loved to build this model Porsche.
    Couple dislikes. 1) all the parts could of been bagged up in multiple steps instead of random.
    2) would of been nice if the bonnet could open (wouldn’t take much to change) and also hand of God steering.
    But thought this Porsche was brilliant to build.
    Loved i

Amazing build in one box

Take your time and follow instructions. Can easily go wrong. Apart from that brilliant project to complete.

14. CandaceCortes says:

I bought this for my son for Christmas, he has not made the car maybe in 2022 sometime

It’s good unfortunately when I wasa kid it uses to have a try with parts in which was easy, but with several bags it makes it harder to work out even if the book is brilliant, apart from that I can’t wait to finish i

Sorry, but this product is a Christmas gift, not yet opened

This is what my partner want its all wrapped up for Christmas

18. Cecila87Bpvp says:

have to go, the real car has normal flattish/dished 911 headlights not frogeyes.

Good all around kit reasonable easy to follow instructions to follow. Stickers look great on completion and finish’s off .

20. MatthewReid says:

Brilliant set, took me a good 7 hours but was well worth the time, only minor complaint would be I wish they included the orange Lego tool with this se

21. HelenaNowell says:

Great to build. Amazed at how well its all engineered.

Looking for something a bit different to the usual for a friends 50th birthday. Saw this and thought great idea as he’s a Porsche fanatic. He absolutely loved it and has spent the last couple of weeks tucked away in his office building it (which has also kept his wife very happy). Looking forward to seeing the finished article very soo

23. Tanaya Tak says:

This was a gift so not put together yet but I’ve no doubt it’ll be as good as previous models I’ve bought, Excellent instructions and good well detailed instructions

24. SamiraBowling says:

Really enjoyed building this car. I have a number of them now and it goes well with the others. looks good and easy to build.

25. MaximilEBN says:

excellent value for money i would highly recommend. bought as an anniversary present for my husband and he finished it within 3 days!!! definately not for children as parts too small and is complicated

26. RodneyIYRR says:

Wonderful build, managed to get it on offer and was certainly a lot of fun. Very intricate.

27. Rebecca Isaacs says:

I have bought over the years a number of Lego Technic models, so decided to buy this as I love Porsche. Great build, with very good easy to follow instructions. The only thing I don’t like, is the stickers supplied. If you get them wrong, then it’s almost impossible to take them off and reapply. I think Lego should print the blocks to save mistakes with silly stickers. All in all, a very enjoyable build

28. ModestoMattner says:

Enjoyed building but compared to other lego models I’ve built this falls a little short, feels a little hollow, the headlight design is selective and found the back wheels can rub slightly against the frame which is a shame but not bad if you can get fir a discounted price.

Grate price, beautiful LEGO model, easy to build lots of fun, looks amazing in glass case very happy with it.

Grate all round Lego model.

My husband’s lockdown birthday present! He’s a Lego fan, & loves this keeping my husband ” busy” during lockdown !

31. FUZKellesqifr says:

I cant figure out how to build it! i got angry and threw it at the wall now ive lost half the pieces.

Bought this for my husband who’s disabled, he has enjoyed doing it looks really good made up big as well it dwarfs the others he’s done well worth the price

33. jj-jen says:

This was a great Covid-19 project. I enjoyed making it as it reminded me of my younger days! No missing pieces and just a few spares left at the end of the build. The instructions are good and complete . It’s a challenging build as the bags of lego are not numbered. As a result it requires a little more patience to build it, but that’s the fun of it. I’m glad I bought it.

When opening box had a drama as bags weren’t numbered as with usual lego builds … but after my nervous breakdown I decided to open all bags in a box and work from the booklet . Kit was good to put together and challenging but a bit disappointed with end product no windows or glass so making the model look a bit unfinished . But overall a good kit .. took a few days , doing a few hours a day …

Great fun building this. I’d recommend sorting all parts prior to starting the build

Great fu

Great technic Lego car my son built this in just under a day. Great product at fair price.