Tacwise 1176 181ELS Pro Electric Nailer 35 mm

nail gun, nailing maching, small nailer, DIY nail gun, nail gun for wood electric nailer, nailing maching for wood, diy nailer, electric nail gun, tacwise, nailing tool Nail Gun, electric nailer, professional nail gun, 240v nail gun, heavy duty nailer
Nails 15-35 mm 15-35 mm 20-50 mm
Staples 15-30 mm
Magazine Capacity 100 Nails 100 Nails, 100 Staples 100 Nails
Tool Weight 1.6 kg 1.8 kg 2.3 kg
Supplied in a Carry Case
Might Suit you if you: Plan to complete soft/medium wood applications Need a versatile tool to cover a large range of stapling or nailing tasks Need a powerful dedicated nailing tool for heavy duty applications

Dimensions: 36 x 8 x 27 cm; 2.42 Kilograms
Model: 1176
Part: 1176
Colour: Orange / Black
Pack Quantity: 1
Batteries Required: No
Batteries Included: No
Manufacture: Tacwise
Colour: Orange / Black
Quantity: 1

Bought for my other half and he loves it, made the latest diy job so much easie

2. NildaFuller says:

The but is that My machine stopped working after 4 months and that was outside the guarantee period. An expensive too at this rate. Very disappointing

3. bublesli2 says:

Bought this for a specific job,lining my summerhouse during the present crisis.Worked a treat.Dont imagine I would have been able to physically hammer in a couple of thousand nails by myself.Nail length perfect.Would recommend this tool.

6. Erika Thomas says:

7. JonnaGranata says:

8. WaldoKrimper says:

Golden Review Award: 6 From Our UsersI needed a nail gun quickly as my old battery one finally died. I have to say that the nail gun has exceeded all of my expectations and works really well. I have been using 10mm and 20mm nails and have not had a sing failure. whilst fitting the beading around two rooms as well as making some fitted furniture. Can highly recommend. The only issue is the length of the mains lead which could do with being about 1m longer but its not a big issue.

9. StackCommerce says:

Only used it to do my fence so far but so far so good. Quick, Easy and effective to use.

I do not like the way this started to clog nails in its mechanism after few minutes. It did stop my project for a while to sort out the problem which was the nail that stuck due to rapid fire. Overall, good to home use not professionally.

Good safety features and effective for what I need it to do.

The product is brilliant easy to use. I use it for my hobbyin making things from pallets.
    It was my first nailer so including a few nails would of been ideal. No complaints about the product it’s all good.

Made my job a lot easier when building the home ba

Made my job a lot easier when building the home ba

15. G. says:

Made my job a lot easier when building the home ba

A good DIY nail gun, easy to load nails and easy to use

17. zzcrawfish says:

Have never use one before but did a brilliant job I just have to remember to keep a good pressure on the wood when using it as I let it bounce a few times before I got used to it but I’m all good now

Great little nail gun really ligh

18. Miss Mikelah says:

Not a bad nail gun. You have to apply a considerable pressure to sink the nail flush which can be difficult in certain positions. Also the gun has fired when held in free air which is alarming. There is a handy on/off switch on the handle. The cable is far too short in my opinion unless you only work less than 2 meters from a socket and the case is very cheap and a bit small to fit the cable in easily.

19. JorgeGarling says:

Being Christmas , I deserved a nice gift. So the gun. It’s been caressed but no dirty handling yet. Nicely boxed and solidly made it comes with a warning . Don’t put the wrong nails in the gun. So I did…at least the ones that came with the gun… 16 gauge. After some sparks, jamming etc I got the message…..ONLY 18g nails for feeding this baby.
    The safety feature ; a sprung nose is good. Tac…ing things before nailing them with screws is my new diy motto. Roll on Spring jobs and “rock a my baby”…!

20. Anthony John Agnello says:

Lightweight but sturdy, easy to use, makes doing jobs a lot quicker and easier one handed.

21. Katelyn Z says:

Great for tacking, much better than panel pins and a hammer.

22. EleanoreBrownri says:

I have been using this product for about a year now to put up 1/2 boards for ceilings and walls in a renovation that I am doing in our home. The product works fine but be aware of the length of the cord. It is sufficiently short that it has limited my ability to complete the work. All of my other tools (drills, etc) are long enough to work well but this one, at just six feet is way too short to function efficiently. The rubber tip also fell off right immediately meaning that I leave dents on all the boards. On one hand, it works well enough to want to work with it but so badly handicapping that I would not repurchase this model. If you don’t need a long cord or care about small dents, then this is fine but otherwise…..

There was another disconcerting item within the package namely an official printed note from you
    stating that “We hope you enjoy your gift”.

What gift I’ve only received what I have duly paid for, no more,no less!

Despondently yours ModelMa

Nice little DIY tool. Struggles a bit with 30mm nails and the rubber tip for non impressions does fall off a lot. Jams occasionally when used at different angles, however easy to clear. It’s still quicker than manually tacking or using screws. I had 10 x 6mm and 12 x 12mm ply boards to fix in my summer house and it worked well.
    Should have purchased it ages ago.
    It great but be patient with it.

I have never used a nail gun before but watched builders with them. I purchased this product to enable me to pin oak edging to a nearly laid oak floor. In he past I have hammerd pins in and glued, which proved very difficult. The nail gun worked and saved me a vast amount of time and grief. I used pins bu the gun did not insert them fully by a couple of mills, but two taps of a hammer and they are in and flush. For this purposed for me it was a great product and will use again for other pinning and tacking jobs.

26. TonyaStine says:

Good nail gun for the price, the cord is a bit too short and the locking pin kept falling out falling out, a dab of locktight sorted that though
    A bit temperamental regarding position to actually fire too

A bit temperamental regarding position to actually fire too

28. FlossieAllingha says:

A bit temperamental regarding position to actually fire too

29. FrancesOldfield says:

safety feature, so as you cannot fire nails unless the item is completely on and pressed down on the item

Bought this for assembling bee frames etc. it’s great for the flat edges but you really have to pay attention to the kick back on any surface that is not fully flat ie: Hoffman frames. Often it will not work on corners / edges which is a safety feature but pretty annoying if it’s touching the wood where you want the pin to go.

Lots of size pins work with it (see specs for sizes)

Great time saving device but watch your wood as it will follow the grain and knots can cause pins to divert from where you wanted it to go or worse they can fly out.

Great product easy to handle, use it to nail edging on laminate flooring did great job. You have to apply pressure to get the nail fully in but a small nail punch solves the issue. Having used very expensive nail guns that have the same problem
    Good solid carry case
    No jams so far
    Will use this for shiplap fencing so pleased I purchased this gu

Pretty good for the price. Used it to fit a load of architrave and did a good job. just make sure you put plenty of weight behind it if you want the pins to go in flushpractice a couple of times first. If they dont, don’t attempt to hammer them in, they are pins so will just bend, i just used a pair of snips to clip off a couple of protruding heads

33. MaritzaGrimwade says:

Easey to use. You can unblock it very quickly and easily.
    You have to tap the large nails in a bit but still very good for the price.

34. Bree Fowler says:

Safety wise it will not fire unless pressed up against a hard surface