LEVOIT Air Purifier for Home Bedroom, Dual H13 HEPA Filters with Aromatherapy Diffuser, Quiet Sleep Mode, Air Cleaner for Smoke, Allergies, Pet Dander, Dust, Office, Desktop, 100% Ozone Free, LV-H128

Truly Clean Air
  1. Use in Living Room

Living Room

keep you in the fresh air when you play with your friends and pets.

2. Clear out unwanted odors after you’re done cooking a meal.

Kitchen

Clear out unwanted odors after you’re done cooking a meal.

3. Create a clean and comfortable atmosphere when you need to focus.

Office

Create a clean and comfortable atmosphere when you need to focus.

4. Sleep peacefully at night with relaxing essential oils.

Bedroom

Sleep peacefully at night with relaxing essential oils.

1. Dual H13 HEPA Filters
  2. Fine Preliminary Filter

Fine Preliminary Filter

3 Stage-Filtration begins with the pre-filter, which captures large particles

like dust, fur, hair, lint, and more.

3. H13 HEPA Filter

H13 HEPA Filter

Capture at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size. This includes cigarette smoke, fine dust, pet dander, pollen and unpleasant household smells.

4. Activated Carbon Filter

Activated Carbon Filter

Absorbs cooking smells, smoke and pet odors and other household odours.

1. Sleep Peacefully

Sleep Peacefully

Run as low as 28dB with sleep mode, and automatically turn off the indicator light to ensure you have a good sleep.

2. One-Button Control

One-Button Control

Turn on the air purifier and cycle through fan speeds with a single button. When it’s time for a fresh filter, the Check Filter Indicator will light up.

Built-In Fragrance

LEVOIT Is Worthy of Your Trust

Core 300 Air Purifier

Core 300

Core 200S

Core 200S

Core 300S

Core 300S

Core 400S

Core 400S

100% Ozone Free
Display Lock
APP Control
CADR(Clean Air Delivery Rate)
187 m³/h 170 m³/h 190 m³/h 400 m³/h
Applicable Area
40 ㎡ 35 ㎡ 40 ㎡ 83 ㎡
Timer
2/4/6/8 Hrs 0-24Hrs on APP/Schedule 0-24Hrs on APP/Schedule 0-24Hrs on APP/Schedule

Weight: 1.5 Kilograms
Dimensions: 16.99 x 16.99 x 26.49 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
Model: LV-H128
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Quantity: 1

I purchased this product about 4 months ago and am happy to say that I’m very pleased with it so far.
    I feel that the air quality has improved and no more lingering odours from cooking!
    Was a little concerned when the red light stayed on after changing the filters, turns out the machine needed to be reset by pressing the button for 15 seconds, switching it off from the mains and back on again.

I have one of these in the bedroom and one in the sitting room. and while you may not notice it working to clear the air it is definitely doing its job. you get red warning light when the filters need to be checked and possibly changed, when I took out the filters in the sitting room one it clearly worked as the filter was full of the dust and particles it had collected and prevented coming back into the air. I only get the original filters as they are not expensive but do the job. I leave the bedroom one on sleep mode which is quiet but not silent however it doesn’t disturb your sleep and the light is not on which is a bonus.

3. AntjeDelapena says:

So I’ve been using this for 6 months now. I’ve finally changed the filters for the first time and I am so impressed! As you can see from the pictures, it’s filtered out so much stuff. I probably should have changed it sooner but don’t let anyone tell you an air purifier is a waste of money! It’s definitely has made a difference and eases the burden on my body dealing with chronic ill health. It’s fairly quiet on the high setting but the sleep setting is great. Very gentle sound and no light. Easy to use and set up and replacement filters are easy to come by. (Never used the aromatherapy pad, essential oils as cats don’t mix). Neat little helper and I’ve been very pleased with it this whole time.

I’ve just purchased a second one for upstairs

Excellent product!

4. TiffanyD says:

My son has been suffering terriby with hayfever. Since iv switched this on in his room, no more sneezing an runny eyes. I keep it on high mode during the day an night when pollen level is high. Sleepmode when pollen is low. Sound is similar to a fan. It you like white noise then its good. Sleepmode is very low level of noise.
    However i myself suffer with chest issues. When im in his room iv noticed i struggle with my breathing due to this product. So its not for everyone

5. CristinCoaldrak says:

Fresh ai

Fresh ai

Fresh ai

Fresh ai

You cam tell the difference when you walk in to the room

I bought this for a lady who is elderly, it has been very helpful in helping her breathing and sleep, highly recommend this produc

I was very sceptical at the reviews on this machine at first as I have bad allergies/psoriasis that have not responded to dermatologist recommendations/ medication or therapy therefore I didn’t think a small machine would alter much however I was keen to try and limit the symptoms and flares. I am unsure still to what my allergies are as I am awaiting allergy testing however what I will tell you is since using the air purifier I have not had one allergic reaction nor a flare up of my skin condition which I used to have on the daily, I feel more awake in a morning and it is clear to see the effective results of this machine by looking at the filter. I cannot believe what we were breathing in previously. I have recommended this to everyone I know.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI bought this for my 2 year old daughter as she has asthma and suffers with weather changes, she ends up coughing a lot especially at night time. I put this on at night (can hardly hear it on sleep mode) it’s great. Plus she doesn’t cough as much now so yes I would 100% recommend!

