Patella Tendon Knee Strap 2 Pack, Knee Pain Relief Support Brace for Hiking, Soccer, Basketball, Running, Jumpers Knee, Tennis, Tendonitis, Volleyball & Squats

BODYPROX Dual knee strap
Bodyprox Patella Tendon Knee Strap (2 Pack)

BODYPROX Patella Tendon Knee Strap (2 Pack)

The BODYPROX Patella Knee Strap is thin yet packs a powerful punch. It delivers just the right amount of support to stabilize the kneecap during physical activity. Worn just below the patella, the strap helps control the effects of muscular vibration during repetitive impact to reduce fatigue and decrease the risk of injury. When muscles are overworked, your risk of injury increases. Working out with the proper support can allow you to perform longer and safer.

Bodyprox Hinged Knee Brace Bodyprox Patella Tendon Knee Strap Bodyprox Dual Patellar Tendon Support Strap Bodyprox Knee Brace with Ice Gel Pack Bodyprox Knee Brace with Side Stabilizers Knee Compression Sleeve
Anti-Slip System
Size 4 Sizes available(S, M, L, XL) One Size Fits Most 2 Sizes Available(Small/Medium, Large) One Size Fits Most One Size Fits Most 4 Sizes available(S, M, L, XL)
Key Features Aluminum hinges, lightweight, strong support, durable straps, open patella and back design Hexagonal venting holes for ventilation, double knot, strong and highly adjustable Velcro straps Silicon Tubes on either side of the brace, Highly adjustable and supportive straps, Lightweight, Dual compression FREEZER and MICROWAVE safe removable gel ice pack included, sturdy support, breathable Side Stabilizers & Patella Gel Pads, High-grade Neoprene, durable Velcro straps, open patella design Made from High-grade Spandex and Nylon. Lightweight and breathable. Flexible that forms to the shape of the knee. Non-slip
Benefits Relieve any kind of knee pain, improve (medial and lateral) stability and helped recover from runner’s knee, sprains, athletic compression, sport-related injuries, PCL/MCL/LCL Designed for knee pain & stiffness, menisci and cartilage damage, patellar tendonitis and bursitis, torn ligaments and tendons, and even soft tissue and sport-related injuries. Maximum support above and below the knee cap, boost overall Knee Stability, improves Patellar Tracking due to quadriceps misalignment Ideal for sports injuries recovery, muscle pains, Sprains & Swelling, Bursitis Pain Relief, Meniscus Tear. Beneficially effective to relieve acute and chronic knee pain from ACL, LCL, MCL, Meniscus Tear, Strains, Sprains, Tendonitis Pain and other injuries. Improves blood circulation while providing compression. Optimize joint and muscle performance. Helps minimize pain and inflammation in the joints from stress. Decreased muscle fatigue
Quantity 1 Pack 1 Pair 1 Pack 1 Pack 1 Pack 1 Pair

Size: One Size
Dimensions: 20.5 x 16 x 4.1 cm; 110 Grams
Brand: Bodyprox
Model: BP-KneeStrap2P
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Bodyprox
Size: One Size

These work perfectly. Need to change and wash daily as they do stretch.

2. RamonS04plbo says:

Nothing to dislike about this support
    Does wonders for my knees and very comfortable

3. GloriaEnjenw says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Really great product quality excellent too would recommend this produc

4. JudithLionel says:

Bought for my grandson who says they are great help him a lo

Very pleased with this product plus there’s 2 in a pack. The Velcro strapping is very adjustable and holds the strap in position tightly under the knee. It provides good support and I’m now confident to walk, especially on a downward slope and on stairs, without the worry of a snap or pain. One strap has been (accidentally) through a machine wash without adverse affect.

6. BettieBDZf says:

I have been suffering from what I suspect is patella tendonitis from too many weighted lunges and sharp turns at football. Whilst I continue to do things to aid its repair and strengthen I have used this strap to support my knee and its largely kept me pain free which is great.

I found it was a bit big so had to really wrap the straps which can make it a little awkward behind the knee for comfort but take that over the pain I had in my knee.

Well worth the money imo

I suffer with EDS so have dislocations, my joints tend to swell after. Due to the condition putting on large bulky knee splints and compression socks is really difficult for my hands. These are AMAZING. Because they’re adjustable I tie them tightly and the pressure is brilliant. Way less hassle and easy to wash. Great for cycling and running also.

