LEGO 42110 Technic Land Rover Defender Off Road 4×4 Car, Exclusive Model Advanced Building Kit, Collectable Toys Set

42110
REWARDING BUILDING EXPERIENCE

AUTHENTIC MODEL TO BUILD AND DISPLAY

Developed in partnership with Land Rover, this amazing display model is packed with accurate details. Discover the most advanced LEGO Technic gearbox to date, plus a host of authentic features true to the the real-life version.

1. 42110

AUTHENTIC FEATURES

4-SPEED GEARBOX

Fold the rear seats to reveal the impressive 4-speed sequential gearbox.

2. 42110

REALISTIC DETAILS

6-CYLINDER ENGINE

Check out the 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons beneath the bonnet.

3. 42110

TAKE CONTROL

WORKING STEERING

Turn the steering wheel to see the powerful all-wheel drive in action.

4. 42110

ATTENTION TO DETAIL

REALISTIC WINCH

Features a working winch, just like the real thing!

1 4-speed gearbox 2 6-cylinder engine 3 All-wheel drive 4 Working winch

A MODEL TRUE TO THE ORIGINAL

DEVELOPED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH LAND ROVER

Working closely with Land Rover, LEGO Technic has created an impressive display replica of the original Land Rover Defender. Authentic features including the most advanced LEGO Technic gearbox yet, transmission system and an in-line 6-cylinder engine with moving pistons, combine to capture the rugged spirit of the real-life version.

42110
BUILD THEN DISPLAY

PERFECT GIFT FOR LAND ROVER ENTHUSIASTS

Looking for the ideal gift for Land Rover enthusiasts and fans of classic collectible model cars? This detailed set is a great choice. They’ll enjoy a rewarding build experience, creating their own replica version of the Land Rover Defender.

42110

Dimensions: 9.1 x 58.2 x 48 cm; 3.41 Kilograms
Model: 42110
Material: Plastic
Colour: Toy Vehicle
Pack Quantity: 2573
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Age: 11 – 99 years
Assembly: Yes
Colour: Toy Vehicle
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 2573

1. HarrietSomerset says:

Have this so my husband for Christmas and he was very happy with it. Took him a couple of evenings to put together and it is now displayed behind him in his office so people can comment on it when they see it in video calls.

2. Cristen says:

The second best thing about this piece of lego is making it. The first is displaying it and showing the many features to enquiring mind’s. Took me six days(nights rather) and it was great. The gear boxes are a true work of art.

3. MeghanBlank says:

This lego model is simply amazing, there are so many features including a four speed gearbox with forward and reverse, there are also high and low ratios. All doors open including the tailgate; this incorporates a nifty mechanism utilising the spare wheel, the bonnet opens to reveal the engine with moving pistons, air filter, fuel injection system etc it’s a great build too, so much more enjoyable than the porsche 911 rsr. Overall it’s a bargain, I highly recommend it.

Amazing!

4. AlejandMUY says:

Well engineered with moving parts and attention to detail. A good insight into to how an engine and transmission work. I think value for money (Bought for 113) you get more than if you were to buy a plastic model of a similar size that you have to glue together and paint.

5. SaraMatchbox Kitchen says:

Fantastic lego Land Rover kept my son busy all of Boxing Day would definitely recommend very sturdy the only thing that was not so great it the gears which need to be put together very carefully but not stated in instructions there are YouTube videos on this though which we found out after it was put togethe

6. AngelikaBoston says:

Christmas present for my husband in his 60’s! But you can’t beat Lego at any age!

7. RodrigoPYEK says:

Bought for husband for Xmas, he has enjoyed every minute putting it together, some parts were a little tricky. Well worth the money, would definitely recommend.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It was an amazing and entertaining gift for Christmas

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It was an amazing and entertaining gift for Christmas

10. SheriTrenerry says:

Superb quality, great value for money and it is so realistic

11. ShaniceBackhous says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Landrove

12. WildaN08lhsdp says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Landrove

Bought this as a gift and it’s incredible. The attention to detail is amazing, correct engine with moving pistons, multiple gear ratios. It’s not finished yet but it’s worth it for the parts you don’t see as much as the parts you do

Really nice set to build, some tricky steps with the complex gearing system but overall really nice.

15. AJAMichale says:

Bought as a Christmas gift for a Land Rover enthusiast. He loved it.

16. WarnerPatti29 says:

According to my husband this was the best gift I could have got him. He has loved making it and due to me having Covid, he has been at it every day since Boxing Day. My only disappointment was that I had to send the first box back due to being damaged and crumpled. Not so much that the box was open but enough for it to look rubbish for a Christmas present. It was exchanged easily and another one sent out. Second box was slightly crumpled but less so than the first. My guess is that maybe that’s always going to happen coming by courier. It is very impressive once finished.

Best gift ever!

Brought as a gift for my partner he absolutely loved it and it only took him 12 hours to build! Definitely worth purchasing!

18. Mark Willams says:

Bought for my husband’s Christmas, he is absolutely delighted with it. It will keep him busy for days. Great quality and robust build structure as always from Lego Technic. Never too old to love lego!

19. Zachary6865 says:

First one of these lego technic sets I’ve done since I was a kid, loved doing it so much I’ve just bought another two.

