Sienna Hoodie Blanket Ultra Soft Sherpa Fleece Warm Cosy Comfy Oversized Wearable Hooded Sweatshirt Throw for Women Girls Adults Men Boys Kids Big Pocket – Charcoal Grey

Sienna, Sienna Home Collection, Sienna bed, Sienna bedding, Sienna Home, Sienna homeware, Home

Weight: 900 g
Size: One Size Fits All – 72″ Waist, 34″ Body, 36″ Arms, Suitable for all sizes and ages, due to the oversized design. Ideal to use whilst camping, travelling, or just relaxing around the house
Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 41 cm; 900 Grams
Brand: Sienna
Model: 5027434007707
Colour: Charcoal Grey, all complete with ivory Sherpa lining and colour matched cuffs and pockets

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Lovely soft and very warm. Cosy and toasties love it.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I bought this for a present they loved it. So soft and comfortable.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Have bought two of these now for my girlfriend and she loves them. Washes easy and stays soft and warm.Recommend washing before use to get rid of the loose fluff.

4. Caffeinated Clint says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Bought this for camping – and it’s just perfect! It’s massive so you can easily tuck your knees up into it when drinking round the fire ! Perfect for those nights at home when you just need a hug !!!!!!!

5. Emma Holden says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

My daughter loved this. Nice colour and softness. Easy to throw on and lounge in on cold evenings.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Arrived quickly, nice colour. I washed it before wearing and it has washed well. It is a little thinner than another brand I have, however for what I paid I’m very happy. Would recommend

7. TomokoWestmacot says:

This hoodie is absolutely the greatest thing I’ve bought to wear ever. It all started when I saw my friend on Snapchat with one on and I thought to myself “that looks divine, I should get one”. Well I was absolutely right. It’s unbelievably comfortable, perfect for the winter and the hood is a great bonus. Its 100% worth buying and for such a small price it’s brillia

8. BeatrizWau says:

Bought for my mother who is basically living in these now, very soft and large sized, she is only 4ft 9 so it’s very big on her but she loves that, I have purchased 4 for her so fa

Not much to add, lasts well (brought it 2 years ago) and holds up good in the washing/drying machine.
    Very comfortable and soft, since then I’ve brought my own and a spare too. Must have for cold mornings or just to laze around in.

Purchased this for my husband over christmas, he loves it, its so warm and comfy. Only complaint is that the stitching on this is messy and inconsistent, there were a few areas where u could see someone had gone over a few times, perhaps trying to correct a wrong stitch or something and a few loose bits of thread having here and there. These did not affect the performance so we kept it.

If you’re looking for an “oodie” without the price tag, this is it!! Really soft, warm and comfortable. Best buy ever!

12. Lisa DeCanio says:

I paid 13 for this and for that price it’s worth it but I wouldn’t pay anymore, it is warm and cosy iv washed once so far and all is OK. I told my friend to order one hers came with an hole in it!

13. DianaMessenger says:

I am really happy with mine. Rather than turn the heating on (with the energy hike looming, I’d rather not), I just wear this fleece, and I feel very warm. It is super soft and comfortable – it’s super cosy. I’ve actually bought two for my mum and another for a friend, both gave me very positive feedback! The fleece also has a front pocket which is nice to rest your hands in.

My only gripe with this is that the durability of the material isn’t great, you can see the fabric wear away at the seams, which is a huge shame.

14. ArmandoSpalding says:

I bought this to keep me warm when my gas/electricity bills hit new heights in April. I’m so pleased I did. It’s a marvellous piece of clothing. I can even wear it outside in the garden if its freezing and it still keeps me comfortably warm. Best thing I’ve ever bough

Another superior “Amazon Prime Choice” recommended product.
    I am 6ft tall, 90 kg, a male and this is an excellent fit. The garment is extremely soft, comfortable,washes and dries with ease.
    I will purchase again and have recommended to family friends and colleagues.
    Thank you Amazon for listing such a wonderful company.
    Nigel Clarke

16. ScarletJewett says:

I love this it’s so soft and comfortable, I practically live in it (obviously I don’t because I wash it and I can’t go to work in it). I am always cold and this makes me nice and warm. My only issue is the hood is so big it covers my whole head and face, and the head hole is too big, sometimes it lets a draft in. This is why I rated it 4/5 not 5/5 apart from the hood and head hole I would not hesitate to give 5/5

Brought for my wife as she is always cold, since she had it never been without i

Was a great Xmas gift for my mum. Both me and my sister have been stealing it because of how soft, comfy and warm it is! Definitely recommend