Makita DHP484Z 18V Li-Ion LXT Brushless Combi Drill – Batteries and Charger Not Included

Size: SMALL
Dimensions: 23.1 x 22.2 x 8.8 cm; 1.18 Kilograms
Model: DHP484Z
Colour: Blue
Manufacture: Makita
Colour: Blue
Size: SMALL

This is a great drill, admittedly my first one of these died after a year as a result of heavy duty use for plumbing but, I’ve just ordered a second one. Sticking with this as does the job.

Used extensively on DIY site: done thousands of holes and another thousands of screws. On some isolated occassions: mixing gypsum plasters for a week. Very little metal work, but also some sheets 3mm. After 5 years the chuck blockade does not function properely: when tightening drill bits, it’s jumping on some internal latch twice or thrice before properly tightens the consumable. But you know what? I will buy another. With 80 It really paid yourself many times. No drill bit wobble observed.

Spai

Si est pensando en comprarse uno, este no le va a defraudar, yo estoy encantado con lo bien que va, es compacto y tiene fuerza, que el motor sea sin escobillas garantiza, que si la cuidamos bien, nos va a durar mucho, recomiendo soplarla despues de cada uso, sobre todo en madera o usos que le puedan meter polvo o partculas dentro, yo le desmonto la tapa trasera para una mejor limpieza.

With the correct bit goes through conctre and brick with minal force (on hammer mode).

Italy

Un ottimo avvitatore e non solo. Molto robusto e affidabile. Notevole anche la capacit battente, ho forato un muro portante in cemento armato in pochi secondi senza nessuno sforzo. Unica pecca, la luce non mette in risalto il punto di foratura e di per s lo strumento non leggerissimo soprattutto se viene utilizzato a lungo. In ogni caso lo consiglio. Affidabile e puntuale come sempre il servizio Amazon.

6. Mayra says:

I love it plus it was on a deal where it the drill was 50 cheaper than screw… The torque is brilliant and being brushless I have more battery life (LXT batteries) and the size is smaller to fit into my tool bag. My initial test was to drill into a thick piece of wood using a new drill bit where the results were that the original 18V Makita (with brushes) took twice as long as the brushless, did I say that I was impressed. I am off to drill make something look like Swiss cheese.

Very handy little drill being both powerful and small enough to handle in comfo

8. AndraHuish says:

Italy

Ottimo prodotto per costo, qualit e maneggiabilit, arrivato puntualissimo nelle sua confezione di cartone.

Good drill.. my only complaint is that the base is slightly bigger than my older model by Makita making the drill rather bigger in height when the battery is connected.. don’t know why Makita had to make it bigger as a smaller drill is easier to use in confined spaces.

Italy

Tradotto come da descrizione perfetto joo diversi articoli della macchietta non avevo dubbi grande amazo

11. YvonneDellinger says:

Italy

Leggero e maneggevole. Molto buono come tutti i prodotti makita.

France

Makita c’est bon, bonne prise en main, ractive, lumire puissante , bonne ouverture du mandrin pour y glisser des mche ferraille assez consquentes. Produit correspondant mes attentes du moment pour l’utilisation que je dois en faire. Prix intressa

13. WMXJuliusp says:

I didnt realise how much i needed to replace my old drill driver. Well after it blew up after 15 years of service i decided to purchase this makita beauty. Its sturdy powerful and does the job amazingly well while being useful as a drill driver and hammer drill.