8. Vivian5162 says:

I wasn’t actually sure how much of an impact and difference this would make to my knee during exercise but you know what, it’s been amazing. No more pain during my runs while wearing this. I had keyhole surgery 5 years ago and my knee has never fully recovered. These straps have helped so much recently and my knee has never felt stronge

9. FabianThalberg says:

Helpful during run Did move a little needed to be quite tigh

Great upgrade from sleeve knee/thigh support. Flexible strap tension control.
    Easy to use, good quality. Fully supportive
    velcro adjustment. Neat & modern wear sports look

Excellent knee upgrade suppo

11. DarrellVCB says:

How the heck they work, I don’t know, but they do. They’re amazing. Supportive and comfortable

My brothers have recommended these and they are the best knee supports any of us have tried – family complaint with knee caps! I’m a size 12 female and have osteoarthritis in my knees which aren’t swollen. I wear them when running. They are ok over my leggings but straps are slightly too long to be perfect, especially if I’m wearing shorts so on bare skin.

13. JeanninColosimo says:

What liked was fast delivery. The straps support my husbands knees when he is gardening which he loves, they aid him from falling if his balance is a bit off. They are easy for him to put on they give him confidence. Cant ask for more.

14. Vera says:

It’s not shaped so it’s just a straight piece of fabric.

I get very bad IT band and LCL pain when I run but I really enjoy running. I tried K-Tape but it was too much of a faff to put on and felt like waxing when I peeled it off.

I’ve done two 5k runs with these on. Placed on my right upper and lower right knee, over the tendons. I’ve had no pain, at all. It’s early days but they really seem to work.

16. ChesterArnot says:

Easy to put on and remove, good support for me Knee’s well priced and quick despatch

Good item reasonable level of support.
    Fabric not breathable so plenty of sweat. Wash one Wear one.
    Straps slightly too long for my knee which affects comfort.
    Good value item however.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersThis product for something so simple, is magic. 8 months ago I tore cartilage behind me knee cap in training after a clash with another player. MRI classified the tear as “moderate”. But yet after physio and the recommended rest period, every time I went back to play the same pain would come back and I’d have to take another 2-3 weeks off each time. Tried the normal knee straps to no avail. Came across this and decided to try it out of desperation to get back playing. I’m now 2ish months into pre-season which involves a lot of strenuous running and I’ve zero pain when wearing this. I even played a 3 short games in a tournament last week and again, zero pain. Couldn’t recommend it enough!

A little disclaimer, my knee still isn’t right and because of the slow recovery nature of cartilage I don’t know will it ever be especially if I continue to play and not rest. This stops the knee cap moving and hitting off the area with the cartilage tear, it doesn’t “heal it”.

19. ElsieScheid says:

Great product, easy to use and support is felt when on a basketball court.

20. pelkobarin says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

used for supporting knee joints due to cartilage wear and tear when walking .

I was sceptical about these straps but having tried them on my arthritic knee I find they do help. I still have some pain particularly going downstairs but less than I do without the strap. For the price I think they are worth trying. I find them comfortable. In fact I am unaware of them during wear. .

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I was looking for something to help the pain I was experiencing after training and completing a 10K. NHS 111 said try and find something to support your patella tendon, as the pain was just below my knee. I first tried the sleeves that sit over your whole knee, but the pain didn’t fully go away. These straps have been fantastic. I always stretch before I put them on and stretch afterwards (search for patella tendon stretches), but I have been wearing these for running, spinning and exercise classes and the pain has gone away. Highly recommended.

I have had weak knees for years but was determined to complete the Couch to 5k app – after a few weeks I noticed knee pain and ordered a knee sleeve but found it to be incredibly uncomfortable. So I saw these straps and thought they’d be worth a try – I’ve used them ever since for my runs and can honestly say I have no knee pain during or after the runs! Highly recommend!

Having recieved my pack only two days ago it’s hard to give a really honest appraisal, but I can say that so far it is very comfortable and does relieve a certain amout of pain. Time will tell, particularly after walking a few miles wearing one.

This seems to be the comfiest and most helpful knee support that I’ve found. I love how two are included so I didn’t have to buy two. I had a patella injury from running that just kept getting worse and these supports have been most helpful when just walking around (as well as confirmed by my physio to be the best), I haven’t attempted running again yet. The only reason I’ve marked it down one is that after a while it feels like it’s digging into the side of my knee a bit (resulting in feeling bruised) so I’d prefer if they were a little wider to give better support and not dig in.

26. JeffreyLoftis says:

The knee supports are much better than the sleeve type you pull on. They don’t cut the circulation off or get too hot. I can walk a lot further and as my knees work better when I’m wearing the supports my back doesn’t hurt as much.