Thermos Stainless King Food Flask, Gun Metal, 470 ml, 105053

food flask, 470ml, 0.47l, food jar, keeps hot, keeps cold, lunch box

Quality Matters

THERMOS carefully chooses high quality materials and makes products with consistent quality and reliable performance. This ensures the highest quality of the products by testing for quality throughout the entire manufacturing process.

food flask, 470ml, 0.47l, food jar, keeps hot, keeps cold, lunch box

Living Green Matters

THERMOS created the original reusable bottle and they have been green for over 115 years. They are continuously developing products that provide people on the go with more sustainable choices. By selecting a reusable THERMOS brand product you can help reduce the amount of waste sent to landfills while enjoying the high performance of the products available.

food flask, 470ml, 0.47l, food jar, keeps hot, keeps cold, lunch box

Safety Matters

THERMOS products comply with applicable government and industry standards to ensure that the products are safe. All THERMOS insulated products are tested to meet EN 12546-1:2000. THERMOS factories are subject to third party audits on an annual basis to ensure a compliant environment.

food flask, 470ml, 0.47l, food jar, keeps hot, keeps cold, lunch box

Quality Matters

food flask, 470ml, 0.47l, food jar, keeps hot, keeps cold, lunch box

Living Green matters

food flask, 470ml, 0.47l, food jar, keeps hot, keeps cold, lunch box

Safety Matters

Capacity 470ml 710ml Stainless Steel Compartment: 470ml, Plastic Compartment: 590ml 470ml 350ml
Insulation Performance 9 hours hot, 14 hours cold 14 hours hot, 24 hours cold 7 hours hot, 22 hours cold 7 hours hot, 9 hours cold 4 hours hot, 9 hours cold
Vacuum Liner Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Stainless Steel Stainless Steel
Cutlery Included Stainless Steel Spoon None Stainless Steel Spork Stainless Steel Spoon None
Colours Midnight Blue, Red, Matt Black, Copper, Gun Metal, Raspberry, Metallic Blue, Duck Egg Midnight Blue, Red, Matt Black, Copper, Gun Metal, Metallic Blue Stainless Steel Stainless Steel, Midnight Blue Stainless Steel
Weight 0.38kg 0.40kg 0.58kg 0.35kg 0.35kg
Dimensions 9.4 x 9.4 x 14.2cm 9.4 x 9.4 x 18.3cm 14.0 x 14.0 x 23.0cm 8.9 x 8.9 x 16.3cm 9.5 x 11.4 x 12.1cm

Weight: 370 g
Dimensions: 9.4 x 9.4 x 14.2 cm; 370 Grams
Brand: Thermos
Model: 105053
Colour: Gun Metal
Colour: Gun Metal

1. Andrew says:

Keeps food hot – children love these for pasta as an alternative school lunch

2. MamieHeredia says:

Holds just enough food for one portion, nice wide neck and easy to clea

3. AidenHuntsman says:

We’ve saved loads of money and we’re not buying disposable cups any more. Absolutely no leaks. Useful for making yogurt, soup, hot and cold drinks. A real bargain.

Keeps soup really hot, from 06.30am until 12.30pm, great portion size, really easy to clean . Great product.

5. Niraj Ranjan Rout says:

Great for any liquids perfect size and the metal folding spoon is really useful.

It does what it needs to do, i keep milk in there to keep it cold for a protein shake, but i have now ordered the 710ml version to hopefully use for food. This is tiny!

7. DallasRMWiwb says:

Brilliant, keeps my daughters soup for school piping hot, we did buy a different brand to start with which wasn’t up to much. This is worth every penny!

8. Frontline Health Workers Coalition says:

Such a great Flask, it saves me loads of time, keeps soup hot from 7am to 1pm without a problem. Probably the best thing i have bought in a long time, very easy to clean and if you are always on the go and don’t get time to eat properly it is well worth having!

9. BeatrizAmies says:

very pleased wit this keeps food nice and hot good design spoon in the ld means you can pop in your work bag without taking any more cutlery , very easy to wash and dry

10. DeenaArreguin says:

Really solid, keeps food warm without leaks. Spoon is a nice touch, plus so easy to clean.

11. Alexander Kalogianni says:

This flask has kept my food piping or often very warm even during 12 hour shifts.

A side note, it is very loud, the constant clanking when using the provided spoon, may not be for everyone

12. Samuel Roberts says:

I work out of car so wanted something that would keep food warm for 5 hours. It does the job perfectly well.

13. XVTCharlap says:

Like the spoon it can be relied on – on cheaper products the spoon rivets collapse after a few uses. this flask to keep soup etc rreally hot / warm for over 6 1/2 hours much better than competitors

i loved the duck egg colour, and the design was great. came with a foldable spoon which was quite useful. was a bit disappointed about how long it kept warm, however it was warm enough to eat after five hours!

If you pre-heat this with a bit of hot water, soup will stay piping hot for up to 5-6 hours. Folding spoon is very handy too. Keeps hot things hot and cold things cold, just not at the same time.

