Swan Retro Digital Microwave Green, 20 L, 800 W, 6 Power Levels Including Defrost Setting, SM22030GN

Dimensions: 45 x 25.6 x 29.7 cm; 10.79 Kilograms
Brand: Swan
Model: SM22030GN
Colour: Green
Colour: Green

1. TPQDaciagchdko says:

Really like the design but it’s the wrong colour. I ordered green which resembles a sage green and this is a Lime. Will sadly have to return it.

Lovely design.

2. RaeR00kgrlsvxvl says:

Searched high street stores for this colour microwave no luck alternatives too expensive, found this microwave matching kettle and toaster fir a really good price.

This is a great microwave even though its retro looking its all up to date even down to a child lock on it I have the retro kettle and tea coffee sugar storage and the 4 slice toaster I just love it all in my kitche

4. CathyNeace says:

Nice microwave, good quality, works well, only negative is that it is a brighter green than it looks in the pictures.

Not quite same colour as pictures

5. Lauren Wiles says:

We bought this microwave or our granddaughter and she is very pleased with it.

6. RyderFarias says:

However settled for this one as the orange one was impossible to buy anywhere.
    Looks lovely in my kitchen. Happy with my purchase.

7. JanineBenge says:

My microwave had a broken dial and I was disappointed but no problem to replace it by Swa

I had the swan retro basic microwave, so updated it to digital
    Got loads of the swan blue retro,
    Over the moon with this product quality, price really great, cheaper on Amazon then anywhere else

9. Adam Russell says:

Goes so well in kitchen, works perfect and cleans easily

10. CorinneEmbley says:

I bought this colour but wasn’t sure. When it arrived I was chuffed with it now I just love it.

Golden Review Award: 2 From Our UsersVery easy to use, just turn the large lower dial clockwise and tap the start button. We tend not to use the auto cook features or the lower power settings, but they are there if you need them. There’s a speed cooking setting where pressing start gives you 30 seconds cooking time, and you keep tapping start for additional 10 seconds of time. To be honest we just use the turn dial and press start method all the time.
    The oven is a nice colour red, which is a close match to our fridge-freezer, so it looks the part. The clock is a glowing colour of blue which looks nice too.
    I like how the rollers are removable to make it very easy to clean the bottom of the oven, after you remove the glass plate.
    Make sure to clean it after every use, even if it just needs a wipe around with a kitchen towel. Also leave the door open for a little while after use. A clean and dry microwave will last you longer.
    I looked at all the available red microwaves, I wanted one with a kitchen timer as we always used the one on the old unit for general kitchen use. I opted for this microwave in the end and bought a magnetic kitchen timer that sticks to the side of the fridge. Very pleased with the results.
    Our old microwave was 700W, this one being 800W is definitely better. About 40 seconds to heat luke warm coffee instead of one minute.
    A decent microwave for the price, easy and quick to use, keep it clean and dry inside.

Easy To Use And Functional

12. Alex Apatoff says:

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Love this had one similar for years that needed replacing.

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

It’s great in my small kitchen, love the colour and ease my to use.

Love the styling on this micro’ . Efficient, works well , and easy to set. Pleased with it . Satisfactory delivery. All good !

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Bought it for the style to match my kettle abs toaster. Looks well abs functional so fa

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Just what I wanted! Not used all the modes yet.

I wanted a small retro microwave that didn’t take up too much space. Colour was icing on the cake.
    It’s compact and seems to work perfectly well so far.

This is the second one I have had of these as the first one broke in the first six months… I have given it 5 stars though as the refund and replacement was so straight forward and I have had no trouble with this one 🙂

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

As we have both used it enough times yet it hasn’t had a clean ( had 2 days ) but the style and look is good. Works perfectly. Bad side it’s a lot smaller than what we have been use 2. But mostly it’s 2 heat my sons food and other smaller stuff so… its perfect for us as a family

United Kingdom 🇬🇧

I absolutely love this microwave. I was a bit dubious having read some of the negative reviews but I decided to go ahead and purchase anyway. I’m really glad I did. It works perfectly and it’s easy to use plus it looks very aesthetically pleasing. It stands out from your bog standard microwave and the purple colour with silver detailing looks great. I have to say I haven’t experienced any of the negative points other people have mentioned like rusting but I always ensure that my microwave is well vented after every use and that I wipe out any moisture straightaway to prevent any build up. Perhaps that’s where others are going wrong. If you look after yours from the beginning you’ll be absolutely fine and you’ll have yourself an amazing little microwave.

20. SethLyellhi says:

Sturdy and quick to Heat Food. Not my choice of Colour but my Wifes. Mainly used for hot milk and defrosting.

21. Triathlete.com says:

Nothing to dislike. Clear instructions and straightforward operation. I have the yellow version, which looks great. All Good.

I am thrilled with my new microwave . It is easy to use , easy to clean and matches my Swan retro kettle and toaster . Kitchen complete .

23. LindseyJD says:

Absolutely love the yellow colour of this a lot of the yellow that you buy is a mustard colour but this is very vibrant, looks lovely & is easy to use..

Love this Yellow Microwave

Very easy machine to use. Good sturdy build and heats the food as well as other more expensive science ovens.

25. Verlene80M says:

Love this microwave, looks stunning in the orange, bought the bread bin and kettle to match. Easy to use

26. Rick Marshall says:

Bought this for my daughter early Christmas present she loves it so money worth spent.

The killer is exactly as the picture and the microwave seems to work perfectly

28. Tim Goodman says:

Everyone that sees it says how amazing it looks. A great way to use Microwave