Natural History Museum N5130 Dinosaur Torch & Projecto

Age: 36 months – 8 years
Assembly: No
Colour: No
Composition: Plastic
Material: Plastic
Quantity: 24

Got this for my nephew who loves dinosaurs he enjoyed playing this torch and was amazed by all the different pictures but he’s five and it was a bit fidgety to put the discs in so had to do it for him. Better for a slightly older child or younger if you will change the discs for him. Great quality for the price

I bought this for my neighbours 3 Yr old son who is dinasaur mad! She actually messaged me boxing night to say he hadn’t put it down and asked where I got it.. Resul

3. DenishaVasquez says:

Bought for my Grandson and he loves it, so good the picture quality was spot on. Deffo 5 stars

4. John Halamka says:

My grandson has had a great deal of pleasure with this torch, pictures are not very clear but you can just about make out what the pictures are. He takes it to bed with him for comfort in the dark.

The images are so clear and detailed. My grandson is Dinosaur mad and I got this to encourage him to get him wanting to go to bed at night. It sends him to sleep and he no longer moans about bed time. Brillia

6. Gregg Keizer says:

Keeps the kids occupied, especially if you want to get them to bed.

7. DianneEGFA says:

Such a simple concept executed very well. It does look, at first glance, like just a torch with a few slides. And, indeed, that is what it is. But so much more. The creepy crawlies slides have great definition, but make sure it’s quite dark, and see how big you can make the images by walking further from them! Ooh! Rather cool. The focus works excellently, and for such a simple idea, it’s a big thumbs up from me and my 6 year old!

Although this says National History Museum ,it is similar to cheaper ones. At first, it seemed a failure as the picture was badly blurred even when very close to wall. However, a chance turning of the end cap/lens has improved it a lot. The projection is still very small but clear.

Easy to change picture disks, pictures very clear on wall and ceiling.
    My Grandson loves i

Grandson who is 3 thought it was amazing to see dinosaurs on his ceiling and walls had lots of fu

11. VickiePurdy says:

Take batteries which is not to bad for him to play with for a we while

12. KQUJonahxm says:

Bought for my 3 1/2 year old grandson as a stocking filler. He soon mastered the picture wheels, but they are small and he managed to lose one Christmas Day. Torch is small, so perfect for little hands. Not sure how durable it will be. However, it was a hugh hit for a dinosaur loving grand son.

13. KristalBequette says:

This was a Christmas present for a 5 year old. He absolutely loved it! Only praise from his mum so very please with this purchase.

14. Mohamed33D says:

Bought this a one of little presents for kids in the run up to Christmas and it could have easily been a Christmas present by itself! it impressed us with the quality of pictures, and surprised how much fun it brought for 6 and 9 year olds! Closed themselves in the dark room and made ‘cinema’ on a wall :). It is important to adjust brightness, but once done you can easily project from 2-3 meters and make large pictures on the wall.

Bought for my 3 year old niece who loves dinosaurs. Shows pictures of dinosaurs and dinosaur related material in the dark on surfaces.

A last minute Christmas buy, grandson and his, daddy loved it, spent hours playing with it.. The picture takes some focusing. We projectored into a box and it worked brilliantly, like a TV screen.. Its smaller then you expect, but perfect for little hands.

My kids really liked it especially with the animal pictures that it shows.

At such a reasonable price I didn’t expect an awful lot, but ordered this on the off chance for my son’s stocking. It is surprisingly bright and produces a sharp image using the focusing ring. Dino pictures are detailed and colourful. Great wee toy suitable for children as a stocking filler or other small gift.

This torch has been the most played with of all the toys bought for xmas

20. TammySMSFlctmfp says:

Grandchildren and adults enjoyed playing with these over Christmas!

There is a little bobble bit under the middle of each photo disc which points downwards when you are loading into torch. Also a thumb control which you slid downwards to open the access for the disc.

The yellow part around the lense of torch can twist to get a clearer focus on walls or wherever you’re projecting onto. Small but with a big effect!

21. GQEPhilgplwi says:

Golden Review Award: 3 From Our UsersFirstly, let’s get the blurry images out the way, if you read instructions or understand manual lenses then you will know that any difference in focal distance between the torch and the surface need an adjustment to make it clear, the white top on this turns to facilitate this up to about 2 meters from the surface.

That out of the way, this torch is great, my two year old really likes the pictures I put on the wall and exploring with the torch, it is small and lightweight and just right for his hands. I have the sea creatures and as a scuba diver I can appreciate these are the images we like to see and are the classic tick offs. Would I buy the others and also recommendabsolutely on both counts

I did think the torch itself would’ve been bigger. But it still works fine etc.

I was utterly shocked when my nephew shone this on the wall. The picture quality was excellent- really clear and crisp!

My son loves this. Out of all his gifts this is the number 1 thing he loves. Easy use for young kids.

My little nephews loved this, it was their favourite toy (until the youngest decided to bring it into the bath with him and it stopped working).