16. Lauren Dubois says:

This is my second flask of same design. I take them to my allotment one for tea one four a hot meal. Wide neck makes easy to clean by hand or dishwasher and keep their glossy finish without scratches.

I absolutely love my new food flask, I work for the NHS on the community, so it can be difficult getting a hot meal , I’m sick of butties and cold past salads,
    This week I have had a hot rice dish , hot pasta and home made soup,I’m delighted it’s just what you need on a cold day,
    When it first arrived I thought it was to small , but it’s the perfect amount for me it’s a bowl full.

18. Monisha Ravisetti says:

I’ve just enjoyed piping hot soup using this flask, which i brought to replace one by another manufacture which never kept my soup warm enough to eat by lunchtime. Happy days!

It keeps the school lunch warm for my children. They love this container.

20. michaeld says:

I have bought two of these flasks and is my 3rd one. Good brand and good quality but unfortunately, we didn’t notice a dent on the bottom of the flask. I had already thrown away the box.

Purchased for soup to take to work during the winter months, keeps it warm for over 7 hours.
    Something other brands have not done.
    Holds a can of soup & a brush easily fits in to clean.

22. Roman says:

Bought as a gift for my wife who’s a dog walker , gets her a hot lunch it the winte

23. FloydAlonzo says:

I’ve tried cheaper options just to find my soup lukewarm by lunch time. If you want warm food invest on a proper Thermos, it is worth every penny.

Very good product. Does what it is supposed to do.
    My Daughter brings it to school and says it’s still hot at lunchtime.

Handy one person portion size handy spoon keeps it warm as expected

26. Hitting the Sauce says:

Very pleased with purchase. I use it for soup to take to work. Best to pre warm with boiling water.

We needed a second one, found this online cheaper than the shops. Such a handy flask for hot meals, hot and cold drinks. really sturdy and keeps food warm for 8 hours plus. highly recommend

It is leak proof and the lid is easy to clean. The mouth is wide enough for rubbing and cleansing. The spoon is handy and sturdy. My son is using it every day and it is a good size for lunch soup. Soup can be kept hot for hours but solid food will cool faster.

Keeps the heat so well. Crazy!

Doesn’t leak, nice colour, spoon is nice

It could be a bit bigger but I guess it is what it is for 500ml

30. Karen Schwartz says:

Very easy to clean, size ok and a fold up spoon.

31. GlennaLynas says:

my daughter takes soup to school in this, for packed lunch. keeps soup lovely and warm till lunch time

It does exactly what i want it to do it keeps my soup really warm till lunch time, the built in spoon comes in really handy to

33. GilbertMontagu says:

great product! Really holds cold/hot drinks, even soup or smoothie, cold or hot for a long time! love it!!

34. FatimaCourtney says:

This is great little flask. Heated up the soup before I left for work in the morning and it was still piping hot by lunch time. And it fits loads in it. Love the nifty little spoon.
    I didn’t realise the gun metal was going to be so shiny but it’s still nice.

35. Bill says:

I take my soup in it to work. Does the job great. Keeps warm doesn’t leak. Holds 4 ladles of soup.

36. EarthaD69ahknjp says:

Bought for taking hot food to work. Keeps soup lovely and hot ready for lunchtime and enough for a hearty serving.

37. RalfRadcliffe says:

Now I’ve worked out how to use the thing it’s absolutely amazing. I asked my wife what to do with it and she told me that it keeps hot things hot and cold things cold. So I put some soup and an ice lolly in. A very disappointing lunch on the first day. However, After a gentle ribbing from my family I’m now reaping the benefits of this fantabulous technology

The midnight blue colour is nice and it keeps food hot for hours. Comes with a folding spoon, no leaks or spills. Great for most foods and drinks

Product used to take food into a hospital for a long term patie

40. Michael Ruppert says:

This flask is perfect. If used properly it will not ‘explode’ as one reviewer mentioned. I recommend heating flask first with boiling water, makes food stay hot a lot longer and prepares the flask for hot food.
    Easy clean, cute looking little flask I love using.

I love THERMOS brand as I have used this brand forever. Great thermos soup container I’ve had. A brand I trust.

Bought it for my son to take his lunch to school. Keeps the food hot. It is easy to clean. Portion size amazing, even for an adult. I just love it!

43. TiffanyD says:

Came really quickly with prime and is perfect for me to take to uni in the winter and also ordered another one for my husband to take to work

My 5 year old son will not eat cold packed lunches so we have tried a few different flasks over the years for picnics but they never truly kept food hot. This one however works perfectly so it was an absolute blessing over the school holidays for days out. He could happily eat portions of pasta/lasagne etc- you could see the steam come off when you opened it.

Perfect thermos as it keeps food warm for hours unlike others I have tried before. It is a good portion size and super easy to wash. The spoon it comes with is very handy and sturdy so can use daily.

Love the product. Stylish and functional
    Keep my soup warm all day 🙂