20. Richard says:

It is currently being slowly assembled so as to appreciate it’s quality and very clever design.
    I thoroughly recommended it for most ages especially those with a mechanical background and children with these aspirations.

21. holly says:

Lego have produced another classic model. This is aimed at adults not children and is quite fiddly. Requires patience but is well worth the effort when finished. It is worth the cost when you see how much work has gone into creating this set.

22. Milan9334zeln says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Loved the build and it looks amazing at the end.

Really nice build

23. Grace Walsh says:

Lovely set with lovely lifelike features. Everyone loves lego and you will not be disappointed with this se

My lad bought this for himself (he’s 12), says its his favourite one so far (we have lots lol) the detail is amazing and the price can’t really be beaten with how many pieces it has, excellent value. Recommend to anyone. Now time to pull it all apart so I can do i

Brilliant for price

25. JulianeSteffen says:

I have build all the big cars… Lambo, Bugatti, Porsche, & the Ferrari..

This was one of my favourite builds of all and at under 90 it was a bargain… if you love lego buy it!

I had one lego piece missing from the side ladder but was replaced free of charge from the lego website and arrived in a few days.

Superb Lego Build... Buy it you won't regret it!

The Lego Landrover Defener is a great set. Lots of features and great looks. It is so good that I bought two just so that I could build an alternative model without having to dismantle the original. I had over nine hours of fun building the Defender and just over seven hours to build the alternative. I couldn’t recommend Lego highly enough for any age group.

Lego is fantastic!

27. AlexBTQsgtlw says:

A tricky build, really had to pay attention to the instructions or constructions, as my nephew calls them. Not for novices but a great build.

After initial issue, and research online, car is running great. I’d like to withdraw my previous slightly negative comment as issue was on our side!

My grandson (age 16) has enjoyed making this model. He recently had Covid and was pleased to have something relaxing and absorbing to make while he was isolating.

Got it for my 69 birthday took me about 12 hours really enjoyed it very good instructions the only problem is some bits of assembly needed a lot of strength also it is normal to have some small parts left over
    Very clever, gear box, steering

31. ClintonChaves says:

My Son loves it! It goes everywhere with him! There is a known issue with the gearbox, but not a deal breaker. Very technical, but my 9yr old had no issue building it.

32. MasonDalyrg says:

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersUnfortunately there were some parts missing but I was able to purchase a Differential gears pack which had the missing parts. Overall very satisfied with this set.

First time I bought lego since I was a kid. Enjoyable experience with my first purchase of technical lego. Lots of time and work involved but really enjoying putting this set together and only half built so fat. makes a change from watching Netflix in the evening !!

34. Sandra Stafford says:

Great present for my 16year old son he loved building it over four days

35. LanceDugas says:

Absolutely amazing! Brought for Husband for his 39th birthday. Best price I found it. Took us 10 hrs to complete, but all the moving parts inside were incredible. Aloft bigger then I was expecting as didn’t even check the size before hand. Now takes pride of place in our front room on display for all to see. Husband shows any guests we have when they come in!! Needless to say 1 VERY happy Husband!

36. AlejandMUY says:

Bought this for my husband for his birthday as he loves the new Defender but was unable to get one and it’s a great mindfulness activity building Lego too.
    He loved his gift, Lego is always reliable quality, loads of fun with workable features like the winch.

My husband and son will be building this at Christmas.
    A 30 year tradition.
    Very detailed with lots of components.

Great lego kit with so many features and working components.

Best mechanical model I have ever built. Lego at its finest!

One very pleased 12 yr old boy. Took him a week to build. Now he’s enjoying playing with it. Great price, in his words best present he’s ever had.

During the pandemic, I’ve found myself less and less interested in the standard evening things like TV and PlayStation. I go out on my bike a lot and go for walks and so on, but I was looking for something that would be stimulating, would help pass the time, and would be therapeutic in a way.

This kit is awesome! It’s complex enough that you have to concentrate to avoid going back and checking what you’ve done every 10 minutes, but not so much that it feels like a chore. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The manual is easy enough to follow and the end result looks incredible. Go buy it!

TIP: I took the advice of a guy on YouTube and purchased a set of coloured plastic bowls on here from Ikea – it meant I could separate out the components from the manual for Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, etc., and work on them a bit at a time. Really cool idea!

42. Wong Pow Long says:

Like everything quality value sturdiness the wheels look great with real rubber tyres . A real miniature of the real vehicle love it . Packaging superb and delivery fast with prime . Perfect interesting present .

It’s took me 70 years before finding out how brilliant Lego is. It’s top quality and will last years if passed on to others.

My son wanted this for Christmas but too expensive for what you get; however, wait for it to go on sale and you have got yourself a real bargai

45. Russell33M says:

This is a great lego technic kit, the only reason i did’nt give it 5 stars is. Because i had parts missing from the interior mainly the seats. Apart from that it was great.

This was bought as a present and it was recieved with much happiness.

This is the third one I have build,found this one a bit tricky in places with all the gears.but over all very good, will buy more some time.

I bought this as one of my winter projects for 2021 at the reduced price. I haven’t started to build it yet but had a really good look at all the components which appear to be really well made and sturdy. The manual is a step by step guide which is clear and well illustrated so I’m looking forward to starting when the darker evenings come in. Already considering adding a lighting ki