NIKSA Foot Spa Bath Massager with Heater ,Digital Temperature Control Vibration Bubbles Red Light 3 in 1 Function ,Pedicure Foot Spa for Home Use with 4 Massage Rollers Relax Tired Feet

foot spa massager
foot sap massager
foot bath
foot bath

Brand: Niksa
Origin: China

1. KatheriBrazil says:

United States

I’ve just started to use the Foot Spa Bath. So far, I’ve liked it.

2. AntoniaForeman says:

United States

Me agrada el producto. Es muy til para el propsito del mismo.

United States

Wife loved it for early mother’s day gift! Hopefully saves me a few bucks from her salon/nail shop visits lol

United States

Product has lived up to the description. Very good product I am very impressed with the temperature, how well the water stays heated.

United States

Works great, super easy to operate, the massage rollers and pumice stone are such a great touch

6. GidgetKemp says:

United States 🇺🇸

Best purchase I made in a while for my fellow bartenders and serves this thing is magic

7. Adolfo09Ryla says:

ME ENCANTA !
    Lo uso Y me encanta
    Facil de usar , si llegas cansado del trabajo y necesitas un masaje y caliente
    Este debes comprar
    Calienta super bien! Comodo para personas de pie grande

United States

This is a GREAT foot bath. It stays very hot, the bubbling is fun, the vibration is ok. I specifically bought this because it said the rollers can come off. I have very sensitive feet and I knew hard plastic rollers would not be my thing.
    The rollers can come off. However, it’s very difficult to remove them, I had to use a pliers. And even when they are off, there are plastic joints that stick up and poke your feet. I really like this foot bath so I’m going to find a way to deal with the horrible rollers, but i just want people to know that even when they are off, plastic will poke you.

9. Donald says:

Germany

This foot spa has a lot of features listed at a competitive price. I liked that this foot space wasn’t that high as some other so you could store it more easily and isn’t as bulky in general. The heating works rather well and the heating range is more than adequate. The settings are also very intuitive.

While the rollers are removable, removing them takes some effort. It isn’t a quick lift. On the plus side, the rollers stay put when using them and are smooth in overall when compared to models where you need to push in the rollers with pins on the side. I like this approach more, but it comes at the cost of more effort if you need to switch the rollers often depending on the preferences of the users.

The bubbles help spread the heat, but don’t really offer a tangible massage. That seems to be the case for most models though.

The vibration is strong and sufficient. If you like vibes, this model will definitely come true.

What I didn’t like was the salts container with the pumice stone on top. The top is fixated by just slide the top with a pin in a certain groove. This tends to loosen while you use, so you’ll the top float often. This could have been solved with a very simple screwlock at the bottom. This is a design flaw.

So in short: Good value for money, bubbles could have been a bit better, salts container is flawed. I do recommend this unit for generic purposes. If you want strong bubbles: stay clear. If you want the use salts frequently: stay clear. If you want the bottom half of your legs to soak in water as well, get a higher unit. Anyone else I’d say go for it 🙂

United States

I got this as a gift for my sister and now she will return my calls! Just buy this for people and they will like you! It’s magic! Trust me, I played a science-doctor on local access TV once.

11. IsisCSGubhm says:

United States

I liked this foot spa or bath.
    It relaxes me after a long day
    The water stays warm , the temperature control is good on this product
    I have somewhat small feet, so the water covers my whole foot.
    The vibration is ok.

12. ArlethaEarsman says:

United States

I bought this to soak my size 12 US men feet. My feet fit just fine. I don’t really care about the vibration or the red light features. I will say that the temperature control does work. I always start my soaks with very warm water and this tub is able to keep the water warm while I relax. I only use it for about 15 to 20 minutes.
    My only complaint is that the tub doesn’t have a pour spout for pouring out the water when I’m done using it. But that is very minor.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersI thought it would have had automatic rollers or the rollers vibrated on their ow

United States

Well bought this and it was great for the first month or two then it just stopped working for no reason. Not sure if it was defective one or what but I cleaned it after every use even though it was that many times

15. AlizaLundgren says:

United States 🇺🇸

I bought this for my hubby for Christmas, because he had achy feet. He has loved it! I wish it got up to temp a little faster, but other than that, seems great! He’s used it at least a dozen times.

16. KathariGiles says:

United States 🇺🇸

I used it for the first time today. I really liked it. I hope it helps with my foot pain. I wish I could take the foot rollers out, but that’s ok.

United States

Golden Review Award: 4 From Our UsersBeing winter, my feet were extremely dry with calluses. I received and used this bath about 4 days ago. My feet are still smooth and soft. I did put Tree Tea Oil Foot Soak in the water. I don’t believe you would be disappointed if you purchased this unit.

18. AnalisaJewell says:

Germany

Es ist ein angenehmes und wohliges Gefhl fr die Beine und fr das gesamte Wohlbefinden. Nach langen Spaziergngen ist es eine erholsame Nachbesserung der krperlichen Und geistigen Fitness.

19. Alice Saville says:

United States

I love my foot bath and cannot live without it. It helps me to relax when my anxiety gets high. The temperature can be adjusted to your liking. The rollers come out for easy cleaning. The vibration is not to loud and the bubble feature is great as well. I highly recommend this foot bath!