13. Jufer Cooper says:

This has been a life saver. we have cats, and their fur gets everywhere. Not any more, the air is fresher and we dont have fur all over the place. Might buy another one for the home.

Highly recommend this item

Yet portable near and works a treat. I can breathe again at night. Highly recommend

Love it!!…I don’t even notice the noice on sleep mode… Def worth it…

Made a lot of difference!

This in my opinion is an excellent air purifier
    It has really helped with dander and cigarette smoke too
    The aroma however is very subtle if you add oil to it
    All in all this is a well priced and reliable produc

Product does exactly what its description claims which is rare enough to get a mention. Easy to install, very little noise, touch sensitive button to operate, night mode the light shuts off and noise level imperceptible.

Really their description is accurate so little needs to be said. Highly recommend

18. ChelseaSimpson says:

United States

Easy to use and worked well.. But a big problem with alot of air purifiers i have found is that they pull so much air so fast it is also like having an air conditioner and whatever room i put it in got too cold which my sinuses didn’t like either.. So i quit using it.

United States

For a small room this air purifier works great. I’ve noticed the difference in my bedroom. It’s very quiet in night mode. Barely noticeable. I can’t emphasize enough how quiet it is. Maintenance & filter replacement are easy & cheap. A must buy if you have allergies.

20. DebbraBatten says:

Pride of place around the home. It’s perfectly compact and creates fresh, clean air. Add some essential oils and I’ve been sleeping better as my sinuses are less blocked.

Used to bother me seeing dust particles in the air, especially when I use to think about the dust landing in my coffee that id leave on my desk. Problem solved.

22. Jenny Anninga says:

adult child returning from university was getting allergic reactions when he came home, this little air-droid has fixed the problem

where do I get replacement filters come the time?

sleep mode is very quiet, silent running easy for a factory fresh device of course, who knows in the future?

23. JerriNicholson says:

Seems to be filtering out a lot of the things that make me sneeze so that is a big win. it’s small and great. 0 complaints.

Stinky smoker, …this air cleaner purifies a room 12′ x 14′ in 30mins tops on the medium setting. The sleep mode is extremely quiet. I’ve used other types over the years, and this one is THE BEST.

25. Rahul Srinivas says:

Room that i bought this for was very dusty and made me sneeze all the time, once this was running there was no more problems for me. it works very well and is relatively quiet. Would recommend to anyone that has allergies.

THERE IS A FAULTY RED LIGHT, WHICH GOES ON EVERY 3 DAYS? ANNOYING

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Very good! Not noisy at all. It does clean de air.

28. BritneyCadwalla says:

Golden Review Award: 7 From Our UsersSo I was diagnosed with chronic rhinitis and the doctors didn’t know what the cause was (waking up each morning with a blocked nose etc) after purchasing this product during the day I leave it on the high setting and at night sleep mode I can honestly say my allergies have cleared up a hell of a lot,
    There’s also the added bonus of you can put a few drops of your favourite oil in the top of it and the diffuser makes your room smell nice,
    I would highly recommend this product and am going to buy another just so I don’t have to keep swapping it from room to room.
    It’s very compact aswell so doesn’t take up much room.

29. Iyah says:

Bought this primarily to help my wife as I vape and she also has developed a cough at night, have used it non stop since. No coughing at night and no vape smoke in the bedroom!

Golden Review Award: 12 From Our UsersI bought this to mitigate covid risk. I had low expectations given its price and tiny size and quietness. However, I’m now a convert to air purifiers! Walking back into the room, I realised how lovely the air seemed! Fresh, not cold. No smell. I’m so glad I haven’t used the essential oils yet so I can appreciate just the filtering. Anyway, I’ve bought two more now. One for each bedroom – so less risk of spreading covid between occupants of bedroom. One for downstairs for guests and they are so small and light, we can bring extra ones down if needed. May make the room more pleasant too. And not concerned about the noise as its so quiet on Low mode but effective. Highly recommended.

31. Jason D'Aprile says:

Golden Review Award: 9 From Our UsersReally happy with this item for the hallway of my flat which has no ventilation- 3 modes of airflow –
    Mode 1 is silent, I don’t even realise it’s on. I switch it up up to 2/3’if I’m cooking and it takes away cooking odours. V happy with this item and would definitely recommend if you are looking for something small and sile