Mobvoi Home Treadmill, Built-in Bluetooth Speaker, Remote Control, Walking and Running Machine for Home Fitness Exercise Indoo

treadmilltreadmilltreadmilltreadmill

Size: One Size
Dimensions: 124.46 x 68.58 x 106.68 cm; 34 Kilograms
Brand: Mobvoi
Model: Treadmill Black
Colour: Black
Batteries Included: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Manufacture: Mobvoi
Colour: Black
Department: Unisex
Dimensions: 124.46 x 68.58 x 106.68 cm; 34 Kilograms
Size: One Size

This treadmill has helped me with daily exercise where my anxiety prevents me to go to the gym. Such a great addition for such value for money. It did away so nicely but it’s a bit tall for my sofa so I can’t fit it under there. Buy it! Only thing I wish the phone holder could also stretch far enough to accommodate a tablet.

2. ChastitOShanass says:

Pros.
    Really easy to assemble. Liked the dual display. The one at the top lets you control the speed. The one at the bottom shows your speed. I liked the remote control as well.
    Comes with a stand to hold your smart phone so you can play music or watch something.
    It also has Bluetooth speakers which are not too loud but loud enough to be heard while training.
    It folds down and I can easily store it under my chair in the living room.
    Cons
    The cable that it came with was too short, but I had a longer spare one at home.
    I would’ve preferred there to be the option to put a tablet in the holder.

Great space save

Pros.
    It folds down and I can easily store it under my chair in the living room.
    Cons
    I would’ve preferred there to be the option to put a tablet in the holder.

Great space save

Pros.
    It folds down and I can easily store it under my chair in the living room.
    Cons
    I would’ve preferred there to be the option to put a tablet in the holder.

Great space save

5. LynetteRowan says:

Pros.
    It folds down and I can easily store it under my chair in the living room.
    Cons
    I would’ve preferred there to be the option to put a tablet in the holder.

Great space save

6. NumbersHarter says:

I’ve used this for over a month now as part of my daily “walk during meetings” promise. I love that it’s compact and folds away so when I don’t need it I pack it to the side and sit down in my chair.
    I don’t use the smart functions much but for what I’ve tested they seem good. The speakers are ok, but I normally wear headphones so I don’t disturb my wife.
    Keep in mind that it’s heavy so get help if you need to take it up some stairs.

Great addition to my office setup

7. OffshoreCompany_4274 says:

So happy I bought this treadmill, I have had no problems at all with it and I’ve used every day. Can definitely recommend this treadmill!!!

8. RogelioTroedel says:

Keep in mind that it’s heavy so get help if you need to take it up some stairs.

Great addition to my office setup

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Keep in mind that it’s heavy so get help if you need to take it up some stairs.

Great addition to my office setup

11. Sahas Mehra says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Keep in mind that it’s heavy so get help if you need to take it up some stairs.

Great addition to my office setup

Can’t fault the treadmill excellent bit of kit helping me keep fit and get rid of some weigh

14. WillisFreehill says:

It’s very good & great for saving money than having a gym membership

It’s very good & great for saving money than having a gym membership

There were no operation or maintenance manuals included I with the product. Please send.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis treadmill completes my little home gym, I love it. I loved interval running when I went to conventional gyms so was worried this might not go fast enough but it absolutely does, for my little legs anyway. Super easy to assemble, smooth belt, reactive controls. Nothing bad to say really!

22. Alex says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It does what it says on the tin. Sturdy design. Looks nice too and a good sound system

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I love my treadmill and use it while working. It’s still early days so yet to see its durability over time. My husband put it up and it seemed fairly straight forward. It isn’t easy to fold down as the handles are screwed in so if you want to fold it down you’d need to unscrew them or keep them off. This isn’t an issue for me as it’s now staying in one place. I love the speaker feature and the sound is good. For the price I do think it should be cheaper however we’ll see if it stands the test of time. Love that I can now walk and work as I work from home!

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

This is fantastic for those in small apartments like myself. Basically a full treadmill (without the incline) that comes ready assembled and can side under my sofa or up against a wall in cupboard. Just take it out of box and switch it on! So easy to use