Panasonic NN-SD25HBBPQ Inverter Microwave Oven with Turntable & Dial, 1000 W, 23 Litres, quick 30sec Setting, x10 “One Touch” Programmes for easy cooking, Auto Defrost, Child Lock, Black

Inverter Microwave NN-SD25HBBPQMake Everyday Cooking SimpleUK's favourite brand

Part: NN-SD25HBBPQ
Colour: Black
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Colour: Black
Dimensions: 48.8 x 39.5 x 27.9 cm; 9.5 Kilograms

First unit work well for about 9 months, then the fan started making a horrible grinding noise and heating became a bit variable. Credit to Amazon returns the unit was replaced quickly and without any problems. Hopefully unit 2 will be better ….

Neat little machine for everyday use, like heating soup, milk, etc, and big enough for defrosting bread, etc. I will say that we had a fault which Panasonic were useless in dealing with, but Amazon stepped in and replaced the faulty machine quickly and easily. Top marks to Amazon on this one! Top marks for an excellent little microwave!

4. EuniceSweet says:

5. CalvinLear says:

7. Renee Hartwick says:

10. Food Dude says:

I like the ease of use, program choices and ease of cleaning.
    I’ve bought several Panasonic devices and have never been disappointed.

11. PLoS Medicine Blog says:

I like the ease of use, program choices and ease of cleaning.
    I’ve bought several Panasonic devices and have never been disappointed.

12. TatianaRupp says:

I like the ease of use, program choices and ease of cleaning.
    I’ve bought several Panasonic devices and have never been disappointed.

I like the ease of use, program choices and ease of cleaning.
    I’ve bought several Panasonic devices and have never been disappointed.

14. Popblush says:

I like the ease of use, program choices and ease of cleaning.
    I’ve bought several Panasonic devices and have never been disappointed.

I bought this for my brother who loves it, it’s a little more complex than his old turn the dial and press a button model but, a quick read of the instructions and he was set. That might sound daft but he has frontal lobe damage from a motorcycle accident and struggles to learn new things.

16. OwenKeener says:

18. Health Policy and Planning says:

20. ELEMalissa says:

21. Leon Hurley says:

22. Camelia Bacchus says:

Well made, the buttons and dials have a quality feel about them. Works well as you would expect from Panasonic

26. Quentyn Kennemer says:

This microwave is the quietest one we have ever owned, and also the best, worth every penny.

28. BTMLesleyavwoj says:

30. Christina L says:

Just perfect – does everything you want a microwave to do: heat up your food. Easy to use, although I haven’t played with all the functions yet. It looks great on the counter, that’s a bonus. The 1000w setting is powerful, so I had to half the time I usually need to heat anything. A sturdy purchase, I’m very pleased after weeks of researching my perfect match.

Stop scrolling, you found i

31. SiennaMyhds says:

Stop scrolling, you found i

Stop scrolling, you found i

33. NonaScammell says:

Stop scrolling, you found i

34. MarieBirtles says:

Panasonic is a good make, I have used other people’s. That is why I purchased this one.

35. Dianne41Sf says:

36. WendellClouse says:

37. EmileTimmerman says:

An excellent buy. A really good product at a really good price.

38. Gillian Loney says:

An excellent buy. A really good product at a really good price.

An excellent buy. A really good product at a really good price.

This microwave is very easy to use, stylish and has many useful features for auto defrosting or cooking by weight. The easy 30 second function makes setting the timer up very quick and easy. I can highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a high quality microwave at extremely good value for money. Five stars across the board.

41. themummyblogger says: