Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 2000W DC 12V to AC 240V converter with remote controller & dual AC outlets for RV Truck Car GIANDEL

GIANDEL

About GIANDEL

GIANDEL is a worldwide professional Power Inverter supplier and has been a TOP1 online inverter brand ,devoted to providing quality products with a better prc. A must-have for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more.

Specifications:

• Power (2 AC Outlets): 2000W Rated

• Max Efficiency 90%

•THD ≤3%

• With LED Display

• USB Output: 1xDC 5V/2.4A(max)

• Output Wave: Pure Sine Wave

• Nominal Input Voltage: 12VDC

• Nominal Output Voltage: 240VAC

• Internal Fuses: 30A*8

• Battery Cables: One pair with length of 0.6meter

• Remote Controller: Remote controller with 4.5meter cable. More convenient to control the inverter ON/OFF

More Details and Tips:

Recommended Battery Capacity: 400Ah

• Connect the inverter to a 12V battery with the standard cables provided with product, and plug your AC devices into the inverter.

• Please do not leave the power inverter in the ON position while your car is off.

• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter.

• Do not put the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool and dry environment.

• Don’t use the inverter with a product that draws a higher wattage the inverter can provide, as this may cause damage to the inverter and product.

Package List:

• 1x 2000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter

• 2x Battery Cables with the length of 0.6meter

• 1x Remote Controller with 4.5meter cable

• 1x User Manual

• 8x Shockproof Pads

• 1x Shockproof Pads Manual

2000w inverter
2000w power inverter

Dimensions: 45.01 x 23.8 x 9.6 cm; 4.8 Kilograms
Manufacture: GIANDEL
Origin: China
Reference: PS-2000KAR

I purchased the 600W inverter around 4 weeks ago and have it installed in a garden shed hooked up to a 100ah leisure battery with a small 25W solar panel to keep it topped up. I use it to run a light and as a charging station for my cordless tools. Works great, does exactly what I need. I initially brought a cheaper 1500W inverter which stopped working almost as soon as it was setup and it wasn’t down to the load I was putting on it as the 600W Giandel copes just fine. Cheap unit was returned and after some more research decided on Giandel. Giandel has great reviews not only about their products but also the customer service and support you get afterwards. Giandel have been in touch just to ask if I am having any issues, which I’m not. Sometimes you get what you pay for and this unit is certainly worth the money. A great choice.

Use almost every day in Moterhome/ then went to use and nothing/ beeping and OL on front off inverter/ contact GIANDEL service bye email?
    Was very very helpful sent small video off problem and a wee lass called ELSA help me;-)) very good she sent me a full refund with wee bit extra to cover cost off new inverter;-)) very good company to work with excellent service will bye Giandel again/and tell all my buddies about service ;-)) all best the now bri very happy ta

3. Molly Blackall says:

I have used the Giandel 2000w, 3000w and 4000w models. The first thing I will say is that in my opinion, whichever model you purchase, you need to budget for some higher grade cables than come in the box.

All of the inverters are well built and seem to be soft start, which can be a very important feature if your looking to connect your inverter to a lithium battery. I had previously bought a different brand that tripped my batteries BMS the moment it was turned on.

The 2000w Giandel wasn’t powerful enough to run a 2000w appliance which is why it was returned and replaced with the 3000w model. The 4000w inverter is my favourite, it has beefier cable connections and a hardwire output as well as 3 sockets.

Finally, I have to compliment the after sales support I have received from someone at Giandel. Messages always came back overnight so I guess they must be in Australia or China or somewhere like that but they always replied and were massively helpful.

4. JulianaMcCoin says:

This inverter is very quiet and performs as advertised on the website. I would highly recommend this unit to all for use in shed/workshop when using below 600 watts of power. I have a 300 watt solar panel set up and am very happy with this purchase.

Excellent inverter for my shed/workshop

5. PrinceZqdxfcxw says:

Powered individually my microwave, kettle, Induction hob, and small oven comfortably. Great piece of ki

works well – It can pull more than 1000watts and will happily sit with a 1100watt load on there —

8. TahliaCoppola says:

Was a lot quieter than I expected, my inverter before had the fan running all the time and it was very loud, where as this one doesn’t, the fan only comes on when you’re using a lot of power. Love the remote, makes life so much easier and helps save power.

Although its 2000w, I use 1750w concrete breaker and the inverter along with 12v 110ah battery on a split charger the breaker works perfectly. I’m also able to charge tool battery, make brews and use microwave in work van.

10. AlbertKnox says:

I’ve loaded this bad boy with over 3600watts.. The fan cut in for a couple of minutes but took it in its stride.
    The remote is simple to use and a great benefit.
    Would recommend after spending hours looking at others /reviews etc.

Excellent bit of ki

The remote is simple to use and a great benefit.
    Would recommend after spending hours looking at others /reviews etc.

Excellent bit of ki

12. maxwellimus says:

Have this nearly a year now and it works perfect. BUT it showed a fault light after ten months. Contacted them and they sent me out a new one as it was still under guarantee. Customer service was top class.

13. WendiPGASnujv says:

I purchased the 600W pure sine wave inverter, it works fine and delivers the full 600W. Mine failed after about 2 months for no particular reason, but customer support was excellent and replacement shipped quickly. Some have commented that the supplied cables are not great, but this is probably the correct way to go since each installation will be different, and whatever is supplied might not be suitable — better not put money into leads that might not be used anyway. Would not hesitate to purchase again.

14. KelseyLongoria says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

A good product and very good value too, i would recommend. Customer service is great and solved all my issues without a fuss.

15. Maryann6190 says:

This unit was able to power my pond pump whereas higher wattage inverters could not take starting surge
    The remote control was great ,did not have to go into the battery box to switch on and off
    Customer service exceptional sent the customer support team a video of the fault and they sent me a new uni

I like this product, its just a shame that the box was not security sealed or tapped shut.
    Maybe a little more care when the vendor dispatches their orders.

Great produc

18. JamesLiversidge says:

This inverter is of a higher quality than the Chinese crap I had bought from WISH months ago. Once I connected it, it delivered well. Not sure how to test for pure sine wave,
    but I have used it to charge my phone and do other things OK. I am pleased with it.

19. Dominic3056 says: