Osmo 901-00028 Genius Starter Kit for Fire Tablet- 5 Hands-On Learning 6-10-Problem Solving & Creativity-STEM Base Included-Exclusive, Ages 6-10+, Multi Color, 5 Games/Classic

Genius Starter Kit

Dimensions: 22.86 x 27.94 x 25.4 cm; 570 Grams
Model: 901-00028
Material: Plastic
Colour: Multicolor
Batteries Required: No
Age: 5 – 12 years
Assembly: No
Colour: Multicolor
Material: Plastic

United States

My son got this for his new Fire tablet for Christmas it’s fairly easy to use, but the kids area of the tablet doesn’t allow you to install some parts of the Osmo app and i haven’t found a work around without avoiding the kids version.

It also wants you to use a reflector adapter for the fire which is fine but not clear that it’s needed and doesn’t really make sense since it says it’s for fire tablets right on the box.

All in all it’s good. My son seems to like it just some of those little annoyances

2. Lucy Gillmore says:

United States

This kit is pretty cool!
    Although it needs an almost rubberband like attachment for the reflector before it is usable, so make sure you buy that for $10, or you can’t use the kit (at least for the Kindle Fire)
    My child really likes it so far, but the tablet has to be out of its case, so that’s fun. And I wish the kits all came with a work surface area so my kid knows where to place to pieces without the app telling her to scoot everything side to side or up and down. (She gets frustrated with that)

Pretty nea

United States

Got this for my 8year old son he loves to be on here and is excited to have all the different learning games .anything to make his education better. I am all for ..This highly recommended.

United States

Be sure to get the reflector adapter. The kit does not come with it and you need it for the software to read the tiles correctly. Would have been helpful to know.

5. Arrow says:

United States

This is so much fun with so many activities. My daughter loves this game so much.

United States

I got this as a warehouse deal, but I would’ve gladly paid full price. My son loves this system. He just turned 5 and started kindergarten, and still wants to play with Osmo after dinner. He loves the math and letter games and the tangrams especially. The Newton and Masterpiece portions are still a little difficult for him but with some parental help he manages them OK and it gives him some room to grow his skills.

The app was very easy to set up and install, and I appreciate it can be used offline. We set it up on an old Fire tablet we had, and we use a flat white board sheet for the drawing portion. That also gives him a space for tangrams. I’m not sure if a new one would come with the actual whiteboard, or if mine was missing since it was a warehouse deal. But even a sheet of paper would work, laminated or in a clear sleeve if you have it to use a dry erase marker, or just a pen for Newton and Masterpiece if you don’t mind getting a new paper each time.

7. Kent German says:

United States

I bought this for my grandson for Christmas! He loves it and uses it slot! Great educational gift! There is an Apple and Fire Tablet version available! Would buy again!

United States

Great product for young learners. My child asked for this! This is used it regularly. Great learning games for kids and helps them explore educational tasks. Works great with the fire tablet. Make sure you have enough space for all of the apps. This is worth the price.

United States

Looks and works great! Kids love this, I love that it is not YouTube.

United States

Ordered this for my 5 year old granddaughter and she has enjoyed it immensely. After about 2 weeks the stand failed to collapse for storage but a quick phone call to customer service and a new stand arrived shortly and she’s been playing with it and storing it frequently. 🙂

11. GwendolRpj says:

United States

Received in a very quick time frame.. GO AMAZON & OSMO.. Grandchildren LOVE IT>> Challenging which IS a PLUS and yet child friendly..